[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The fitness boom has caused men to feel as though they have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 14
File: seanconnerygoldfinger.png (764 KB, 598x924) Image search: [Google]
seanconnerygoldfinger.png
764 KB, 598x924
The fitness boom has caused men to feel as though they have to waste hours of their lives to reach a body deemed satisfactory to women, because so many alphas and betas are working out, and even permanently ruining their health and fertility with steroids, the "new normal" is now a guy who is well toned, while "ripped" is someone who looks like someone from WWE, in the past pic related was muscular and the goal body, now it's DYEL.

Tryhard betas have brought about a situation where they HAVE to waste time and money in the gym just to get a gf, and alphas have to half kill themselves to be at the top of the pecking order.
>>
This post reeks of high school angst.
>>
File: edtrfgyuhiu.jpg (9 KB, 214x235) Image search: [Google]
edtrfgyuhiu.jpg
9 KB, 214x235
Chad eats pizzazz
>>
File: 1303733654415.jpg (460 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1303733654415.jpg
460 KB, 1920x1080
such is the nature of the competition. Males seek to snuff out other males.

Keep up or get left behind.
>>
>>37367377
Yeah, guys are shamed if they don't have a body like a greek god, but women are allowed, even ENCOURAGED to turn into flabmasters.

>>37367416
This post smells of candida albicans infected snatch.
>>
>>37367377
there is no 'effort' involved in this. its an instinctual drive for 'alphas' to work out, and its mostly done because (well for me, because it feels good, and it also makes me as horny as a succubus). its seamless and natural which cuts out the 'working' part out and turns it into an 'i am'
>>
>>37367454
>samefagging
Remember to sage
Kys op
>>
File: 1430154746292.png (26 KB, 519x526) Image search: [Google]
1430154746292.png
26 KB, 519x526
>>37367377
>fitness boom
>>
>>37367439
Competition in nature, yeah, the physically strong succeed and the physically weak perish. Muscles are useless in an advanced society though. A fucking cow is at least 3 times stronger than you, humans aren't meant to rule with physical force.

In the past we kept women on a leash so men didn't have to waste their time trying to fit some ridiculous prehistoric female ideal, they could instead spend their time developing their brains and creating civilization.
>>
>>37367377
In my opinion there are now more women working out now which makes men feel as though they need to work out too look as good if not better etc. Men turn to roids because women are getting in shape and they have so much choice men have to take roids to push them further ahead.
>>
>>37367439
It's literally what women do, baby.
>>
>>37367553
>appeal to nature

Men aren't meant to sit on their ass crying on carton forums either yet here we are.
>>
File: btfo.png (218 KB, 981x1013) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
218 KB, 981x1013
>>37367553
>blaming women for the system males have made and continue to support and enable

Sad.

>thinks you can't be both cultivated/intelligent and strong

Exercise makes you SMARTER.
>>
>>37367377

sean connery would look at himself here and be ashamed.
>>
>>37367377

>literally no bulge at all

Did he ever get laid? I mean he has no penis
>>
>>37367625
/thread
>>
>>37367553
think about it from the perspective of the woman.

two good guys, nice, smart etc. ones athletic the other is flabby.

who would YOU form a meaningful relationship with? who would you want raising your kids?

fitter=better, no two ways about it. populations not what it used to be so theres more competition for the -same- amount of resources.
>>
I'm married and literally don't have interest in other women. Yet enjoy every minute of lifting and working out
>>
>>37367723
true alpha male. lifting for himself not cheap sex
>>
>>37367741
He probably lifts for his chick or he lifted for chicks prior to ruining his life, sorry prior to marriage
>>
>>37367377
>being helthy is bad for you
self terminate immedately

>>37367659
what's a grower
also, he's tall
>>
Why hasn't OP killed himself?
>>
File: 1457501620223.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1457501620223.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>37367553
>Muscles are useless in an advanced society though.
>What is traditional manual labor

Urban shitbags like you apparently think buildings just push out from the ground all by themselves.
>>
>>37367553
what a fucking terrible post

