[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey everybody, it's Jason blaha here once again *breathes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: szO8fnG.png (502 KB, 1279x714) Image search: [Google]
szO8fnG.png
502 KB, 1279x714
Hey everybody, it's Jason blaha here once again *breathes heavily for 20 seconds*

And a lot of my subscribers having been asking about my deadlifts and me deloading for the 66th time this month.

What I have to say to that is, I'm getting leaner, stronger and leaner and stronger and leaner only running 1 gram of gear a weak while getting stronger and leaner while setting a ton of PR's.

And you have to realize, I'm almost 40 and have two birthdays a year for some reason.

The fact of the matter is, these aren't just deadlifts. They're fasted ketogenic defecit vampire rajon rondo inner city batista bomb great demon axe fresh veggie gave my girlfriend the dicking two times a day underwater NDAening no caffeine sleepless Benjamin button illumaniti not a powerlifter just recomping for yearsening meniere's disease deli style diddys.

So take that into account.

I hope that's been informative and I will talk to you next time, but let me give you guys a bicep shot before I go

*ahhhhhhhhhhh*

Mount bicepius
>>
Who is that guy?
>>
>>37367216
The monster
>>
shit that's my boy hemingway
>>
>>37367216
Jason "Hemingway" Blaha
>>
>>37367216
Jason "TheAbsoluteBeast" Blaha
>>
>>37367216
Jason "ThisIsn'tEvenMyFinalForm" Blaha
>>
INNEEEEER CITAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>37367216
That´s my boy Hemingway.
>>
>>37367216
That's classified information
>>
>>37367216
He trained at the farm
>>
He's in better shape than most of fit
>>
>>37367216
Agent Blahino
>>
Can someone tell him that "too big for strength" means FAT
>>
>>37367982
that is true, however keep into account that he is too big for his strength levels.
>>
>>37367216
That's our boy Hemingway!
>>
>>37366825

everyone spam his videos with the work POG

he doesn't use it right and only proves he is a fake this is how we launch a hilarious raid against this fat faggot
>>
>>37368866
word POG
>>
>>37368866
checkem
>>
>>37368866
oh shit order 66
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.