[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>broke up with gf a year ago. >still miss her every single
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 1459299978517.jpg (393 KB, 1959x1469) Image search: [Google]
1459299978517.jpg
393 KB, 1959x1469
>broke up with gf a year ago.
>still miss her every single day.
>only lifting fills the hollow inside of me.
also feels thread.
>>
>>37362050
>completely stomped on most recent ex-gf's heart
>she didnt deserve it
>feel the guilt of it every time i look in the mirror

i know you guys would say i did the right thing because you all hate them
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 640x640
>never had a gf.. Ever
>almost 24, everyone around me is in a cute relationship
>experience almost no emotions except anger and occasional sadness
>lifting is the only thing I do outside of work
>I'm mentally dying while everyone else is out partying and going to bonfires and going on dates
>>
>>37362099
Why don't you do online dating?
>>
>>37362080
same mane...I feel like it's holding me back from moving on because she still hasn't let go

wish I could fix it every day, good luck anon
>>
File: 1278182585553.jpg (58 KB, 471x355) Image search: [Google]
1278182585553.jpg
58 KB, 471x355
>been with gf a year
>know i can do better
>not sure if im still in love with her
>not sure if i'd be happier without her

worse than never having a gf
>>
File: image1.jpg (22 KB, 430x306) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
22 KB, 430x306
>24, never had a gf
>only girl ive ever really loved fucked me up badly 3 years ago, but it didnt phase her in the slightest
>lifting to try and build confidence, but all it builds is dysmorphia and depression when im unable to lift
>visited my sister to celebrate memorial day weekend/her husband's early birthday by going to a theme park
>spent the whole day secretly depressed over third wheeling while surrounded by nubile girls and my sister frequently groping her husband
At least I'll be able to be back in the gym by Wednesday after a month of no lifting
>>
>>37362099
>>37362129
27 year old virgin, recently started online dating due to crippling loneliness. Would not recommend it, its all about manipulation and games, much more so than meeting people irl.
>>
>>37362099
>>37362217
>>37362228
I was a 25 y/o virgin when I started posting in local meetup threads when they were a thing on /b/ and later /soc/. Fucked 3 different girls over the course of a couple months, now I have a gf. There's still hope.
>>
File: 1463940144952.jpg (120 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1463940144952.jpg
120 KB, 1080x720
>be a lonely fatass for all my life to the end of high school
>get the best bro I could get at the start of high school
>tfw I'm gay
>tfw stereotypical gay best friend falls in love with their straight best friend
>come out to him junior year
>make the mistake of telling him how I feel
>friendship deteriorates from there on
>huge fall out by senior year
>after graduating I stopped using my first name and started using my middle name
>lost weight and got /fit/
>have new bros now
>I haven't talked to or seen him in half a decade

Moral of the story is: I don't even know
>>
>>37362258
I'm not a virgin, but I've done the online dating thing and tinder and it didn't pan out. And I'm done posting my ugly mug on 4chinz. I'm just trying to keep myself permanently distracted, so I don't have to focus on the actual causes of my lack of gf
>>
>>37362099
People like you are the reason why I'm so glad I'm autistic. I've been living, working, watching movies, eating at restaurants, etc., alone for the past decade now and I've never felt any loneliness, misery, or need to have another person next to me.
>>
I have never felt like over a chick. Am I a sociopath for never feeling sad about break ups or losing friends or any other weak shit
>>
File: River Valley.jpg (82 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
River Valley.jpg
82 KB, 720x960
It really doesn't go away, either. The feels may fade, but they never truly leave you. It's been just about a year for me and I think about her every single day.
>>
>>37362307
fuck that sounds amazing

just living life without the constant biological need for someone with you

i strive to be you breh
>>
File: 1459820092857.jpg (134 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
1459820092857.jpg
134 KB, 764x764
>be casually dating 9/10 superfit long haired redhead QT3.14
>could not find a more physically my-type girl
>fun to hang with, very nurturing personality. classically fiery redhead spitfire though.
>problem is shes 7 yrs younger (be 27 at time) and acts immature for even that age. and kinda dumb. so could be embarrassing to bring around others.
>...but also tells me how hot I am and how perfect my body is (im not and its not) and other cute shit like how she gets super excited when she finds a text from me waiting.
>eventually decide i didnt want to GF her up because of age/mental diff.
>3 yrs later, not date anyone and only have sex with 2 people, both were 6/10 at best.

i think about her almost every day still. shes probably more mentally mature now and my concerns are moot points. #regret
>>
>>37362316
But they really do go away. I think about my most recent ex from a little over a year ago, but the one from four years ago is a pretty hazy memory that only comes up when it makes sense.
>>
>>37362424
Grass is always greener

You have the hot chick and you think fugg I would settle for a more mature uglier chick

Now you have ugly mature chicks and you can't stop thinking of the ONE chance you EVER had with a hot chick.

You fucked up bad.
>>
Is this /r9k/ wtf
>>
>>37362506
>grass is always greener
im really bad with this. really really bad.
>>
>>37362258
Aren't girls who go there either ugly as sin or fat. I got to second base with an ugly girl once and I didn't really enjoy it. Maybe I'll try when I lose all hope. I don't think I'm ugly myself, girls have approached me in the past but I've been too autistic to ask for their number, but I promised myself I'm going to do next time if it every happens no matter what.
>>
File: 1461045060081.jpg (28 KB, 354x404) Image search: [Google]
1461045060081.jpg
28 KB, 354x404
>>37362050
>24
>kissless virgin
>working a overnight job for shit pay; constant tiredness interferes with everything.
>many off my friends are starting to make something of themselves.

I used to think of how shit my life was all the time. How my very erratic work schedule negatively impacts everything I do, from lifting to vidya to improving myself. My life is still crappy, but I actually have a glimmer of hope now. I finally think I know what I want to do for a living, and even though it'll take me some time to learn I don't mind. The first step is getting a job with normal hours, that way my mind isn't operating under a constant haze of sleepiness.

I won't preach to you anons, but I started reading the Bible everyday. I'm not there yet, but for the first time in my life I finally think I can see the way forward. I don't even want a gf right now, just knowing that I have a goal to work towards is great.
>>
>>37362588
None of the ones I hooked up with, they were all good looking and non-obese. Other issues, possibly.
>>
>>37362287
Lol I know that feel breh. I'll hold u
>>
>>37362625
p-pls don't
>>
OK so get this... Was fit a while ago and thirsty as fuck. Got plenty of mires, but no action.

Then, depression took hold, and I've only just slated it.
Came out fatter than when I did SS GOMAD meme.
Now, thing is, I got 3 thirsty birches all pulling me their way, look like a hobo (haven't shaved in 6 weeks) and am fat fuck... Explain that to me fit
>>
>>37362595
I was like that too. I was very devoted to finishing to getting my Masters and starting my career. Well here I am, 5 years of undergrad and 3 years of grad, got the job I want with a great boss... now life has slowed down and I'm lonely as fuck. Hope you don't follow in my shoes and end up meeting someone. As I was walking through the mall today I kept seeing dyel twigs with their arms wrapped around a girl and wondered if any of it was worth it.
>>
>>37362621
Alright I'll give it a shot then
>>
>Kissless Virgin
>Having Flashbacks
>Remember that my dad use to threaten to castrate and kill me if I ever cheated on a girl
>tells me that sex is only good for making babies and that relationships are terrible
>this was before middle school

My lack of confidence makes more sense to me now.
>>
File: Fragonard_-_swing.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1276) Image search: [Google]
Fragonard_-_swing.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1276
>>37362313
I used to think the same as you. Then some ice queen broke me and now I don't know who I am
>>
>gf left me a few months ago
>fucked me up for a while
>finally starting to get over it
>go out on a boat with my sister, her fiance, some guy and some girl hes been seeing
>also my 2 nieces, 1 year and 5 year
>spend most of my time with my neices
>also drinking
>wish i had someone
>just want kids
>reactivate facebook from 3 years ago
>friend some girls that ex didnt want me to be friends with
>both of them are super excited im talking to them again
>hopefully make something happen
>>
>been 8 months since fiance and i split
>shes with a new guy now
>have no friends left because I called someones gf a bloody cunt, because shes a bloody cunt
>most moved bc jobs
>was lifting and getting fit again
>started getting lonely
>becoming awkward again
>cant even get online dating right.
>stopped lifting
>my gains are of the fat kind now
>wat do
>>
>>37362050
>like girl
>girl likes me
>tell her i don't like her because i don't think id be good for her even though she clearly likes me and we get along great
>fast forward
>still have feelings for her
>feel much more confident about myself and have grown alot
>we start talking again
>hit it off really well still, shes even cuter and funnier
>we become intensely close
>tell her how i feel
>she feels the same way
>shes my first kiss, and i give her my virginity
>but we can't be together
>she has bf of three years
>she has a bf because i said no to her that time ago
>if i had said yes she would be mine
>i regret it everyday.