>physical strength is an unnecessary attribute in a modern society

yeah okay bub so you keep on thinking that when you next meet a guy with 50lbs of muscle and 6" of height on you. the inherent inferiority and submissiveness you will feel is not something you can control, it will take far more than a few thousand years for us to evolve to a point where our primal instincts can be controlled.
>>
>>37367377
>Now we learn that initially Ian Fleming was not happy with the choice of Sean Connery as James Bond as he felt he was too muscular for the role of a Royal Navy Commander.
>>
>>37367804
>also, he's tall

Literally what does that have to do with anything? You either have a dick or you don't
>>
>>37367659
>did sean connery ever get laid?

Fucking millenials i swear to christ
>>
>>37368131

No. The point is he has not penis. How can you get laid without a dick?
>>
File: 1456289134305.jpg (42 KB, 340x510) Image search: [Google]
1456289134305.jpg
42 KB, 340x510
>>37367377
Nothing to see here folks, just a beta/cuck getting angry over his shit genes

Delete and move on
>>
>>37367377
>competition increasing

If anything, its still decreasing. The obesity/overweight rates are still increasing. People of our ages may have been born on normal weight, but everything indicates that they are copying shitty eating habits of their parents, and of society.

If you lift now, you will be part of the 0.01% (give or take), but if you lifted 30 years ago, you would have probably only been part of the 1% of super attractive males

Some additional variables to prove this are depression rates for teens and young adults (guess what, they increased too and guess what exercise, cardio or weight lifting does for your mood?)

decrease in muscle mass for kids and overeliance on gadgets as well because they play less outside. A whole generation of useless, weak sjw cucks, and basically you, who is reading these words are one of the very, VERY few who are actually doing something about it.

Dont kid yourself, there is no growing gym culture going on. People arent exercising more. Sports clubs are not growing, the are all mostly shrinking.

At this point in life, an average person who decides to walk 1 hour a day, will be able to "compete" with more than 50% of all males.
>>
>>37367622
All the men who created anything worthwhile, art, philosophy, science, were physical weaklings. Muscular men are, with a few exceptions such as Arnold, below average intelligence. Most are just idiots who waste their lives being the perfect preening dildo for women.

>>37367711
Women fuck violent morons, anyone who's lived a little knows this, they lust after men that are totally incompatible with civilization, fucking mass murderers get love letters by the sackful.

>>37367891
Brickies and such don't care about how they look though, it's just a job, your point is shit.

>>37368010
If you're low class and accustomed to physical violence I guess this is true, even so we have things called guns and knives. Your bulging biceps won't be much use against a 9mm.
>>
>>37367377
I really find it hard to believe that is considered muscular by anyone standards....
>>
>7monthe till 2017
>there's still people who fall for the working out for women meme
>>
>>37367377
>3/4 in any western country give or take is overweight or obese.

>even more people spend their youths as skinny fat or skeletons

>only /fit/, broken emotionally damaged young men, men who work extremely physical jobs, and SOME members of the military bother to get a healthy lean muscular figure and decent cardiovascular health.

>and that's not even everyone in those groups.

>gym culture increasing

We are the last ones, we are the absolute last ones who give a fuck, and in my case it's only for me. To get rid of all this anger, and not look in the mirror and see a disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>37368214
http://www.phitamerica.org/News_Archive/What_s_Going_On.htm

LOL

so...am I right in my assessment?

Did competition really decrease?
>>
>>37367377
What fitness boom?
World is fatter than ever
>>
>>37368237
yeah sure you'll just shoot someone who upsets you and claim it's "self defense"

jesus h christ you people are delusional, or maybe you really do fantasize about getting rammed by tyrone in the prison showers
>>
>>37368134
Ok, because you actually dont seem to use your brain. His dick is probably tied down and he is also wearing something underneath that underwear. This picture is from the film Gold finger. its from 1964. You actually think they would show his junk on the tv during that age? They even did this stuff in underwear and jean commercials. The Calvin Klein add with Tom Hintnaus caused a massive uproar in 1982. Look it up and you'll know why.
>>
>>37368367
>>37368355
>>37368214
These things are right arent they? I dare anyone to prove us wrong. We all know that there are certain secondary proofs that tell us about the nature of men and competitiveness.

