[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey anon when have you started hitting the gym. Youre looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 670x446) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 670x446
>hey anon when have you started hitting the gym. Youre looking huuugee!

How do you guys resond?
>>
Hehe y... you t..too
>>
T-thanks, you too.
But really, I just tell them I've doing my best and still got a long way to go.
>>
Gym? I just do Zumba and play WiiFit on the weekend
>>
>Youre looking huuugee!
Tell them to stop being a cheeky wanker.

t. Manlet
>>
>>37363448
I don't look huge. Your standards are shit, as are you. Don't talk to me or my son ever again.
>>
I use to be made fun of as a kid and teen.

So now that I am an adult, anytime someone comments on my body, I just assume they're mocking me.

Even though I know they're genuinely impressed and mirin, my mind wont allow me to believe that in the heat of the moment.
>>
>th-thanks, I started off with SL, basically a rip off of starting strength by powerlifting coach mark rippetoe. Haha, I know what you're thinking, he looks like roger estep! Currently I'm doing Texas method though, an intermediate program where you're volume day is based around lifting 80-90% of your 5rm which is done on the Friday, followed by a recover day which is then based on 80-90% of your volume day. I also throw in some isolation as well as foam rolling.
>>
Zumba and wii fit when cutting with the cocaine and toilet paper diet.

Bulking- Mc donalds and push ups
>>
>>37364418
>I know
>but my mind
So you are not your mind? Are you Karl Pilkington?
>>
>>37363448
just say I do pushups in the mornings.
>>
>>37364485
best method
dumb kids hear it and assume this means that's all they need to do to get /fit/
keeps the hobby clean
>>
>>37364406
Kek.

But who and where is your son?
>>
>>37364485
fucking this.

always, always downplay.
>>
>>37363448
>Youre looking huuugee!
The mass rises.
>>
>>37363448
>Youre looking huuugee!

Thanks for noticing. I've been doing penis exercises.
>>
I say that I play underwater chess or airborne checkers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.