[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The cheapest way to make my room/face as dark as possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1464606044698.jpg (10 KB, 241x194) Image search: [Google]
1464606044698.jpg
10 KB, 241x194
As the title says what is the cheapest way to make my room/face as dark as possible for better sleep.I tried sleep masks but they are uncomfortable and dont isolate your eyes completely anyway.
>>
>>37366378
>turn off lights
>close doors
>get blinds
>paint room black
>close eyes
>>
>>37366549
i can't afford blinds right now neither to paint the room black and even though my room is white this doesn't make any difference.
>>
>>37366378
put a dish towel (it's a towel size) over your eyes
>>
>>37366587
it just feels heavy and uncomfortable.
>>
aluminum foil
black trash bag
duct tape

Combine all of the above over your windows.
>>
stop being a weak faggot who needs complete darkness in order to fall sleep
>>
i sleep with a towel on my pillow then when the light stirs me in the morning i bunch it up over my eyes
>>
complete darkness might help with sleep but it won't help with waking up.

your eyes need to be in darkness when sleeping, and in light when it times to wake up. if you are constantly in darkness your melatonin levels are fucked and your sleep will get worse.
>>
put duct tape over your eyes
>>
>>37366378
if you cant afford blinds get a bed sheet or extra blanket and cover your windows... if you dont have either sleep in the closet like the beta faggot you are
>>
>>37366568
>>37366549
>...
>Open eyes
>Paint eyes black
>Enjoy darkness
>>
>>37366633
yeah but i need my room to be bright at day.
>>37366634
i can fall asleep but read that it helps a lot
>>37366661
and how am i supposed to control that?
>>
>>37366695

You could hire a maid to slowly open your trashbag/aluminium curtains.
>>
>>37366568
Get some nails and a blanket then.
>>
>>37366378
Bitch have you tried closing your fucking eyes?
>>
>>37366378
Get black out shades you dumb bitch and wrong board
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.