But there are actually stats that show gym/sports participation rates for whole nations and/or time periods?

The stats around sport teams in high schools that were in the link above were one of the things that directly confirmed our suspicions.

But is there anyone here willing to play devils advocate and try to rebut us? I am genuinely interested.
>>
>>37367377
>..to reach a body deemed satisfactory to women..
LOL wrong, if you do that then you're fucking up. Only morons lift for girls.
>>
>>37368237
Shouldn't you be doing your summer reading for high school, /pol/?
I'm in grad school and I've come across plenty of people like lesser versions of John Urschel. Most are leftists too.
The reason you're not getting laid is because you're fat and toxic, not because society is full of degenerates.
>>
File: 5x1gz0f.jpg (255 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
5x1gz0f.jpg
255 KB, 1200x750
>>37368237
>>
>The most robust data tracking the sport participation patterns of Americans on an annual basis is produced through a household survey conducted by the Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA). In 2007, according to SFIA, 44.7% of youth ages 13-17 were active three times a week in any sport activity, organized or unstructured; by 2014 that number had dropped to 39.8%. The trend was more pronounced among 6-12 year olds, falling from 34.7% to 26.9%, with most sports seeing a dropoff in total participants.

http://www.aspenprojectplay.org/the-facts

So, assuming that people like us, who are in their late 20's also fall in between these data points between the fat elders, and non sporty teens.

It means that competition has actually decreased.
>>
File: 1459773304198.jpg (20 KB, 552x460) Image search: [Google]
1459773304198.jpg
20 KB, 552x460
>>37367377

>world's got so fat people who would be ridiculed, literal "fattest person in the world' freak circus show, are now tolerated and common.

>fitness boom

wat
>>
>>37368379
Not an argument.

>>37368517
Not an argument.

>>37368575
One philosopher, and what he's talking about is health, not being some arthritic, impotent roid monkey like the big guys /fit/ idolize.
>>
>>37367377
I wouldn't say this is true.

The "average" people are uglier and fatter than they used to be. And the ugly people are even more obese and ugly.

The increase in physique aesthetics comes mainly in the competitive crowd. You notice this of course because the competitive ones are the only ones that you compare yourself to.

The truth is, the NUMBER of "competitors" is decreasing. So technically there is more competition. But the competition itself is of a higher caliber. It's tougher to beat the competition... So most sit idly at the bottom of the competitive line, taking average girls from the average guys. Which in turn makes the average guys have to settle for the ugly girls. Leaving the ugly guys virgins etc...

Meanwhile the truly competitive, high caliber males are left with an abundance of hot girls (who are in the "competitive" female crowd) due to most of you sitting at the bottom, settling for girls in the class before you because it's easier like I said above.
>tfw I'm also guilty of this but don't really regret it
>>
>>37368686
>so technically there is more competition
*LESS

Woops.
>>
>>37368214
>>37368287
>>37368376
>>37368583
Maybe the 80's was the peak of bodybuilding, but I doubt it, steroid use is certainly higher now than then.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/jun/19/anabolic-steroid-use-leaves-britain-facing-health-timebomb

But what OP is talking about is the past, like 50+ years ago past when guys like Connery and Brando really were the apex Chad physique.
>>
>>37368686
The thing is even if at the top end the competitiveness is increasing, if their numbers are decreasing, it would simple mean that the chance of encountering them would be lower.

Instead of a 100% overlap of good looking guys in the popular bars and disco's. The number most likely dropped to only 70%. Meaning that you have a fair chance of being the most pretty one at a club.

To me that seems like a better predicament than 50 years ago, where males were much closer to you in neatness. In reality, there is LESS competition for these reasons.