hold me
>>
>>37362808
youre young. get over it. youll find someone new.
>>
>>37362050
I don't want to blow my brains out tonight. I count that as a win.
>>
>>37362825
>I don't want to blow my brains out tonight
Lucky son of a bitch...
>>
>tfw in an emotionally, mentally, physically abusive relationship
>tfw wife is a sociopathic, BPD, narcissistic bi polar with a princess complex
>tfw I hated all those buzzwords so I never researched them
>tfw finally researched them and reading the symptoms of each describes her so perfectly
>tfw friends and senpai think she is an angel
>tfw too scared to open up to anyone because I'm in too deep
>tfw can't 180 my life because I am scared of the repercussions, that fear is why I'm stuck and got into this mess to begin with
>fucked up big

Bitches aint shit, be happy for yourself ONLY. My happiness is/was contingent on a person with the inability to control her emotions and temper.

You are FREE stop this tfw no gf lunacy, they are retarded
>>
>>37362138
agreed senpai, cut it off. told a girl i loved her when i 100% didnt for over a year.

cut it off. it's not pleasant but it must be done.
>>
>>37362808
Good job cucking her bf. But seriously their relationship won't last if she's cheating on him, just be aware that if she cheated on him she'll cheat on you too
>>
>>37362718
Less needy,not overselling

Just confidently and miserably being yourself
>>
File: Romanishitposting.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Romanishitposting.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>37362050
>Starting to cut
>Down from 20% to 13% bodyfat
>Seeing that I'm going to be skinny, not shredded and muscular like I thought

fuuuuuuuug
>>
>>37362837
ive come to realize this too.

>be with ex for 2 years
>my whole life revolves around her
>had a ton of fun with her
>just wanted to make her happy
>she was the excitement in my life
>realize she was super insecure
>she has doubts about everything
>eventually leaves me to "find herself"
>get super depressed
>drink for a few months to help me get over it
>realize she was just as lost as i was
>i can find someone new
>someone better
>be happy for the first time
>past few weeks have been good since ive realized this
>also making great gains after 4 years of lifting which has helped my confidence
>>
>>37362904
details
>>
File: notkool.jpg (32 KB, 396x458) Image search: [Google]
notkool.jpg
32 KB, 396x458
>>37362424
You got rid of a redheaded 9/10 and expect sympathy.
>end urself
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-04-11-25-09.png (588 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-04-11-25-09.png
588 KB, 720x1280
I don't care if you're sad, I just want to know I'll see you again at the gym. Don't make me fear the worst when I notice you've stopped coming. W-we're all gonna m-make it, bros.
>>
>>37362931
details about what?
>>
>>37362927
Congrats bro I wish mine would do the same but she would probably kill herself.

Somewhere along the way after I showered her with love and affection she became a spoilt entitled brat from hell. All I wanted was to make her happy," treat em mean keep em keen " finally makes sense
>>
>>37362050
She broke with me a month ago after being together for 4 years. Stuck a gun in my mouth the day after. Decided not to kill myself. Went driving with it in my glove box thinking about entering a store and killing a few people instead then killing myself. Decided not too. Got my ass back into the gym and now I'm getting back in shape but I still have these urges to murder people and off myself every now and again. Don;t know how much longer I can take it. Working out is the only thing that stops me but I can't workout all the time obviously. I dunno maybe I'll either calm down or eventually snap. Either way I'm gonna die one day so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>tfw the girl you like doesn't like you as much
Such is life I guess
>>
File: tru.jpg (52 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
tru.jpg
52 KB, 500x377
>>37362769
Well i guess you have to realize that you're wasting the one chance you've been given on this earth and that all your anxieties are a waste of time since we are all gonna die anyway and every second wasted is a second lost to the universe forever.
>>
>>37362988
We're all just along for a ride buddy. Get off when it ends not when you want to. You'll turn yourself around just think positive
>>
>>37362734
That is something that I am afraid of. However, the thought of being stuck in the rut im in now is even worse.

Plus I had this realisation when I was doing my readings; what do I have to offer a girl right now? I dont have time for myself, let alone a girl. I make just enough money to pay my bills and the few hobbies I have, but not enough for a girl. I have no prospects to offer, nothing to entice them with besides the fact that im fit. I need to focus on fixing me rather than on trying to get aa girl.

All that said I do hope you find someone friend. Being alone at all times is not a fun thought. Just have faith that one day you can find somebody who is good.
>>
>teased all the time at school
>used to be skinny but didn't have many friends due to me being teased a lot
>mother diagnosed with cancer when I was 11
>started eating a lot and acting out but everyone was too busy to notice
>mother died when I was 13 (most likely developed my mental issues around then like depression and BPD)
>end up dropping out of school
>quit every job I get by walking off or no call no showing

Now I'm 19, 6'8", 420 pounds, unemployed, owe the bank 200 dollars, owe Verizon 200 dollars, have late utility bills, owe my dad 1300 dollars, and I only recently came to the conclusion that I have BPD. I have realized that ill never be happy, ill never find a girl who loves me, ill never be able to quit drinking pop and stuffing my face, ill never be able to hold a job, ill never amount to anything. Recently ive been trying to build up the courage to kill myself but ive been afraid of death since 4th grade so I can't even fucking end my own life. I'm a literal waste of space.
>>
>>37362984
Not the anon you are responding to, but "treat em mean keep em keen" is the way to go.
I was even told by my ex that she felt that I was boring because I didnt show any other girls any kind of affection.
The joke is on her though because I did, she just didnt see it. Not that I am proud of that.

Only give compliments and gifts when they are earned. Also show to her that you have the option to walk out that door any minute is the way to go i guess.
Not gonna do the same mistake twice.
>>
>Dating for 7 years
>It's nice but not particularly interesting
>Often more work than reward
No clue what you fags all complain about, guess you just want it because you don't have it.
>>
>>37362080
you didn't do the right thing, anon
>>
>>37362080
you didnt do the right thing. Should never hurt another person that doesnt deserve it. I know this feel
>>
>>37363076
It's the thinking positive part that's hard. WHen I work out I feel nothing but the strain on my body and that helps me concentrate on me. But I don't want to overwork and injure myself. It's the off time that I'm having trouble with.
>>
>>37362988
dubs say you do it
>>
>>37362769

You start lifting again you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>37362307
Not an autist, I'm schizoid and think the same. People and relationships are just meh
>>
>want to bang some twinks/cd's
>post ad on craisglist at 4pm
>totally forgot i agreed to see friend's band in the evening
>end up hanging out with other friends after
>get back at 2AM
>got good responses
>missed opportunity to bang some sweet boipussy

The normie life is hard
>>
>>37362988

Your going to kill yourself over pussy? Hahahahahaha

You almost killed other people because of pussy bahahajajajaj

A hole left you deal with it and enjoy your new freedom

>>37363140

Totally agree, I withdrew compliments and gifts. Sometimes she gets pissy when she is waiting for a compliment over something trivial in her world.. nope biatch ya blew it
>>
>>37362264
fag
>>
>>37363202
You do realize there's more to a relationship than just pussy right? What are you 12? I'm guessing you've never had a meaningful relationship outside of fucking random whores from a night club. Sometimes you can miss just being around the other person and not just the sex.
>>
>>37363247

I'm a married fag

Its not worth killing over dummy ,yourself or others

What do you honestly miss about her ? Why do you miss her ? Dive deep to answer me
>>
File: 1463090512027.png (152 KB, 680x644) Image search: [Google]
1463090512027.png
152 KB, 680x644
My condolences brahs

>5yrs ago, last year of hs
>dyel, chubby cunt, but straight As and a job
>start seeing a 9/10 Slovenian exchange student, WAAAAY out of my league
>not dating formally though, kinda just happened
>saving herself for marriage
>being a lonely fuck, kinda just went with it... hot make out sessions and frequent company alongside no real commitment totally worth it
>stay like this for 3 or 4 months before she has to leave
>kinda distance myself in the last month to make it less of a big thing, don't really talk to her the month after
>find out through a friend she kept in touch with that my distancing had hurt her
>wtf
>start talking to her again
>get progressively closer over the course of a year or so
>fall in love
>confess
>she doesnt feel the same
>hurts like hell
>she moves back to the country on some work exchange shit (Euro)
>immediatelly starts dating a Chad mutual acquaintance
>tfw she fucks him
>tfw she actually sent me a text that says "he makes me cum but you make me happy"
this is the fucking bottom of the friendzone boys
>sleepless nights
>depression
>suicidal
at this point, I realize I can't get any more pathetic so something has to happen

(cont)
>>
>>37362316
It does leave you. I have 2 ex's that I was devastated over losing 2-3 years back, who I'm extremely casual with now.

