[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ Why am I such a weakfag? I can barely bench 35 lbs and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (7 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 230x219
/fit/
Why am I such a weakfag?

I can barely bench 35 lbs and deadlift 40 lbs. I can only bicep curl 25 lbs dumbells
>>
>>37367320
>lift
>get stronger
>can now lift more
try it!!
>>
>>37367324
hello summer
>>
>>37367331
i wish
>>
>>37367331
hello r9k
>>
>>37367320
>I've only been going to the gym for a week and I don't look like a bodybuilder yet so I'm thinking of giving up
Fucking millennials, no patience, no tenacity.

Come back in a YEAR of no progress and maybe you'll have something to legitimately whine about. Meanwhile READ THE FUCKING STICKY again, figure out what you're fucking up, and FIX IT.
>>
>>37367344
I have been hitting the gym for more than a year
>>
>>37367358
READ THE FUCKING STICKY again, figure out what you're fucking up, and FIX IT.
>>
I am noodle-armed grill who only started lifting 3 weeks ago and I can bench 40 and DL 50, if you've been lifting for a year you're doing something seriously wrong.

Do you eat enough? What kind of routine do you follow?
>>
>>37367397
Show us.
>>
Bulk
>>
>>37367358
Have you been lifting weights while you have been visiting the gym? It's essential
>>
>>37367358
>I have been hitting the gym for more than a year

>40lb deadlift

Oh just fuck off.
>>
So my protein shakes all taste like shit in optimal condition and then I go to the gym which has warm water only in the water fountain.

It makes the protein shake taste even worse when I mix in a pre-made container of the powder I bring from home for an after-gym shake.

Is it gay that the only way I can get it down is to pretend that it's some futa dumping a huge load of cum in my mouth and forcing me to drink it all?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.