[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you run a fat camp? like a boot camp? like a chemistry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: Camp.jpg (34 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Camp.jpg
34 KB, 512x384
How would you run a fat camp?

like a boot camp?
like a chemistry lab with knowledge?
like a rehab with padded walls?

something else?

I would run mine like a low security jail. Have the people sign waivers and such. Control their food intake. Have 3 hours a day of pure class room Nutrition education. Have them work in a garden, take them rock climbing and hiking on the weekend. Offer swimming, water polo, basket ball. Everyone would have a mandatory 1 mile run every day at 8am just to get things started. If they are to fat to run then its full incline on the treadmill.

Ideally they can loose 2lbs of Fat a week, so it would need to be a 10 week program to do any good. Set personal goals for them and minimal goals too. I dont think mental stress would help so I would try to make everything fun. Of course youre going to have the fatties that want to ditch out around week 2 so then you can amp up the Jail vibe a little bit, reward them for being active. Create a positive feeling of reward from health and exercise.

What about you?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYs76Ko6EnE
>>
Lock them in a cell with a squat rack and a hamster wheel. Basic amenities provides are a sheet of plywood to sleep on and one computer that can only access /fit/ They receive 1200 calories of boiled chicken and leaves a day through a small feeding hole.
Leave them for 6 months.
>>
File: 1331174439994.png (265 KB, 460x483) Image search: [Google]
1331174439994.png
265 KB, 460x483
~66% of the time will be spent focusing on caloric intake, learning how to count calories and use scales and information resources. They'll learn how to make a lot of basic dishes, and portion control.

Exercise for about an hour a day, alternating between lifting and cardio.

Remainder of time will be spent doing leisure activities.

Water coolers literally everywhere.

The trick is to make it so when they leave, THEY NEVER NEED TO COME BACK.

It's a shitty business model, but any fat camp that just's about minimal food, lots of exercise, but permits them to backslide the second they leave will have godawful long term results.
>>
File: plg.jpg (109 KB, 877x671) Image search: [Google]
plg.jpg
109 KB, 877x671
They wouldn't even know it's a fat camp, it's just a normal summer camp. the food portions are small though, and there are a lot of nature walks and physical activities daily. why is there no junk food? why do we have to march to the top of the mountain to swim in the rock pool, what's wrong with down here in the lake? why is there only water to drink?
>>
Every night I would use a syringe to withdraw some fat from all the children but one, and then inject the fat into that child.

At the end of the camp when they wonder why that child is fatter and they're all thinner, I'll tell them it's due to conservation of mass.
>>
Like this
>>
>>37366705
let's see..

striped pajamas, that way they'd all dress the same and class differences wouldn't matter

big on participation, so they'd all get gold stars

lots of physical labor

not a lot of food, after all the goal is to induce caloric deficits for weight loss

then before the train ride home, they'd get a group shower.
>>
>>37366705
Huge freezer with exercise bikes. Water coolers and big men with sticks to beat those who dont exercise. Scales to measure progress. Bucket to shit and piss and vomit in.
>>
File: 1.jpg (22 KB, 456x384) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
22 KB, 456x384
>>37366858
Good stuff. Never been to a fat camp, but I figure this would be the standard.
>>
>>37367381
Kek'd
>>
>>37367289
>>
>>37366705
Id definately run it using the cutting edge scientific research paired with strategy that doesnt trust the fatties to be autonomous. There would be diets tailered to RDA for essentials, but with high protiene and limited calories. Meal times would be spread for caloric restriction and bags checked for extra food. Every student would wear a mandatory fitness tracker and if they failed to meet their goals would lose certain meal and eating privileges (within reason ofcourse). Lots of doctors and nurses on staff (assuming budget allows)
>>
1500 calories a day, mostly rice and eggs
Make them run every 2 days work in ricefields
High, wooden palissades and only 2 doors guarded by armed men.
They'll go back to a normal weight within 12 months
>>
>>37366705
NO FOOD GOES IN
Each kid gets a rfid ration card
You may only eat in the messhall so no food is shared
you can add extra food to your card by exercising(eg there is a rope if you climb it and tap your card you get extra fruit)
nutrion class obviosuly
minimum exercise will be mandatory
mess hall is 3KM away from everything else(is this to much for fatties?)
>>
>>37367786
also there weighted carts and if you pull them to certin locations and tap your card EXTRA RATIONS

also there are stones that grant extra rations if you carry them to the messhall

extra rations can also be earned by discovering certin locations and solving riddles

every now and then spoopy music will start and if you find the slenderman in time EXTRA RATIONS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.