1. You find someone else and stop framing them in a romantic context. They become just like everyone else you know.
2. You keep having contact with them and find out that they're a flawed, sometimes awful human being, not embodiment of perfection that projects out of your brain.
3. Strong emotions just fade over time.

Even if your personality is vulnerable to oneitis, especially if you've been on the receiving end of the breakup, these are still true. For the most part, the harshest feelings about a breakup are about you; frustration about your loss of control, loss of power, loss of something "important", loss of meaning, and of course, just plain being frustrated about having your ego bruised and sense of importance dashed. Understanding this can be tremendously liberating.
>>
>>37362080
I hope my ex feels this way about me
>>
whoever here is moping about their ex's from years ago need to realize you are alone in this world, regardless of relationship status. nuff said about that.

>be me
>20s
>an 8.5/10 "cute" or "sexy" but never "hot"
>don't need to workout pertaining to this
>only becoming more attractive as i get older and more fit
>moved to high tourist city some years ago
>get hit on regularly by any chick 20s-50s
>any city i go to
>cougars are the most common
>high sexual tension from chicks my age since age 14 to this day
>where ever i work i am that guy that gets objectified as a sex object
>but it doesn't bother me
>until they throw fits because concentrating on my work is more important than talking to them.
>example: my current manager
>29yo 9/10 ex-high school volleyball chick
>one of the babes of the building
>associates me with sex, masturbation, working out, and that's it.
>jokes about masturbation and sex a lot with only me, even when others are around
>sees me as a freak even though she doesn't know me
>known each other over a year

you guys aren't doing it right. you don't need to bathe in your past downfalls to feel at home with your brain. eliminate and conquer those distractions and you will become more than what you were before. repercussions become lesser, not because you have bigger balls, but because you understand yourself more. like if you amount yourself to your past downfalls then you start identifying yourself with those things and you start to manifest and project those things. these things show. it doesn't matter if you are fit or not.
>>
>>37362050
4 years here

it doesn't get better
>>
>>37363298
You made your own bed, now you must sleep in it

>kinda distance myself in the last month to make it less of a big thing, don't really talk to her the month after
You think real life is a movie or something? You announced to the world you're a beta, better luck in your next social circle
>>
>>37362264
I told him how I felt and now he's ignoring me. Some day I know it will be better but right now I feel like shit and I need someone to talk to. I thought I could escape my problems by coming here but I don't even know if I have the motivation to lift tomorrow.
>>
>>37363267
I miss the girl I met, not the person she became. We were into all the same stuff but I soon realized that she was just assimilating to me. It's the companionship I miss. All the touchy feely gay shit like cuddling and talking and seeing her smile. She has fibro too so she's been pretty ill since I met her. She changed a year ago when she met these holistic healer people and gave up on exercise and taking her medication. She does that raiki stuff and listens to crystal vibrations and bases life decisions on planetary alignments and I just wasn't on the same page with her since I'm a realist and don;t need Mercury to be in the 7th house to go grocery shopping. We broke up a month ago and she told me she really loves but doesn't need me. I told her I never needed her but that I wanted her and there's a difference. She's now in school for this spiritual journey and I feel like they brainwashed her and helped her decided to break up with me. I hate those people. I really do. I hate everything about spirit science and how it brainwashes people. They claim to want to help others but when I was going through shit and having to maybe move and get a new job she said she couldn't help me with that. I could help her when she was in and out of the hospital for a year but she couldn't help me and support me for 2 weeks when I was going through a rough time. I go back and forth between missing her, hating her, hating her fairy earth child witch cult, missing her laughter and us messing around with each other to wondering how she cold claim to be an loving earth spirit indigo child yet be cold and harsh with me.
>>
>>37362264
you dumb idiot

ive heard of heaps of gay blokes do this

if your mate is straight what do you think is gonna happen?
>>
>>37363298
>start ignoring her, most convos just turn into her complaining about him anyway
>finished school at this point
>move to new zealand because extended family
>literally moved half a world away to get away from her
retrospectively, probably the most pathetic thing i've ever done
>still be depressed
>doing drugs
>however, doing university in a field I actually enjoy
never had trouble with grades... academic family, i kinda grew up in the world of studying and examinations.
fast forward about another year
>meet up with a childhood friend I used to see when i visited nz, studying in the same university
>we'd had the stupid children's flings a few times when i visited, she was always really cutesy around me
>hadn't seen her in the last year except for a couple times because she'd been seeing some dude for the last 5 years
>go out for a coffee
>holy shit look at her now
>solid 8/10, 9/10 when she actually bothered to dress up to go out
>hit it off straight away
>chat about her relationship, apparently really shit
>dude's family is rich as fuck, judgemental snobs
>constantly feeling inadequate
>tell her to get out of it if it's making her so unhappy
>dat sad smile
>get invited to her house
>start drinking booze
>getting progressively touchy
>end up on the bed
>she's feeling kinda guilty, doing the "i shouldn't really", grinding like a dog in heat though
>we end up fucking. best sex id ever had at that point
>wake up next day, fuck some more
>she say's she'll break up with him after the end of year exams, which were in about two weeks
>told me to talk to her again then. right now she needed to focus on her studies

(cont)
>>
File: 1457483739887.png (109 KB, 824x637) Image search: [Google]
1457483739887.png
109 KB, 824x637
https://soundcloud.com/user-736055505/it-will-never-be-you-wav
>>
>>37362808
>she feels the same way
>doesn't want to risk leaving her bf even though she likes you (better, I'd assume)
fucking women.
>>
File: 1464156196789.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1464156196789.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
>19
>getting pretty fit
>still afraid girls won't like me
>6'3 180lbs
>used tinder once but got sick of catfishing girls who wouldn't send me a photo of their pinky touching their ear
>decide to go to a club and had a few drinks then took a cab home
>just get into LDR's because i'd never have to disappoint them with my presence irl
>>
>>37363346
Mate you dodged the holy bullet

Be happy that a person like her is out of your life, what a toxic mole. Be thankful that you found out early what a weak minded turncoat your ex was. She was like that all along mate your existence was good while it suited her but the second she felt secure on her own you got dropped. She let herself be poisened against you by people who could not even hold a candle to what you did for her.

Good news mate, all the close cuddly, kissing gay shit can be done with literally ANYONE in the whole world, even a homeless bum under a bridge. Bitches come and go sometimes you get lucky and find out early when they reveal there true colors. I am sorry you had this illusion of her for so long but she was always going to pick what ever dumb shit she stumbled into over you and anyone else. Weather it be a religious nut, feminist, pro volleyball player, vegan, animal finatic, she's a goofy bitch move on your BETTER than her you never needed her once. You wanted someone who needed YOU

I swear to god if you kill yourself over that dumb cunt
>>
>>37362264
>>37363343
>be me
>freshman year group of new friends
>some time next year one of our friends starts saying stuff in normal conversation
>"how old were you guys when you knew you liked girls?"
>tfw straight since birth
>tfw one of our best friends might be gay or confused
>tried hinting many times
>has tried convincing me i "might" like guys and tried to kinda convert me
>tfw why doesn't he just come out
>over years he slowly starts becoming more effeminate and ambiguous but not full on fag
>mentality changed quite a bit while mine stayed the same
>found out he is bi
>he never told me this, though
>but he knew i knew
>quit the friendship at like age 21 just stopped contacting and whatnot
>dude became a weird arrogant dick
>too much to explain

moral of the story: just leave people the fuck alone and move on.
>>
>>37363377
>three weeks later, talk to her again
>she'd broken up with her bf
>figures it's best if she stays single for a while
>really ashamed of having cheated, but doesn't hold it against me, just herself
>apparently the breakup was smooth though
>still, not letting this one die. the night i spent with her was better than the whole time i spent with the other girl
>tell her i wanna be with her
>wants to, but worried that she'll cheat again. like, legit worried
>i suggest an open relationship
the idea of an open relationship had fascinated me for ages at this point. kinda funny in retrospect, because i knew then that i could be really jealous. i don't know why i thought it whould be a good idea
>she agrees to try

Fast forward three years, we are still happy together.

