[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can normies look in the mirror? In what universe is eating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1449064726296.jpg (157 KB, 755x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449064726296.jpg
157 KB, 755x1024
How can normies look in the mirror? In what universe is eating a lot of donuts and watching TV better than having a respectable appearance? Do they even feel insecure anymore?
>>
because dieting sucks, and if u arent getting paid for ur body then who cares?
>>
>>37363034
implying my life isn't better in multiple facets since getting fit
>>
>>37362979
Why lift when it's all about the DAD BOD, the PROPECIA and the TRAP GIRLFRIEND?
>>
While you're lifting weights, DAD is sitting on the couch eating PIZZA and watching BASEBALL.
>>
Are you 15?
>>
>>37362979
Are you autistic by any chance?
>>
>>37362979

>i'm better than everyone because i exercise

fuck summer
>>
>>37362979
Fuck off newfag

Everyone has a right to be happy with the decisions they make, we choose to lift, they choose not too, and thats ok, you sound just as bad as the fat tumblr sluts pushing for fat acceptance, live and let live man, if the problem directly affects you then you can whinge
>>
>>37365057
> we choose to be respectable members of society
> they choose to be criminals
> and thats okay

See how shit that argument is?

Sure, they're not doing as bad as criminals, but they are a drain on society in multiple forms. And the worst part is.. they're not even happy. Or do you think people are actually happy when they've given up and let addiction run their lives?
>>
>>37365074
You don't seem happy either.
Also, what is your educational level. How can you look in the mirror when you probably don't even have a Masters degree in a STEM related field. Are you an idiot or retarded?
>>
>>37364836
ahahahah
This made me laugh
>>
>>37363034
Why are you alive?
>>
>>37363135
>TRAP GIRLFRIEND?
Lost it right there
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.