Even chad is not magical and able to fly over to fuck thousands of different females, to deprive you even just one. The reality is that the competitive ratio has decreased by something like 3 times. Shit, perhaps even more than that, I think it could go well to 10 times.

Just go out to the street, shit, even go out to places that have your age group. Take a long hard gander at the people there, watch them at different times and then get a good wiff of that sample size. You will see that the statistics around obesity, around lack of muscles roughly should coincide with what you see.

But dont make the mistake of just looking at your gym, because we are living in a society with millions of people, 20/30 people are not a good representation of it. You will find a better source at a shopping mall, at a grocery store to truly know what kind of shitty society we are in.
>>
>>37368766
Steroid usage is not exactly competitive though. Only very temporarily. And the benefits of a healthy mind, by going natty are not present. Which means that while they may look big, they dont have a complete and nourishing brain that should go along with their muscles.
>>
>>37368674
>MIT mathematician and NFL player
>hurr not an argument
Is this like the class cuck version of "it's not my job to educate you"?
>>
>>37368783
>>37368686
>>37368355
Just look around you, more guys who lift everywhere than just a few years ago, I can't be the only one who sees this, look on the street, swole guys.

Sure there's more fat fucks, but those guys are either middle aged or women and not in the running anyway, the 18-30 male is significantly more ripped than in previous decades. He has to be to even be considered human by modern women.
>>
>>37368783
Sorry, I didn't read much of the thread at all before posting. I'm probably missing most of the conversation here.

I guess my post was more about meeting people naturally, in friend groups and actually dating people/finding partners etc... I know from first hand experience that you are completely right though. It's easy AF to go to a club and be the hottest guy at least a few of the hot girls had seen that day and simply take them home as long as you lift and dress well.

I guess it's not quite as simple as you put it though. You've got to take into consideration the skewed view of the "classes" (ugly, average, competitive) as I put them earlier, maybe those are bad names for the classes IDK. But anyway, they have a skewed view of which class they are in, and respectively which classes men who hit on them are in.

If they are used to ONLY the super hot guys go after them and their sometimes even average looking friends. Then they are quite likely to turn down above average guys who lift etc in hopes of the super hot guy coming up to them later that night.

Same would go for the average girls. Although more pronounced as I'm sure LOOOADS of average guys complain about this problem. They approach average girls of about the same attractiveness as them and get rejected because the girls are waiting for the hot guys they are used to approaching them... We constantly tell them that it's something they are doing wrong. It's their confidence level. It's wallet size. It's their autism etc.

You're not wrong though.

To sum up my view. There is less competition, and it's easier than ever for people who lift... But it's still only a very small percentage of guys who actually get with girls on their own level. Most settle either out of convenience or desperation.
>>
>>37368970
Bad sample size, really. You dont have good statistical proof for that.

We also know that the teens are not doing sports anymore. We also know that they are eating like shit. So since you lack any evidence. An extrapolation between the young, and the old data points is reasonable evidence. Until you can provide that says otherwise, it still stands.

Your insecurity doesnt mean that society is suddenly becoming buff.

I for example compare myself all the time with people of my age, and I find almost none of them to be doing any kind of sports. From what I see, around 7 out of 10 are non sporty. 2 out of 10 do some sports but less than me (and less pretty) and perhaps only barely 1 out of 10 manages to be my competition. And these observations were even made in a right wing place...When I go beyond that, barely 1 in 20 can compete with me in being build.
>>
>>37368237
You have school-shooter tier levels of an inferiority complex and repressed anger

"He's bigger than me I can't win this fight I'll just shoot/stab him"
>>
>>37368993
Well if human nature was like that, perhaps it would seem that desperate, but I really doubt it. At the statistical level at least I am completely right. Social dynamics or whatever you call it are an entirely different ballgame. Its theory crafting. Brutal reality is as I say and there is actually less competition.
>>
>>37369072
Sorry, I jumped into this thread without reading most of it and assumed you were one of the smart ones making intelligent points.

But now I realize you're very likely an actual autist.