It won't be the way you imagine it, but it WILL get better, and when it does it will be better than you imagined.

Hang in the bros
>>
>>37363444
Thanks anon.
>She was like that all along mate your existence was good while it suited her but the second she felt secure on her own you got dropped
That right there is absolutely true. The worst part is she's not a bad person. She used to tell me how much she needed me when she was feeling sick and used to cry if I had to work. I genuinely felt bad. She cried a lot. Every time we were around each other she couldn't keep her hands off me. That lasted for 3 years, even while she was sick. It all changed after she met those spirit people and began working a new job. Looking back she was not really into much that I was into but she decided to join in on everything I did and was jealous if another girl even looked at me. It's the moments where we bonded that I miss. It turns out I think I only knew the real her while she was going back and forth fora year with doctors since she had nothing really to latch onto. She was actually kind of normal. Once that ended and she went on her spiritual journey she detached herself from me and latched onto that. I don;t understand why people can change so drastically and just assimilate to stuff out of nowhere. She's not a very strong willed person so that may be it. But like you said
>She let herself be poisened against you by people who could not even hold a candle to what you did for her.
She thanked me the day we broke up for making her "stronger" and that this is the hardest decision she's ever had to make. I told her then if I made you strong and you know I'll be there for you then why are you doing this. But she also told me she called a priest to cleanse her room of any negative energy I left there so that weirded me out.

I don;t think I'm actually gonna kill myself or anyone else but sometimes I get that deep dark feeling in the pit of my gut and it sucks big time.
>>
>>37362099
my longest relationship lasted 3 months... sure I got my dick wet, hold hands and kissed, but I feel like I'm not capable of being in a relationship, and I'm 31 already...
>>
Just broke up with my gf of 2 years 2 days ago. Felt pretty shit at first but I'm already feeling better to be honest.
>>
>>37363524

You'll be good mate

Cut contact with her asap, delete block never see her again. She completely used your caring kind gentle nature

Don't you dare ever help her again especially when she comes crawling back, the hide she has after all you did. Its done anon, you wake up tommorow and bask in the freedom you have to do anything you want and never let any bitch get you down.

People in general are flaky females more so which is why men are insane to base our love, happiness, family, money and assets in the hands of these createns that cannot comprehend loyalty on any level whatsoever ever.

Kick ass bro
>>
File: 9cdc74_4676325.jpg (101 KB, 1575x795) Image search: [Google]
9cdc74_4676325.jpg
101 KB, 1575x795
>>37362050
>no one has ever been proud of me
>no one will ever be proud of me
at least i'm strong now
>>
>gf broke up with me January when she moved back home (another state) after failing her second semester of college
>she wasn't that great looking, had hair in weird places like her face and nips
>I have 20 IQ points on her
>Everyone tells me I look like a model
>now shes dating a fat ugly piece of shit
why? we were in love and she left me out of fucking no where for no reason... why?

Now I just cyber bully her from time to time...better to keep her my enemy than to continue wanting her
>>
>>37363590

I doubt she'll come crawling back but I hear ya. I'm on a mission to be the best I can be for myself. I'm gonna take your advice and go forth and kick ass!
>>
>>37362307
i've been like this for a few years. i feel no need for a committed sole companion right now. i don't get lonely. i don't hang out with people my age. i don't have my group or clique. i don't feel the need for a best friend. people ask me to hang out or go drink and i feel no need.

i still hook up and date and feel the need to have sex but i don't identify myself being WITH women like regular grown men.

just earlier today my /fit/ ass walked down the street in my city as usual and a couple around my age was approaching my way. they were talking to one another and the dude thought i was checking his girl out and they were giggling and talking about me thinking i couldn't hear them. i thought nothing of it. i never even looked at them other than seeing a fat girl and a skeleton in my peripheral. yet all their attention was on me. i kept walking and as they passed the chick said "mumble mumble this is my man, and we know it blah blah" as they were semi-giggling. i must have been some kind of social threat to the system of their relationship. yet they must have felt so secure being with one another and saying those things. i didn't even acknowledge them. if i ever see them again i'm going to do the same thing. mind my business 100% and treat them as child-versions of themselves.
>>
I pushed away two females I fell for. Funny thing is in both cases I moved out of state due to reasons I believed I thought would benefit me. Boy was I fucking wrong. Both moved on and found decent bfs while Im in my cave trying to convince myself Im better off alone when all I want to do is talk to someone else. They have very similar voices, what I would do just to hear them talk.

End me lads.
>>
>>37362080
Why not apologise to her? It will make u feel better
>>
>>37362050
Have gf but diubt my feelings.
Dream that she dumps me
Wake up confused with an Abstract kind of feel.
Would be nice if she sucked my dick more often. We rarely have sex..
>>
>Single
>I can do whatever I want.
>Don't have to put up with the usual female bullshit, the worst being the whole " I can't make a fucking decision but I resent you for the fact that you decide everything in our couple "
But
>Need affection and sex, plus the social validation.

It's the worst thing, I need a qt3.14 gf with the same hobbies as me but vidya literature and lifting are not something good looking girls like usually, especially with women that have their shit together.
>>
>>37363750
This hits really close to home, hang in there friend.
Someday i hope you find what youre looking for
>>
>>37363559
I'll expand on this

>meet her about 2 years ago through mutual friend
>we hit it off, start dating really soon after we started hanging out
>reall good relationship, truly in love, she is my best friend
>i was a bit beta at the time to be honest, interested in feminism and other dumb shit
>all is smooth for about a year, have fights occasionally but nothing serious
>european migrant crisis happens
>pretty much get instantly redpilled on the world
>start lifting and boxing
>no longer a beta
>we talk occasionally about politics and it always ends in a huge fight
>i dont care, i dont judge people on their political views (except on 4chan)
>she cares a lot
>start questioning the intolerant and hypocritical mentality of the left on facebook
>all the people we know and all her best friends are pretty much socialists
>they all start to hate me just because i questioned their bullshit
>some people i have known for years, really good mates, just stop talking to me over this extremely petty shit
>her two best friends hate me
>ive always been friendly and a good friend to these people and they just ditch all that because of political differences
>we have a mutual break up because apparently we dont have anything in common anymore
>thats bullshit because im still the same bloke i was when we met except more confident and different beliefs, basically just a better version of myself
>>
File: 1464470643644.jpg (215 KB, 756x1100) Image search: [Google]
1464470643644.jpg
215 KB, 756x1100
>lost virginity on weekend at my 21st birthday
>have absolutely no desire to fuck anyone ever again

I kept telling myself I didn't want it because I didn't know what it was like. Now I know better. Sex is a meme, and women are complete garbage to talk to, so why even bother?

Now I've got more time for actual enjoyable things I guess
>>
File: serpent de mer.jpg (581 KB, 2000x1095) Image search: [Google]
serpent de mer.jpg
581 KB, 2000x1095
>27
>haven't been with someone for the last 4 years
>she left me the dame day I learned one of my ex girlfriend died
>spent almost three years doing nothing but working and drinking myself to sleep
>eventually lose job
>drink all night long, comatose during the d'Ay
>dont even see the sun anymore
>skelly as fuck
>end up in psychiatric hospital
>quit smoking, quit drinking, start lifting
>still can't find a job
>too afraid to socialise
>grow distant from my few friends
>my body and health is improving but m'y life is still shit
There isn't a single day where I don't think about suicide or taking all my money out of the bank to drink it all until I drop dead.
>>
>>37363771
why would you even discuss politics on social media you dipshit ?
>>
>>37363771
Please go back to /pol/ and stay there
>>
File: abstract feel.jpg (46 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
abstract feel.jpg
46 KB, 680x684
>tfw going out with a girl for almost 6 months
>tfw it was just supposed to be a short thing, sleep with her, hang out and then bail
>tfw eventually caught *some* feelings for her
>sometimes it feels like love, sometimes it feels like I just like her a lot, sometimes i'm ambivalent , but without fail anytime she goes out with her friends I get so down and lonely, assume she will make out with some dude/sleep with them whatever
>she is the sweetest girl I have ever met and it pains me to think about her being upset (mfw thikgin bout u hurtin)
>she is a really really nice girl and would never cheat etc and I get so relieved when I see her again and get to hold her again
>tfw recently I have started smile whenever I see pictures of us together and feel happy
>I cant decide if she is too good for me or the other way around
>want to stay with her long term but havent told my friends back home im even seeing her
>she is super traditional and she lost her virginity to me

I have no idea where i'm going with this just wanted to share with you guys and would appreciate any comments, I just dont have a fucking clue
>>
>>37364163
NIGGA YOU HIT THE JACKPOT, DON'T LET HER GO
>>
>>37362307

Same here, for 5 years but it'll probably reach 10 and more. Literally the only reason I had sex and a gf was so people wouldn't bother me about being a virgin any more lmao.

