[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw read sticky and it still doesn't make any God damn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (8 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 509x619
>tfw read sticky and it still doesn't make any God damn sense
I'm only 200 at 6'2. I got a bit of a belly but I'm not fat. Do I lose weight? Go for muscle? What the hell do I eat? I don't wanna count calories. Why can't it just tell me stuff I can eat?

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED
>>
File: cammy....jpg (66 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
cammy....jpg
66 KB, 500x700
>>37362286
>WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED

because if it wasnt everybody would do it

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIDn2Z_Q98PpAM9tJ7LV2e4W6VLWnrY8c

forget about everything you asked and just watch these videos
>>
>>37362286
>I don't wanna count calories.
sux4u
>Why can't it just tell me stuff I can eat?
Because _what_ you eat doesn't matter nearly as much as _how_much_ you eat.

>I got a bit of a belly but I'm not fat. Do I lose weight? Go for muscle?
What's your level of fitness? Based solely on BMI you are slightly overweight and could stand to go on a bit of a cut. Either way you should be lifting heavy ass weights.
>>
>>37362317
But that guy looks like a abomination I just want to look fit.
>>
>>37362286
Normal range for 6'2" is ~152-194. Unless you have low BF, which you don't, because you have a gut, you could easily lose 30 pounds and still be in the middle of normal for your height.

Correct course of action is to cut on a high protein diet while lifting weights. For a very long time.
>>
>>37362409
Then cut down to <12% body fat and start lifting weights. Cut out all calories you drink (alcohol, pop, juice, milk that isn't skimmed), stop eating fast food and snacks, and eat more chicken/fish than red meat. After that double your portions and lift heavy to get that muscley look.

Trust me, you won't ever look like an 'abomination' unless you get on gear or spend years eating big and lifting religiously.
>>
>>37362286
>I don't wanna count calories. Why can't it just tell me stuff I can eat?
because that's simply not how it works and you didn't actually understand the sticky

if I tell you to eat chicken and rice, but you eat 5 pounds of chicken a day, then you're still going to get fat
>>
>>37362286
You can cut while lifting weights and get some slight noob gains, then bulk once you have lost the fat.

You can also bulk and put on some decent muscle mass (but also more fat), then cut.

Either way will get you to your goals.

Cutting first worked best for me because losing the fat was more motivational than having muscle under the fat.

Also you MUST count calories. You won't get anywhere with guess work.
>>
>>37362459
But I don't.
>>
>>37362459
If anything I'm not eating enough. Sometimes I only have 1-2 meals and they're regular size.
>>
Just cut out junk food, do cardio, and calisthenics.
>>
>>37362479
Confirmed for actual moron
>>
>>37362524
Elaborate
>>
>>37362563
Calories in calories out.
That's it.
Go read stuff on your own fatty bombatty
>>
>>37362286
>I got a bit of a belly but I'm not fat
Yes you are
>Do I lose weight?
Yes
>>37362286
>What the hell do I eat?
READ THE FUCKING STICKY AGAIN
READ EVERY SINGLE WORD
READ IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL IT MAKES SENSE
GET YOUR MOMMY TO HELP YOU IF YOU STILL HAVE PROBLEMS
TAKE YOUR ANTI-AUTISM MEDS
>>37362286
>I don't wanna count calories
Then enjoy being a fatass weakling and NEVER MAKING IT, faggot
BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO STOP BEING A FAGGOT
>WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED
Maybe you're too stupid to be /fit/. Go be fat and weak somewhere else, you disgusting pile of shit.
>>
>>37362479
that's why you should count cals
>>
>>37362286
>I don't wanna count calories
Then get the fuck out you lazy fuck

If you read it properly it has a few guides telling you how to improve your eating, you lazy fuck

>Do I lose weight? Go for muscle?
Depends, will you stop being a lazy fuck, count your calories, macros, and micros, and get off your ass to actually exercise?

If you're able to do at least that, then you should know what body you want to get, you lazy fuck

Holy shit, you're too fucking lazy to even think of a goal body.
If you want to make it, you have to put in effort, both mentally and physically. In that regard, I wish you the best, lazy-san.
>>
>>37362286

It actually isn't complicated, lift weights and eat high protein.
>>
File: 14572143579631.jpg (458 KB, 640x3904) Image search: [Google]
14572143579631.jpg
458 KB, 640x3904
>>37362286

Then you're never going to make it.
>>
>>37362409
hes taken steroids you retard you are not gonna look like him
>>
Just do keto anon
>>
>>37362286
Fucking fat AUTIST. Just start lifting you big pussy
>>
>>37362469
clearly you're doing something wrong, fatty.

Correction is called for. Count calories.
>>
File: 1450210553501.jpg (38 KB, 561x750) Image search: [Google]
1450210553501.jpg
38 KB, 561x750
>>37362286
>200lbs at 6'2 is fat
Fucking permacutting twinkshits on this board, I swear.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.