I don't even know what you're saying and can't reply to you anymore lol.
>>
File: 1449344342372.jpg (351 KB, 1165x865) Image search: [Google]
1449344342372.jpg
351 KB, 1165x865
>>37369043
Not an argument, try and argue the facts, faggot.
>>
>>37369101
Guys always love to theory craft why they fail. A thousand of you have a thousand different theories. Its pretty moot to find any kind of truth in it. Well I guess that is to be expected for a board that has mostly insecure guys trying to rip eachother.
>>
>>37369127
What facts? You've brought nothing to the table except the typical beta autistic complaints of "women only fuck Chad's" and a few random reports about steroids and fitness
>>
>>37368237
>All the men who created anything worthwhile, art, philosophy, science, were physical weaklings. Muscular men are, with a few exceptions such as Arnold, below average intelligence. Most are just idiots who waste their lives being the perfect preening dildo for women.
Greeks and Romans would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>37369212
>women only fuck Chad's

This wasn't the argument at all, the argument that the rat race of guys working out has inflated the market so men now HAVE to work out.

>beta, autistic, why don't you worship pussy etc

For what it's worth I've probably fucked more women than most posters here, I know most of the guys here aren't even into double figures.

>>37369272
They had gladiators, but they were just slaves, nothing to aspire to. At least not at Rome's peak, towards the end they were idolized.
>>
>fitness boom

Outside of /fit/ and the gym I rarely ever see anyone bigger than me
>>
>>37369307
And what is wrong with men working out? Is there something wrong with a society of people who are mostly fat and lazy being pushed to live healthier lives? I don't see your point at all, keep up with the competition or get left behind, the only reason someone would have an issue with this is if they're a weak minded faggot, which is the entire point of competition, separate the wheat from the chaff
>>
>>37369346
Wasting your time lifting weights up and down is conceding to women's frame, if men could get looksmatched pussy like in previous eras no man outside of circus freaks would ever touch a barbell, and you know that's true.

In the past men didn't give a solitary shit what women wanted, they didn't have to lift, the very idea would have been preposterous. There were also less overweight people in the past, so your false dichotomy of being ripped or fat is fucking retarded.
>>
>>37368674
that meme only works when used ironically

no wonder you're not on /pol/, you were probably getting called out for being a fucking idiot over there too
>>
>>37369425
Yes because the only reason for a man to ever workout is to look good for women. Nevermind wanting to live a healthy lifestyle or prolong your life, or perform better at sports, have less health problems, etc.

Maybe men didn't always lift in the past, but they did manual labour, they played sports, they did martial arts, they did physical activity to better themselves because they ENJOYED it, not just for women. Same goes with lifting.

Seems like you're the only one here who's focused on lifting purely for women pal, sorry about your luck. The fact that you've generalized men throughout history as to only ever wanting pussy just shows how mall and pathetic your mindset really is, you keep trying to push the point that you're not a slave to women, you're not fooling anyone but yourself here lad.
>>
>>37369127
omg is that the head of a fossilized giant?
>>
>>37369425
>In the past men didn't give a solitary shit what women wanted
I don't now.
I know for a fact that 99% of women do not give two rotten fucks that I can yoke walk 620lbs. If I lifted for women I would stop lifting heavy, do a brosplit and cut two stone, but I don't.
>>
>>37367377
Look, just do what you find fun, as long as it is not degenerate.

I picked up lifting because I wanted to be stronger, to feel more manly and I stick with it because I like it. I think it is fun.
>>
>>37369525
Sports isn't the same thing as lifting.

Mild cardio benefits health, lifting doesn't, nothing extreme in the way of exercise improves health, it could very well damage your joints.

And you're in total denial about women, it's only in a sexual marketplace that women have total control of that men have to jump through hoops and waste their time on lifting, waxing, PUA etc, in the past it was women that had to jump through hoops and prove themselves worthy.
>>
>this one salted fatty in this thread getting triggered because we dont see him as competition.