Part of me wants sex and a gf but it's mainly driven by what made me lose my virginity; social pressures. It's not the happiness other people have and whatever, it's the feeling that I'm perceived as a loser.
>>
>>37363394
fuuuaark
>>
Can we just not have these threads any more

They always dredge up shit I thought I'd buried
>>
>>37364163
You're just in the honeymoon phase. In a couple months you'll stop feeling so intensely about her.
>>
>>37363298
Protip: You should NEVER tell a girl how you feel first. You need to hear the 3 words come out of her mouth before you do.
>>
File: PIZZA.jpg (16 KB, 236x315) Image search: [Google]
PIZZA.jpg
16 KB, 236x315
> meet qt chilean girl at a club
> bang
> meet qt english girl
> bang
> meet friends new argentinian flatmate yesterday
> working on it

the last couple of months have been pretty good to me, boys

> tfw skinnyfat pajeet, only have the HEIGHT, no FACE or FRAME
>>
>>37362050
>spend semester with grill
>summer comes and I move away, we agree to see each other
>cancels the weekend we were supposed to see because she has a trip coming up
>seems uninterested, cold bitch
Same shit happened when I left for christmas holiday. She is very into me when I'm around but forgets about me when I leave. What the fucking fug. I don't know should I now just let her be and not keep contact. I also had forgotten how shit this feeling is, I havent been interested in a grill in a long time
>>
>>37364240
Breh are you me
>>
you don't really redeem yourself from a pls respond message to your ex, years ago, right?
>>
File: 8437504382751.png (79 KB, 282x386) Image search: [Google]
8437504382751.png
79 KB, 282x386
>>37364196
Feel with us anon
>>
Guys, until I was 21 I used to be very lovely and horny, now I barely feel anything physical or romantic for anyone, I thought maybe I was gay but I don't feel anything toward guys either, what's wrong with me? I'm not specially sad, it's like my feelings and perception are numb.
>>
>>37364102
Did you cut contact to your family and old friends? Being afraid of going out and possibly failing is miserable, it needs to be fixed
>tfw that is happening to my brother
>>
File: killme.jpg (109 KB, 442x298) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
109 KB, 442x298
>>37363480
>open relationship
shit man you don't do that
that's just telling her she can act like a whore all she wants and you'll provide her with cash
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 346x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 346x346
>>37363394
Fuck you
>>
File: sad pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
>>37362050
>22 years old
>meet 31 year old at convention
>hit it off perfectly
>fall in love with her over the year we spend together at her small beach house
>she never saw me more than a boy toy that she loved fucking and hanging out with
>still hurting

5 weeks into working out and rarely talking to her, and its getting a little better.. just turned off my facebook and other stuff that I would constantly see what shes up to with.. it was only making me keep my feelings.
>>
>tfw been thinking about my ex lately
>tfw we would've been together for 5 years in a month
>tfw she's as cute on her fb pic as i remember her

no idea how to get back in contact with her
no idea what she's up to eventhough i'm interested in that
and the last girl i dated used me as a rebound oh well
>>
>>37364265
Get your test checked, seriously.
>>
>>37364252

nah im me f a m
>>
>>37364163
Love is not a single feeling but several that were amalgamated together by society and middle ages poets.

If you like being with her and see yourself with her in the future, don't trouble yourself.
>>
>gets emotionally attached enough to a woman that it literally destroys him when it ends
It blows my mind that """men""" these days are so fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 2764287142.jpg (118 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
2764287142.jpg
118 KB, 800x534
>>37364294
Thanks anon
>>
>>37364281
Have you been in a similar situation? I just feel good and active the only three days I lift, what are the normal and healthy levels of testosterone ?
>>
>>37364279
>31 year old female thinks she still has the luxury to fuck around
she'll be the one all alone when she's old bro
>>
>>37362050
>be me 21
>make great gains, lots of attention from 8-9/10s
>have 7/10 gf for the last 3 years
>best person ive ever known
>my dad dies
>Depressed as fuck
>not even my gf can help me
>i get pissed at myself for always beeing a sad cunt
>break up with her because im a pathetic cunt and shes not happy because im not happy
>real bad breakup man, feels like a year of straight telling
>start fucking random tinder girls to feel better
>do this for a year
>shitty grades in uni, no job
>all i do is lift and party with random chad "friends" ive met
>start getting better mentally earlyer this year
>chevk her facebook first time in forever about a month ago
>rich good looking new bf and she is pregnant
>i dont know if i should send her a msg saying im sorry
>have a word doc 2 pages long with a writtem apology sitting on my computer
>cant bring myself to send it to her because she has obviously moved on
>cry alot

Sry for some misspelling, wrote on phone
>>
>>37364367

shit sucks breh. but if you're 21, it sounds shit but you'll find another
>>
>My ex moved on within days after she dumped me so i kind of know she dumped me because she wanted to move on and that shit hurts
same thing happened here bro
2 years with me
and in just 2 weeks she had some other guy
>>
>>37364367
Thats the shit thing cause in these situations you feel like there is no one better. I guess there are plenty, but that is how it feels. Fug man
>>
>>37364270
My family is actually toxic. My parents anyway, still in contact with my brothers and sisters but it's distant.
As for my friends, it's a mix of them still being stuck in their teenage years and me being afraid of being judged because of my mental health problems. Also, losing people I loved was really hard.
I know i'm responsible for my own misery, I'm struggling to find strenth
>>
>>37364367
nah, you shouldn't say you're sorry, unless you can preface it by saying congratulations on the baby and you're really happy for her, and actually mean it.

Gotta let go for reals. Then you can apologize with a clear head.
>>
>>37364346
she was getting out of a marriage and she wants to be single for a while.

i think shes still technically married even though theyve been completely seperated since a little after we started seeing each other

She wont outgrow her cheating ways though. she will always seek validation from other men so she doesnt feel so old, and she'll be lonely when shes 40 or be apart of another failing marriage
>>
>>37363480
wow top cuck
>>
>>37364397
I guess you're right, ill think about it and try to clear my head around it
>>
>>37362050
I'm gonna be in the same position as you soon.

>been with current gf for more than a year now
>she has to move with her family to Spain
>she recently started lifting, she's a good cook, really nice, just overall a nice person
>I've never been happier with anyone other than her
>But she has to move
>I can get a house a few minutes away from her by next year
>Can't stay in a LDR for a year
>Gonna have to break up with her
>She leaves in two months

Fug
>>
>>37363480

chur bro

but really
> open relationship
man you are just asking to end up 40 and cucked, if you guys even make it that far.
how do you not see this

how are open relationships even a thing
>>
>>37363480
This is some cuck shit
>>
>>37362050
https://bookofpook.neocities.org/

read this (read it all. what you need is hidden between all those pages)

it will help with your life

i wish you the best anon
>>
>>37362050
>hooking up with random girls once every 2 weeks or so
>cant stay hard beyond 30 minutes
>they're attractive but thats the only thing good about them
>their personality is always shit and is the main reason it kills my hard on

>meet girl with great persoanlity
>attractive
>great talking to
>has a bf or a fiance

it is true waht they say
all the good ones are always taken
but at the same time i dont want to be a home wrecker : (
>>
File: 1463827971183.webm (610 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463827971183.webm
610 KB, 640x640
>>37362050
> 4 fucking years bro
> Cries to sleep sometimes still
Were gonna make it brah
>>
>>37364549
in fact I think most of you guys here can benefit greatly from it. best of wishes guys

