[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the gym just a Jew trick to take your money when you can achieve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 225x224
Is the gym just a Jew trick to take your money when you can achieve the same thing for free by just going outside to run and haul rocks?
>>
>>37365124
Pretty much yes. Running and body weight exercises will get you a great body, no homo
>>
Lifting weights in the gym is literally the most convenient way to get into shape. Every other way possible way is ridiculously inconvenient.

Lifting is literally cheating at life, I'm surprised more people don't do it.
>>
>>37365153
Yeah doing thingd like running and doing push ups, way inconvenient
>>
>>37365213
Enjoy your mediocre gains.
>>
>>37365213
For the results they give, yes, extremely inconvenient.

This is /fit/, not /sedentaryfaggot/
>>
>>37365213
Not as effective though.
>>
>>37365213
running doesn't train your legs

pushups stop working after 2 weeks

you dont train delts
you dont train back
you dont train calves
you dont train quads
you dont train hamstrings
you dont train arms
you dont train rear delts
you dont train traps
you dont train lower back
you dont train abs
you have zero method of progressive overload

you're a shit cunt
>>
File: 1458748161845.png (137 KB, 526x436) Image search: [Google]
1458748161845.png
137 KB, 526x436
Yeah. Gyms are actually Cardiobunny ranches. At nearly every gym, the cardio machines are up front and center. They are close to the offices too. The cardio bunnies have access to go behind the counter and into the offices to "talk" with the owner. Cardio bunnies get jobs for the gyms as receptionists when they are barely qualified. Cardio bunnies are the first thing people see when they walk by the gym and it entices fat losers to sign up for some eye candy. They also play pop music because the cardio bunnies choose the Playlist and they want to attract more cardio bunnies to join the cardio bunny ranch.

Anyone who goes to a gym to actually lift knows that the heavy weights are in the back or off to the side. The few people who actually lift at the gym are morons that are being taken advantage of. They go religiously and pay to keep the lights on so the DYEL that owns the gym can fuck cardio bunnies and MILFS in his back office all day while counting money.

It's all a big fucking sham. That's why I'm home gym master race.
>>
>>37365213
post body
>>
File: image.png (346 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
image.png
346 KB, 620x430
>>37365267
>zero method of progressive overload
>2016
>not getting a calf and growing with it

Stay small
>>
>>37365267
Running does help legs. Sprints r awesome.
And I never said just those two exercisrs.There's at home body weight exercises for everything you listed you faggot.
>>
>>37365459
>And I never said just those two exercisrs.There's at home body weight exercises for everything you listed you faggot.

with absolutely no convenient way of progression or any way of progression at all

just stop trying to debate this, you're just flat out wrong.
>>
>>37365560
>>37365459
bodyweight progression is even harder at advanced levels than weightlifting. You need rings, bars, and other equipment and increasingly good flexibility
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.