Truly a great board full of insecure manchildren. Those who lift are insecure, those who dont lift and who are fat are insecure. Nearly EVERYONE is insecure. I find it kek worthy to see you fat guys getting all fussy though. Mad that we look down upon you guys, we look down so much upon you guys that you guys dont even register on our radar as a threat. Haha.
>>
>>37369721
>tfw over 6 foot

LITERALLY looking down on you senpai.
>>
>>37369709
>Mild cardio benefits health, lifting doesn't
I can guarantee you that lifting benefits health. And sports are more than 'mild cardio' unless you play something like povertydive.
>>
>>37367377
> try hard betas getting all the pussy
> old school lumberjack mans 0 pussy
>>
>>37369748
Its hard to miss you with all that fat senpai.
>>
Would a guy like this be able to star in a movie like Die Hard nowadays?
>>
File: thor.jpg (185 KB, 586x960) Image search: [Google]
thor.jpg
185 KB, 586x960
>>37367377
Fuck off lady. I lift because I want to be Thor, not for some stupid gf. I'm rich enough already and decent looking - I dont give a shit about muh gf.

Pic related, you fucking faggot.
>>
That feel when it literally feels amazing being fit.

And i do it so i can slay sluts every weekend.
>>
>>37369847
>seriously using the 80s as an example of non-shredded action stars
actually kill yourself
and yes, they clearly would you melon
>>
>>37369914
>and yes, they clearly would you melon
to expand on this, look at the lad who plays Apollo Creed's son in Creed
he's much, much smaller than Carl Weathers was
>>
>>37369896
Isnt it kinda sad though? The competition has died out by so much, that there are now QT's being somewhat unfucked. Its not like fit chads are supermen who can fly around and impregnate all the women to make up for the failure of others.

Think of it this way, a pure chad can probably do a treesome, twice a day (at best?) The average chad could probably with all his willpower slay 3 women per week?

But since the other 10 average men, became fat slobs, that would mean that their average of perhaps one woman a week, is now zero.

Thats 10 average women not getting dick. Even chad, with the new supply of 10 average women does not have this insane stamina to provide for them all. So that means that there is a huge netloss for women. But for the fit/handsome men there is a huge win.
>>
>>37369709
Holy fucking shit the delusion.

Nobody but a complete faggot lifts for women, and those people quit 2 weeks in.

I lift because it improves my quality of life. Take two seconds, hop on Google scholar, and start reading the myriad of studies that show how lifting weights cures depression, improves productivity, reduces anxiety, increases confidence, improves problem solving and so on. The average "roid monkey" is smarter than you could hope to be.
>hurr der smarter than gym bros
Is a meme lazy people use to justify their lazyness. Lincolon, teddy roosevelt, Alexander, Tychus Brahe. . . The average genius was a physical mountain, it's only in modern times where we get memes like hawking. Face it kid, you're slower, fatter, weaker and dumber than the average fitizen.
>>
>>37369709
Literally every single person who has replied to this thread thinks youre a fucking retard, you're delusional man. "Lifting doesn't benefit health, could very well damage your joints", ever heard of bone density?