>>37364367
>>37364280
>>37364279
>>37364244
>>37364102
>>37363420
>>37363298
>>37362808
>>37362837
>>37362769
>>37362768
>>37362755
>>37362099
>>37362217
>>37362138
>>37362264
I seriously hope you read that shit, you seem like you guys have a good heart. you remind me of how unhappy I was once, but not anymore. please listen to that book's advice, and keep going down its path

an anon here is rooting for you all
>>
>>37364637
dude wtf gay as shit
>saved
>>
>tfw 1.5 years after break up
>relationship completely sullied my view of women
>don't think i can ever open myself up to someone like that again

guess i'm gonna die alone
>>
Is 22 too old to go out with a 17 year old?
>>
>>37362080
>>37362130
I too know this feel. I still talk to her because of how badly she didn't want me to leave from her life. Sad thing is my drive for lifting went up 100x and now she has to watch me blow up in every aspect of my life while she just stays chubby.
>>
>>37362138
Downgrade to booty call and begin the ascent to concubinage.
>>
>have qt3.14 gf
>we were gonna get married and have kids
>never loved a girl this much before
>thought she was the one
>we had our problems like every couple
>after a week of not talking together she says it isn't gonna work out between us
>thought that our love would shine through all the bullshit
>she says she has other priorities
>breaks my heart
>move on, get with other girls
>doesn't feel the same
>she messages me on my birthday
>don't reply
>completely fucks my mind up again
>start pining for her again
>saw her at a work function tonight
>we both ignored each other and didn't look at each other
>know its over but my mind keeps wanting to be with her

fucking hell

I mean, I'm in the best shape of my life, heaps of girls want to be with me, have heaps of great friends, go out twice a week to various social functions (not clubbing or drinking), gym is fucking awesome.

But why do I still want her?
>>
>>37364893
>>don't think i can ever open myself up to someone like that again

this
>>
File: 12336201824331.png (139 KB, 931x858) Image search: [Google]
12336201824331.png
139 KB, 931x858
>>37365068
we are on the same boat, i just cant forget her
>>
>>37365081
>>37364893
Women never wanted your feels, anon.

They want YOU to get THEIR feels
>>
ITT bitterness and loneliness. This sure as fuck explains why this board looks down on and hates women so much.
>>
>>37363596
I'm proud of your strength gains anon keep it up
>>
>get to 27 year old without ever having a girlfriend. Lonely as fuck.
>Finally find somebody you love and date her for years. Everything awesome
>See hot 20 year olds in bars every weekend and fantasise about being single and slamming sloots

Why is the grass always greener guys. I'm sure men are hardwired to just want to fuck anything around them
>>
>>37365139
Well duh
If we werent hurt by women so badly we wouldnt dislike them so much
>>
File: feelsgalore-dali.png (36 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
feelsgalore-dali.png
36 KB, 500x393
>high school
>have biggest crush of my life on qt3.14
>one day get a text from her while in class
>hey anon I think you're really cute ;)
>my heartbeat goes up instantly and I start to sweat
>wtf do I say
>too shy to look at her, she was sitting a bit behind me
>finally text something like "haha you're cute too" just before class ends
>class is over and I look back at her table
>see Chad sitting next to her with her phone laughing his ass off
>she smiles cautiously and shakes her head

This fucking haunts me to this day, every time a girl shows interest I get extremely careful and paranoid, thinking she's just fucking with me. Every single time. Still haven't had a gf even though I've had plenty of chances.
>>
>>37365139
>thread about gf breakup feels
>w-why are you all sharing your bad experiences? misogynists!
>>
I tried to talk to the woman I like today, but I was in so much pain that I kept panting at her, and I think I said a couple things that upset her.

May not be a big thing to you alpha bros, but I'm a nervous wreck and this doesn't help. Also, she is a nutjob and I don't understand why I want her.
>>
i'm so depressed i cant even move. i just lurk here and there until i get tired then i go back to my bed
>>
File: 01_08_52---Duck_web.jpg (42 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
01_08_52---Duck_web.jpg
42 KB, 400x600
>Get a grip bro
>Move on... other women out there
>??????????
>FUCK YOUR FEELS
>>
>>37362264
Eventually you'll realise that some people, no matter what you do, are just not attracted to you for various number of reasons. Professing your love for them does not change that.

In this instance, you best bro was not gay.
>>
>>37365382
I'm proud of you, man. Thanks for making me smile.

Keep at it. Take the focus off the woman, dude. What really matters is that you had the balls to face your fears & problems. Who cares if she doesn't like you? Shit, she's passing a real opportunity, you are the prize.
>>
>>37362769
>becoming awkward again

Fuck man I know this feeling, was depressed awkward and spineless then when I first moved out of home and was working full time I started becoming so much more social, my heart wouldn't race anytime someone was near me and I could talk to anyone about anything. Hell I had 3 hot female roommates and a gf so I was forced to get used to turning a corner and suddenly 3 qts are right in front of you.
Then I lost my job so I started spending more time in my room playing vidoegames and jacking off, I started feeling awkward around my roommates and didn't like publicly displaying affection with my gf.
Then I had to move back home and I essentially became a neet for the next 1.5 years and then my gf left. A year later I'm doing a new degree and finally got a part time job but I still live at home and I still think about my ex everyday, haven't even had sex since valentines day last year.
Lifes hard but I guess I'm in a much better place than I was a few months ago.
>>
File: 1451653172255.jpg (110 KB, 590x775) Image search: [Google]
1451653172255.jpg
110 KB, 590x775
>Broke up with gf a year ago
>Started lifting heavy ass weights
>Started cardio again
>Sunbeds, haircut, beard trim, groom self properly
>New job better paid, new car
>Have multiple women i can meet whenever i want, one main submissive girl whos into the dom/sub role.

Mate you fucked up.
>>
File: cheeky frog.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cheeky frog.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>when you're kissing with her on your bed and she suddenly says 'I'm not in love with you.'

Never live your life on the whims of a woman
>>
>>37362904
Its too late for me and you this summer bro. Just start bulking till next february and make mad gains. We'll cut together then
>>
>Move country a few months ago
>No friends or family when I arrived
>Shitty at meeting new people
>After a while I finally start getting close with someone.
>Month later start falling for her
>Go to bed each night thinking about how I'm going to tell her
>Never tell her because she's my only real friend here and I don't want to lose that
>>
>>37365694
awesome man
>>
Never really had a GF. I'm 23 and i've been inside 5 chicks. Only ever had FWBs and never been with one longer than 2.5 months.

I get intimate with them when we fuck and chill but it's usually only 2-3 days a week, mostly i just get home from work, lift and sleep with no texts. I don't really get an impetus to "move in together" or get married or any of that shit. I don't get how some guys take their girls out to the gym and shopping and shit. I would never want my fuckbuddies with me at the gym. Why would i take her to some shitty movie so i can pay $30 to finger fucker her and get my dick sucked in the back when i can just call her over to my place where i pay rent and fug there how i want.

3 of them wanted me to go exclusive with them, told them all to fuck off. They kept texting me and 2 of them eventually said they didn't care. All of them ended with them (or me in 2 cases) not responding to a booty call.
>>
>>37365753
I'm so lonely.
>>
>a friend in my group of friends invites a girl she knows to come party with us once.
>like her a lot but so does my best friend
>back down and let him have a shot because best friends and all
>he ends up dating her for a year
>I live across the street from him so I see them both a lot
>I fall in love with her without even knowing it
>every time I see her I start smiling and it just brightens my day
>they break up after 8 months or so
>best friend is heart broken, but they/we remain friends
>6 months later she comes to a party I will be at with my best friend
>he had too much too drink and leaves early
>We have been texting with each other for a while
>At the end of the night she sits on my lap and kisses me
>I am torn inside of wanting her so bad but also hurting my best friend
>tell him the next day I kissed his ex

>in the next months my best friend drifts away from me
>group of friends dont talk to me anymore
>his ex is now my gf
>the best years of my life
>this is the girl I want to marry
>but she drifts away, uses me because she does not want to be alone
>She breaks up with me but we keep talking because she knows Im crushed
>a few months later I found out she is fucking chad
>I knew it could happen but I cant handle it, break off all contact
>spiral into a depression for two years

>Its been four years
>dreamed about her again tonight
>cuddling with her, being so damn happy to have her in my arms
>wake up, realize it was a dream
>feel this crushing emptiness
>>
>>37365068
Kekule' Kek my friend. Take up the ways of Kekule,and you will be in harmony with your mind and soul
>>
wtf happened to us lads

we're supposed to be men
>>
>>37363394
I want to die after reading this
>>
>tfw incredibly lonely
>only 1 friend, who happens to be a gril i like, who doesn''t like me so its unhealthy for my state to see her fucking other dude's all the time
>I don't bring anyone any kind of happiness or usefulness
>could try to live completely selfish but would probably fall back into drug addiction

Not sure what to do. I think I need some male friends to balance out my female best friend. I feel too emotional over silly shit and I think her estrogen is rubbing off on me.
>>
>tfw I realize now, after years, that I'll never be fully satisfied by just one woman

My current fwb is down for threesomes, but why can't I have 2 girlfriends at the same time
You can love two parents, two friends, you should be able to love two women
>>
>>37365888
Join a masculine activity group
Boxing, climbing, rugby, something like that
>>
>>37363131
I can't even imagine what that's like. You gotta get back in the gym and get over the small stuff. Make your moms proud anon
>>
>appear to be normal person on the outside
>became very good at appearing normal because I've done it my whole life
>scared to get close to anyone because the facade will break down if I open up
>thoughts behind the filter are filled with vividly violent fantasy, and imagining things in the perspective of a space alien

Would medication fix this? It seems like its more than a chemical imbalance that drugs would effect.
>>
>>37363930
You just had some bad sex i guess man
>>
>>37363131
It's never too late. It'll only end when you give up
>>
>>37365907
You want two problems instead of one? wew lad
>>
File: this life.jpg (44 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
this life.jpg
44 KB, 640x640
>this life mah niggas
>>
>>37366062
Sounds very much of what I used to have.

