[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breakfast suggestions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 4524504884_dc23798e65_b.jpg (524 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
4524504884_dc23798e65_b.jpg
524 KB, 1024x769
I don´t know what to eat for breakfast anymore. I can´t eat two slices of bread with some cheese everyday. pic related.

The thing is I need tasty food in the morning or I won´t eat anything in the morning. And we all know how important breakfast is. I am traying to loose by the way. So should not be bacon or something. Should be healthy and low-calorie.
>>
>>37367204
Oats with milk and honey. If you don't find that tasty you should just kill yourself.
>>
>>37367204
Fruit, egg whites, protein shakes, etc

My go to is just scrambled egg whites and toast. Filling and only about 180 cals or so
>>
>>37367204
>Eggs, pinch of salt, pepper, cheese, green onions and hot sauce
Best omelette imo
>>
>And we all know how important breakfast is. I am traying to loose by the way.

you've been tricked once again by the jews. you don't need to eat right after waking up; in fact, skipping breakfast makes it easier to eat less overall.
>>
>>37367210

>Oats
>tasty

>Milk
>low-cal

>Honey
>low-cal
>>
>>37367218
Just one egg? How skinny are you? I'm on a cut and I'm eating 5 scrambled eggs with cheese for breakfast.
>>
>>37367252
100g of oats, skim milk and a tea spoon of honey is low cal unless you're super dyel.
>>
>>37367245
I'm starting to believe this

I read some article three months ago that said it would be better to eat a doughnut for breakfast than to skip breakfast and I couldn't believe it. No way that much sugar in one serving is healthier for you.
>>
>>37367204
Breakfast should be:
>30g+ protein to start MPS
>10g+ fats for hormones and satiation
>Complex carbs for energy
My breakfast is 1 scoop in water, an ounce of cocoa nibs, and rolled oats (with water and a little salt). Not together.
>>
>>37367252
Skim milk is like 80 calories faggot
>>
>>37367349
>literally any amount of skim milk is 80 calories
>>
>>37367312
read about intermittent fasting, try it for cutting
>>
Any tips for sticking to an intermittent fasting regime? I wake up at 6 so I'm usually hungry as fuck by 10.
>>
>>37368507
black coffee.
Alternatively don't fall for the IF meme.
A good low-cal breakfast can be done under 250
>>
>>37367547
Skinny ass dyel that is in some shit uni getting a philosophy degree spotted

Weak wristed cuckold thats fucked less than ten girls in his life spotted

Pussy that wants his taxes to go up for the rest of his working career so useless niggers can get free shit spotted

I can literally see the refelection of this thread in your nu male glassess, lol sitll trying to keep your thinning hair long and combed forward? Remember when you were little and you let that kid touch your penis and you jacked him off, dont w-wory bro niether do we.
>>
>>37368557
holy shit
>>
>>37367204
cutting
>black coffee no suger
>chicken legs in the oven
>cottage cheese
>raw vegetables
not cutting
>same but with oats

I'm not here to fuck around boys.
>>
>>37367312
>mfw when women's magazines believe doughnuts have less calories than nothing
>>
File: martinz.jpg (23 KB, 262x320) Image search: [Google]
martinz.jpg
23 KB, 262x320
>2016
>breakfast
>>
>>37367204
I eat fruit (orange, apple or banana) with protein bar and protein milk.
>>
>>37367245

I tried. The only thing it get from missing breakfast is low-energy and a snack attack later on.

How do I know you are not a Jew yourself and trying to trick me?
>>
File: mad world.jpg (45 KB, 685x475) Image search: [Google]
mad world.jpg
45 KB, 685x475
>>37367210
>2016
>using honey

lol why the fuck are you americunts putting sugar in everything?

b-but its natural

lol that shit has more sugar than a fucking candy bar. it really doesn't matter how "organic" it is. that shit will just make you fat. stop trying to make everything sweet. eat it plain like a real man.

like what are you a faaaag?!
>>
>>37371403
The reason that happens to you is your metabolism is still utterly glucose dependent.

More practice intermittent fasting and/or carb restriction/cycling will solve that.
>>
>>37367245
Not eating breakfast was probably the only reason I didn't get fat when I was younger. It's kinda hard to get past your TDE with only 2 meals, even if you eat chips and chocolate every day
>>
>>37367204
omelette with lots of veggies and shrimp
oatmeal, protein powder, banana (stops cramps), greek yogurt shake
bagel thins with low-fat cottage cheese
>>
File: ameribear.gif (29 KB, 482x800) Image search: [Google]
ameribear.gif
29 KB, 482x800
Rate my breakfast lads.

Protein shake first thing in the morning (half a measure), then shower.

Breakfast:

One banana
One sausage
Two pieces of bacon
Three eggs (with yolks)
A bowl of oats and milk
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (117 KB, 607x799) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
117 KB, 607x799
>>37371731

little bits, remember.
>>
>>37371964
What do you mean by this?
>>
I usually eat a yogurt with some chocolate crunch muesli and a piece of fruit of my liking (strawberries, bananas, apples, mangos)

if you force yourself to eat some shit you don't like in the morning you're gonna be grumpy all day
>>
>>37367245
was freud's nephew a jew?
anyway fuck that guy
>>
File: english-breakfast_thumb.jpg (81 KB, 574x434) Image search: [Google]
english-breakfast_thumb.jpg
81 KB, 574x434
Who here /bigbreakfastnolunch/?
>>
I alternate
>honey nut cheerios with milk, random fruit
>oatmeal with nesquik, random fruit

>muh protein
That's what lunch and dinner is for
>>
>>37372459
>eating fox
>>
>>37371452
>lol that shit has more sugar than a fucking candy bar.

what are serving sizes faggot?
>>
>>37367245
>>37367312
>>37371582

I rarely eat before 11am but am normally up around 7:30. Normally hunger doesnt hit until around noon or later. Im convinced this is a habit that prevented me from becoming a total lard ass.
>>
2 Cups Steel cut oats with half a cup of milk, blueberries, and honey
1 Bananna
1 Naked Juice Blueberry
>>
>breakfast
>not a 2 mile run

Doing it wrong.
>>
>>37372304
Big breakfast (not as big as that)
small or no lunch
dinner
fruit
snack
Doesn't matter how you chop up your meals if your under your TDEE
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.