You are just spewing bullshit at this point to try and save your argument, but you never had a viable argument in the first place. Even if you are over 6ft and bang lots of chicks like you claim, nothing is going to fix your pathetic loser beta mentality, might as well accept it now.
>>
>>37370049
>>37370705
Yea that dude is retarded, ALL sports benefit health, except crossfit, that aint a sport. Fucking puritans coming to fit. Trying to ferment the old divide between cardio faggots and weightlifters. Well I do both, fuck that dude.
>>
>>37368094
manlet detected.
being tall guarantees you at least 80% of all pussy since women all seem to have a hard on for tall dudes. You could be tall and skinny fat and still get more poon than the /fit/ bros on this anonymous Andorran calendar-making forum.
>>
>>37367439
why did my brain autocorrected this to "snuff out other manlets"
fuck you fit
>>
I'm just sitting here wondering what an utterly pathetic, lowly, pitiful lifeform you would have to be to actually believe in the Neill Strauss alpha beta nonsense. The existence of people who have for one second ever believed in that is insulting to me as a human.
>>
>>37371238
Explain why throughout most of history only 40% of men reproduced.
>>
>>37371286
Because it's throughout most of history. Prehistorically almost everyone mated, it was no big deal. Everything changed dramatically since the start of civilization. You can look at how other great apes mate, I have studied this in depth. Only gorillas have a single male mating and even then there is what's termed "sneaky mating" by all other males when they get a chance. Neill Strauss is and has always been full of shit and thank god at last it seems his "theories" have fallen apart in the mainstream, as anyone with any real knowledge on biology knew long ago.
>>
File: tinder degeneracy.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
tinder degeneracy.png
317 KB, 730x1789
>>37371475
I haven't read The Game, or any PUA book, but to deny that some men have substantially more sex (and until very recently sex = reproduction) than others is delusional.
>>
>>37371286
>throughout history only 40% of men reproduced
Holy kek I'd say you can't make this shit up but clearly you can
>>
>>37371598
I didn't claim that. What I contradicted is your suggestion that "only 40% of men reproduce" as if it were some inherent part of normal human nature.
>>
>>37367625
N A T T Y
A
T
T
Y
>>
>>37371598
>anonymous
>i have phd in sex, srs
>not peer reviewed

sounds legit
>>
>>37367377
The fact that you are writing going to the gym is the hard part and not the diet only shows how far away you are from making it

also
>>37367625
Thread demolished
>>
>Connery began bodybuilding at the age of 18, and from 1951 trained heavily with Ellington, a former gym instructor in the British army.[21] While his official website claims he was third in the 1950 Mr. Universe contest, most sources place him in the 1953 competition, either third in the Junior class[22] or failing to place in the Tall Man classification.[23] Connery stated that he was soon deterred from bodybuilding when he found that the Americans frequently beat him in competitions because of sheer muscle size and, unlike Connery, refused to participate in athletic activity which could make them lose muscle mass.
>>
>>37372046
He doesn't look like the freaks of nature on /fit/, he doesn't even look terribly different to his acting roles, he's just flexing + high contrast lighting.
>>
>>37371702
Er, yes, this is proven by Y-chromosome DNA and mitochondrial DNA. Work that underused grey organ of yours and do some research, roid addled faggot.

>>37371711
It is a part of human nature, and the ratio proves it, amoral shithead men spread the seed and "nice" guys to nothing, civilization seeks to bring some balance to the sexual marketplace and uses marriage to enslave a woman to a suboptimal male, it worked pretty well, until recently.

>>37371991
Who are you kidding, have you even tried Tinder? Here's a fun test for you, betafag: use your own pic, then use a male model's, be prepared for your Disney tier value system to take a hit.
>>
>>37367553
even though you don't need muscle anymore deep down on the human side me being bigger than you makes you uncontrollable because you understand that if push came to shove I could dominate you and there would be nothing you could do about it. You can say what you want but I know it bothers people like you because you kinds of people are always stiring shit up and causing problems to compensate
>>
I know of some tall dudes who don't get tons of pussy and one of the biggest chads in my highschool was a manlet
>>
Why not just lift weights and at least maintain a basic, acceptable level of health/fitness? Be able to lift your own bodyweight, run a <10min mile, y'know? Men in the 1950's weren't typically hulking strongmen, yet married and reproduced. Believe it or not, it's possible to go to the gym and work out without aiming to be a competing bodybuilder.

Hell, the only thing most people compare themselves to is actual, professional models. And STILL this video gets 145k likes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLNTb2zfh3Q

So it's not the "new normal", in reality. The "new normal" standards are at a steady decline.
>>
>>37373197
>face
>money
Like holy fuck is so hard to understand?
>>
>>37371711
I read somewhere that 90% of men who have ever lived did not pass on their genes
>>
>>37367377
Faggit, if you think going to the gym is wasting time, then you're doing it wrong.
It should feel like when you bust a but, or the 5am prair, or a coffee enema, or top frags in quake 3 arena
>>
>>37367377
I just want to look the way I want. Female attention is secondary to that.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.