Lifting, medication and talking therapy helped an unholy amount.

May take a little while to figure out which medication is correct for you but 11/10 would definitely recommend.
>>
>>37362050
>See 8/10 at the gym
>Start talking, hit it off.
>Find out she's a huge DOTA freak, get her steam info
>Start chatting a few days later, ask her out.
>She goes silent for a week
>Wake up this morning with a steam notification saying "Oh shit I missed your last message, sorry but I just got out of a relationship and need time to heal. Maybe in a few months. Here's my phone number"

I'm too autistic for this shit.
>>
>>37365868
Even men get lonely anon
>>
File: try not to cry.jpg (41 KB, 427x231) Image search: [Google]
try not to cry.jpg
41 KB, 427x231
>>37362099
I went to a friend's wedding yesterday with a couple friends. Friend A brought his wife. Friend B brought his girlfriend. Friend C was at the altar.

I'm so fucking lonely. The worst is that I had everything I wanted and blew it. Just like this guy: >>37362138
>>
>>37362050
Why not smell the air?
>>
>>37362050

a year? jesus dude, get another girlfriend ....
>>
File: 1401246306979.jpg (33 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
1401246306979.jpg
33 KB, 500x637
>>37366263
Were it so easy
>>
>>37366279

once you realise rejection is nothing, then it is

my general rule was 10 to 1. for every 10 girls i asked out, i fucked one. so i asked out a lot of women, and i got a lot of sex.

just ask. she says no, s fucking what? move on to the next. grow a pair ... rejection doesnt mean shit. were you wrapped up in cotton wool as a child or something?

set yourself one night a month to get drunk then go out and ask out every random girl you see. you'll come home with some number guaranteed, and maybe even come home with a woman.

rejection doesn't really hurt. you just think it does.
>>
>>37366320
>just b ur self :^)
ok chad, glad it's working out for you
>>
you shhould all just be more happier honestly.
>>
>Met a girl from tinder
>Go to her apartment to sleep for 1 night
>Says that I am very cute
>We played a little bit with each other
>After that night, I was fuckin happy. Couldn't give 2 shits that she was chubby and had no ass.
>Going to meet her again at the end of June.

I really want her to be my GF, hopefully I don't fuck up like the last 15 girls I tried to make my GF.
>>
>>37366330

i thought lifting was supposed to give you confidence? what is confidence but overcoming your fear of failure?

just ask them out. ask them all. most will say no, so fucking what? life goes on.
>>
>>37362050
Same here bud.
I've been chilling/making out with a few other girls but I always have my ex-gf on my mind.
I'm not depressed though since I started liking myself when I started lifting.
Hope it'll get better with time. Hang in there bud
>>
>>37366320
Im not that guy but its been a year for me aswell
Problem isnt a fear of rejection for me personally, its lack of girls

Most girls are taken, most with any amount of quality anyway and im not going to fuck a 40 year old or a girl who is fat as hell if im looking for a gf or for fucking for that matter
>>
>got into meditation
>no woo woo spiritual shit, just mindfulness and mental discipline
>completely transcended feels
>warmly content 24/7
>good feels and bad feels wash over me
>they no longer feel immediate and all-consuming, rather transient and unable to penetrate the surface of my consciousnesses
>started lifting and cutting for the first time in years
>it just happens automatically, no effort needed anymore, feel completely in control
Feels are temporary, enlightenment is eternal.
>>
>>37365868
This is actually what makes us men.
>>
>>37366320
This is just playing a numbers game with the only outcome being sex, those girls are not relationship material.
Maybe I just hooked up with the wrong girls though.
>>
File: 1464303725623.png (40 KB, 203x353) Image search: [Google]
1464303725623.png
40 KB, 203x353
>tfw she won't choose you over him but she won't say no either
>tfw you don't want to be needy and pathetic but are incapable of letting her go
wtf am I supposed to do, tell her I can't see her again?

I know she's not worth this but I can't drop her
>>
>>37365585

Thanks, buddy. I know that she's not so special, really, but I think we all know how that works out in real life. There are some people that have a strong effect on others, and she is one of them.
>>
File: 1460546609646.jpg (45 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1460546609646.jpg
45 KB, 480x270
>girl i like walks out on me in middle of sex
>"m-muh ex!" and "i dont love u after all"
>her friends guilt trip her because "im such a great guy and so handsome" (not even)
>eventually fuck her again then dump her ass right after because she told me if someone doesnt want her, she wants them even more so
>every now and then jokingly send her snapchats of friends (girls) hanging out with me or cooking for me
>she gets fucking furious every time
>meet fit qt at gym
>she was always jealous of my fit bod and hated the little layer of fat she got around her belly when she stopped doing sports
>cant wait to snapchat her a pic of fit qt and me at the beach with a faggy caption
Every girl I've been with has been insecure as fuck and if they do something I dislike it's so easy to break them. They're like play-doh, you just fuck around with them till there's nothing left
Man I love this ego of mine ever since I took anti-depressants, life is great
>>
>>37364163
>>37364211
don't listen to this autist m8 you got a good thing
>>
>>37366584

She might just be playing you, man. It's hard, but it's probably best to walk away.
>>
>>37363131
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8svuSIYQu74

you can still make a change dude. a little bit each day.
>>
File: 1462759245697.png (1 MB, 791x4630) Image search: [Google]
1462759245697.png
1 MB, 791x4630
>>
>>37362050
>Be me get into a emotional relationship,with a 8/10 emo chick
>Everything went great she put all this emotional stress on me but I actually
>Listened to her cared about her then I told her some shit about my life now I'm the depressing
>One long story short we both cared and loved each other
>But she Dident know what she wanted
>So She left me for a Jew boy that played her
>She Then came back and it was cash
>But She did the same thing
>Now we're in that summer phase
>If she doesn't come back
>Its over I want her back
>But I want her to feel my pain
>I don't wanna be her Forrest Gump
>All I have is lifting and football
>To look forward to
>All my anger goes into that
>I can't go a day without thinking about her
>Never date a emo chick
>I only fell into her because she actually looked good
>Now I spend hours upon hours
>Killing myself with weights
>Btw my current bench is 325
>Can I get that to 400 before
>December wanna break school Record
>>
>>37365888
>>37365888
>only 1 friend, who happens to be a gril
that's the problem mate.
you're the 'nice guy', the guy she can talk all day long, cuz in no way you'd be attracted to her.
She doesnt even see you as a sexual being rn.
https://bookofpook.neocities.org/
read this. Goes way in depth with your problem and gives you solution too.
>>
>>37363596
My brother, there are no words in any language that has ever existed to describe how proud of you I am, I sincerely mean this. Even though we're talking on a vietnamese basket weaving forum, and you probably will never hear from me again, please know that I am so, so proud of you and I wish you the best in all your future endeavors. Much love my brother. Have a nice day.
>>
>>37366839
learn to greentext newfag
>>
>>37366739
Maybe she is. I feel it's more that she's submissive and can't stay away from the other guy even when she wants to. Either way it's not something I want to be involved in, but I hate quitting on people who matter to me
>>
>>37363596
Be proud of yourself. That's the only person you should ever really be comparing to
>>
>>37363315
Post more stories bro
>>
>>37364630
If she's German, she'll be the perfect person.
>>
>>37362050
It only make sense if it was a mutual breakup tbqh
>>
>>37362080
Not at all saying she deserved it, but for what it's worth, IF she were in your position, she would not give a shit.
>>
File: CWtS1QMUwAEdsDU.jpg (55 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
CWtS1QMUwAEdsDU.jpg
55 KB, 600x594
>gym closed for memorial day
>fuck i wanted to do chest day
>get a text from owner of gym
>"wanna train today?"
>tfw got to train with gym owner in closed gym

Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>37364163
Date her. That's what dating is for, testing compatability. If she makes you that happy go for it.
>>
>>37365527
>>37363372
It was a combination of both my paranoia and regret after telling him and him becoming distant after I told him.

