[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people know you're lifting >despite aesthetic gains,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: sadfrog.png (167 KB, 600x590) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.png
167 KB, 600x590
>people know you're lifting
>despite aesthetic gains, they stop taking you seriously
>make poses and stuff
>girls laugh at you
>ask why you don't look like Arnold yet after a year

Well fuck.

I don't even talk about lifting all the time, but I do mention that I'm going to the gym when someone asks me what I'm doing in the evening. It's just a straightforward honest answer.
>>
I have almot 5 years going, i never say i go to the gym if they ask i usually say i was hiking
>>
>>37366666
it's okay uber satan
>>
When people ask me if I lift I just say "nah it's just genetics"
>>
>>37366696

made me kek
>>
>>37366666
>Why arent you big as [insert name]?
>He's been lifting less than you and looks better
>He said he's natural on his Instagram bio!

FUCK FAKE NATTIES
I NEED TO ROID FOR NORMIES TO NOTICE ME
>>
>>37366666
Quints of truth.

Cheer up OP, it'll get better.
>>
>>37366666
SATAN
A
T
A
N
>>
>>37366666

And by girls laughing at me I mean they peg me as "that guy who lifts", who also happens to be the only one in my social circle, so any aesthetic improvements are completely nullified by that.
>>
Sounds like you're surrounded by fat gains goblins, megasatan
>>
Embrace it, OP. Enjoy the banter and you'll get along with others much more easily.
>>
They're jealous that you are improving yourself and they're not, so they feel like they need to bring you down instead of catching up with you. Otherwise people will start taking notice of you and not them, and narcacissts don't really want other people to be the centre of attention.
>>
I just tell people I'm busy
Way more alpha
Also fuck fake friends nigga
Friends don't make fun of your health bussy
>>
Been going to a boxing gym. Almost down 20kg, have shoulders for first time in life. Coworkers notice but don't ask me to punch them in the face.

>feelsbad.png
>>
>>37366982
lol boxers look like shit senpai
>>
i just say i got big from my job (construction), women like a man that just accidentally got ripped doing things rather than someone who worked at it
>>
File: dubs.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>37366666
>>
>>37367004
Yeah, well being a fucking fatty looks even worse. Whatever gets my fat as to the gym is what I will do.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.