He was far from the only straight guy I liked at that point so I thought it'd end up fine in the end. But he was too weirded out and I was too paranoid about him being weirded out.

At least I can take comfort in the fact that this happens a lot between a straight friend and a gay friend, apparently. If anything from the internet and this guy's >>37363455 story is to go by.

At least I didn't go crazy trying to convert straight men into homosexuality.
>>
>>37366191
What were you diagnosed with? Do i just phone up a shtink and say "hi i think im nuts"? Im lost
>>
>>37366482
That contentedness you feel is all tge drugs your on, idiot. Meditation doesnt do any of that.
>>
>>37366651
You're gonna make it brah
>>
>>37362904
You cut too fast senpai. -500 kCal a day. No more. No Less.
>>
>>37364447
LDR's aren't too bad these days with stuff like texting, skype, & coop games. Just save up for visits.
>>
This might help some of you guys:

http://www.nicknotas.com/dating-101

We are all gonna make it one day bruh
>>
>>37367447
No drugs mane, unless you count a few drinks before bed.
>>
>>37362050
Holy shit my feel exactly. I broke up with her. Wtf was I thinking?
>>
>>37363315
"you are alone in this world, regardless of relationship status" words of wisdom right here. sounds sad but this is a beautiful thing.
>>
>>37364916
YES
>>
>>37363455

I wasn't trying to convert him or forcing him to like me if that's what you're implying. Usually my straight guy crushes fade away over time but this particular guy was different. It got to the point where I started having dreams about him. I needed to tell him that I liked him so I can hear it for myself that there is no hope. But instead he's not responding to my text which is much worse than I imagine. I need a clear answer because even silence leaves room for ambiguity.
>>
>>37366899
Is this pua? This girl is legitamately my friend and i dont want to feel like I'm manipulating her.
>>
>>37367594
The real man vs nice guy article resonated with me. Thanks
>>
>sister borrowed my car to go to a party
>has gym key in it
>stuck at home already took PWO
>missed gym yesterday bwcause I had to go to dinner with cousins
>drank too much while there again
>>
>>37362316
>iktf
>wanting those feelings to end
>but having nothing else to even miss

Hmu, fellow deadmontonian
>>
File: 1396718048203.jpg (37 KB, 662x684) Image search: [Google]
1396718048203.jpg
37 KB, 662x684
>used to lift
>got career with atrocious hours (banking)
>stopped lifting because at work all the time
>slowly watching my weight creep up
>>
>>37369544
but at least you are making mad ca$h, right?
>>
>>37369582

more than I know what to do with and no time to spend it basically
>>
File: 1432650595072.jpg (80 KB, 521x521) Image search: [Google]
1432650595072.jpg
80 KB, 521x521
>Approached a girl at the gym,she's the first girl ever who I talked to despite being totally unkown
>We talk for a bit,her answers don't seem forced
So,today I saw her again when she was coming out from her dancing course(you know,like zumba and shit).I greeted her,she responded while smiling but she kept walking...and I wanted to talk...
Is this a bad sign?
>>
>>37363661
i feel so sad reading this cuz a guy moved out of state from me years ago but there's a zero percent chance he ever thinks shit like this because he told me I wasn't gf material
>>
>>37362050
>broke up with gf seven years ago
>missed her 3000 days straight
>nothing fills the hollow inside of me
>whatever she was no longer is, and will never return
>I did this

Long since given up hope. The fraction of a second at the lockout is the only time in which I am at peace.
>>
File: solid snake.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
solid snake.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
>at a family party
>one qt 8/10 is clearly showing interest in me
>brushing against my back, abs, that sort of thing
>I laugh it off like a spastic I am
>uncle calls over, he wants to do three legged race thing
>qt says she'll pair up with me
>when we started to run, she tripped me and fell on top of me
>her red hair was in my eyes and her tight body was on top of me
>she gave me the most beautiful smile, pressed little harder on my body and then got up
>asked if I want to get a drink, and she snuck in some beer (there were kids at the party, so parents didn't want to get shitfaced)
>say y-yes
>she just smiled and dragged me behind a truck
>she lifted up my shirt, touched my pecs and started making out with me
>she stopped, and said she'll get that beer now and come back soon
>suddenly hear dad calling my name, so I went over to him
>he says if I met my cousin yet, says she's few years younger than me
>about 15
>he pointed at the qt
>I start to get hard
>dad grabs my dick
>"solid"

what do
>>
File: 717.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
717.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>>37370829
>>
File: 0111.png (410 KB, 513x834) Image search: [Google]
0111.png
410 KB, 513x834
>>37370829
I should've known
>>
>>37370829
10/10 senpai made me laugh
>>
> be fit
>had a chubby gf, she threated me like a king
>I treated her like shit
>never hold her hand in public, cheated on her without her realizing
>never cared about her
>one day I broke with her for no reason.. I just wanted to make her cry.. I regret my desicion at the hour
>I begged her to forgive me, she never took me back
>I dunno at what moment I fell in love with that chubby girl
>still haven't forget her its taking me a long time
>I still lift but I'm not that motivated
>I think cutting is taking a toll on my mind, I feel depressed as hell
>>
>>37370829
nice
>>
File: mywaifu.png (69 KB, 931x804) Image search: [Google]
mywaifu.png
69 KB, 931x804
>don't have low confidence but also don't have any social skills
>recently start developing a stutter
>on two separate occasions this week it seemed like I was having a stroke while I was trying to say a sentence
>also have trouble hearing wtf people are saying so I just nod and say yeah
>volunteer at a place where I have to deal with people and every interaction is absolute trash
>it wasn't this bad before I started lifting and going on /fit/

It's going to be a lonely life m8s
>>
im not really much of a fit person and i have 2 close friends that I see about once a month... but sometimes i just get the urge to cry and its too much.

i hope the more i lift the less i can cry
>>
>>37362287
Post pic
>>
>>37362050

>25 years old
>parents arranged my marriage
>8/10, but dumb as fuck
>canĀ“t talk with her about anything relevant
>regretting listening to my parents

my life is practically over.
>>
>>37362424
See;
>>37362941

Redheads are literally 1/86 people in the United States, which has a higher than average number.

Among them, let's be generous and assume 5% are 9/10. Of those, let's again be generous and assume only half are in a relationship, lesbians, or otherwise unavailable.

Of the EXTREMELY small remaining number of total redheads in the world, that are geographically available, not mentally retarded or religiously incompatible, you chose to throw away a relationship with one who was actually interested in you.

I'm not kidding, please kill yourself. I don't want your dumbass genes infecting the rest of the species.
>>
>>37363131
>6'8"
>wants to kill himself
what the fuck man.
we're all gonna make it, stand up for yourself
>>
>>37362099
>>37362099
Dw man, its probably because you're autistic.
>>
>>37363666
probably because im too much of a coward to even look at a photo of her anymore

also nice satanic trips
>>
>>37362050
anyone know the video of the guy who gets dumped by his girl friend so he starts lifting? He works at a mattress store with his ex, she ends up upgrading, the guy is constantly depressed until he starts making serious gains. Ends up dating a cute gym buddy who enlightens him about how she sees an empty office building.

Someone posted in about a month ago but I can never find it on youtube
>>
>be married for 1 year, been with wife for 5
>she has a gut now
>tried to be subtle and not eat out ever cook healthy offer her to workout with me
>utterly fails doesnt workout doesnt eat right, thinks sushi is super healthy, drinks wine all the time
>keeps getting fatter
>sex is awful
>penisdoesntlike.jpg
>she asks whats wrong
>fuck it brutal honesty time
>"i cant have sex with you when you look like this" (wave to her fat)
>she cries for hours
>Doesnt talk to.me for a week
>her laptop is left open
>local gyms website listing their hours

Did i do good?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.