[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fatty Progress/Motivation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: wpid-img_20140302_2035331.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
wpid-img_20140302_2035331.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
Hey fatties/former fatties

How's your new lifestyle going? How long have you been at it and what's been your progress so far?

Pictures, stories, questions and advice are all welcome.
>>
>lost 37lbs
>maintained it for a while
>slowly diet got poor again
>put on 10lbs
>back dieting
>lost 3lbs so far (7days)

i never realized how many people put some kind of weight back on after they lose it.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 569x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 569x560
>>37361475
>Work on body for three years
>lose about 70 pounds then gain around 20lbs of muscle
>240-185
>5'9
I'm super happy with my progress but some days I look in the mirror and hate what I see. It's so strange getting female attention now, I have trouble dealing with it. It's a strange feeling getting complements from random people when I still lay awake at night wondering if I'll ever be good enough.
>inb4 looking for complements
I'm just venting.
>>
Started in May. I went vegetarian and around the 15th of May I started really counting calories. Starting weight was 250 and I'm 234 right now. Can't wait to eat meat again June 1st. My most recent pic taken at 240lbs.
>>
>>37362139
Holy shittttt. Congrats man.
>>
>>37362139
You have nice lips desu. Good work though.
>>
>>37362139
Mirin
>>
Cut from 202 to 152 at 5'11. Been bulking since February aiming for ~1 pound a week gain. Up to 165 as of this morning.

Body still looks like shit, but significantly less shitty than it used to. I can see muscle starting to form and I know in a year or two I'll look pretty good.
>>
>>37361475
This isn't tumblr you fucking disgusting slobs

Don't talk till you're human sized.
>>
>5'10, started at 315
>down to 270, and still going

My clothes are starting to not fit. I frequently find myself having to pull my pants up.

At what point will I just have to buy new clothes?
>>
Cut from 5'7 to 205lb to 155lb. Literally nothing changed as far as girls and stuff sure I looked better but still had a shit attitude and was miserable on a diet. Now I'm back around 195 and really don't care
>>
>>37362139
post butt
>>
File: received_1162328003793904.jpg (49 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
received_1162328003793904.jpg
49 KB, 543x960
Started here 315lbs 5'11"
>>
File: IMAG1501.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1501.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
>>37362777
Now I'm here 257 lbs
>>
>>37362139
u r v close 2 making it senpai
>>
The thing with us ex fatties is that we have most of the time a top tier personality. I was fat all my life and to compensate for this fact I became a good person, well-read and funny. Now that I'm fit, I feel like a benevolant god among uncultured meatheads and mildly interesting slobs. I'm a philosophy teacher and I don't have a single colleague that looks good.

Protip: find a gf who was fat and/or ugly in her teens.

The fat acceptance thing might shift the paradigm, but in yurope it still stands.
>>
>>37363203
>Great personality
>everyone is beneath me
lol

As far as thread goes, lost 100 lbs over 2 years, got to lose like 20 more, but I figured at this point it's more about body fat and weight is a pointless indicator the smaller you get. Waiting on a bf% caliper in the mail and fell for the yohimbine & caffeine pills meme, also in the mail. Future never looked brighter desu.
>>
>>37363203
>top tier personality
>allowed himself to become the embodiment of sloth greed and gluttony

yeah no. You might be funnier as you needed it to get you laid as it was your saving grace but dont delude yourself friend, fatties dont often have 'top tier personalities'.

>god among uncultured meatheads
what a lovely personality you have
>>
File: prog.jpg (143 KB, 741x731) Image search: [Google]
prog.jpg
143 KB, 741x731
was 240 lbs (108 kg)
now 190 lbs (86 kg)
5 months progress
still have 35 pounds to go (16 kg)
i'm 176-177 cm (5'9.5")
quitted smoking too
healing from gf break up (after 8 years relationship)
starting to date girls and fuck random bitches (5-6/10)
life is getting better, can't wait to see my abs for the first time in my life
>>
>>37363356
>lb written and then kg in brackets
>cm written and then feet in brackets

what the fuck are you doing you fuck

Nice progress friend, looking good and thats an extremely short time frame too, in a years time youll be killing it
>>
All of this lost in a few months, working on getting to 190 then I'm gonna cut (maybe) and work on more cardio.

I went from eating deep fried shit and take out all the time to eating all home cooked meals with the exception of a subway salad every other week as a treat
>>
>>37362139
Wow I am surprised you have no stretch marks or loose skin.
>>
>>37362139
Shame about the manletism
>>
>>37363384
>someones only criticsm is your height

he must look pretty good. My dream is for people here to rag on me about my height, ill take it as meaning the rest of me is lookin joocy
>>
>>37363356
also,
>started thinking i have slow metabolism, so cutting on 1300 cals like i saw on the internet
>later realize that that was ok for a sedentary woman
>now cutting at 1800 cals a day
>still losing 1.5 pounds a week
>feels good
>i've become so good at making cutting food that sometimes i'm full and still has 200 cals to consume
>can't think how i'm going to eat 3000 cals when i will bulk after dropping all the weight
>>
>>37363392
He does look pretty good. Never said he didn't. Just said he was a manlet. Which is true. He is.
>>
>>37363404
yeah i know you didnt, im saying that a manlet criticism often shows that the person looks pretty good and something to aspire to. A CBT thread devolving into people guessing your height to invalidate what youve done means youve done well
>>
>>37363374
sorry man, i'm italian. We use international system units, but since i'm on the internet writing in my broken english, i though to help my imperial units bros to understand
thanks, i was going too fast the first 3 months now i'm going to slow down the cut, aiming to 7-9 months to drop the 35 pounds left
>>
>>37361475
I'm losing weight and seeing results but not as much as I'd like. I think I'm eating right and not sure if I should worry about calorie counting. When I wake up I eat a bowl of oats with cinnamon, cranberries, half a banana and some organic honey. Then I wait 2 hours and hit the gym and do 30 mins of cardio and 30 minutes of lifting. I do 5 sets at 15 reps twice then 10 reps 3 times each. I get home and eat piece of Alaskan cod, 1/2 cup or brown rice and about 5 pieces of broccoli with a little butter like one teaspoon and sprinkle some Parmesan cheese. I do a little more cardio around 10pm have a apple with some natural peanut butter and a can of tuna then go to bed.

SO what can I do better since I know there's a better way to lose weight and get fit.
>>
>>37363376
What do you put on your subway salad that makes it a treat? It is literally the most basic of salads. If you are cooking at home I don't see how you couldn't make the same salad, better and healthier?
>>
>>37363454
Not everyone likes cooking can't you fags just get over it
>>
>>37363454
Friday nights I work late (til 11pm) so I don't normally have the time to cook anything and subway is on the way home, plus I don't like bread too much so I just get double (sometimes triple) meat and a shitload of jalapenos and stuff

Not exactly a "treat" as in like a cheat meal, but it's a treat for me I suppose
>>
>>37363473
>i don't like to touch my own food
>better eat food that has been touched by someone on mimimum wage that doesn't give a fuck about his shitty job
>logic
>>
Cutting sucks...
I am tempted to go down the permabulking road...
>>
>>37363348
>>37363303

Irony seems a bit to much for you, I'm sorry.
>>
>>37362139

you look great man

good fr*cking job :)
>>
File: 412341414.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
412341414.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>37361475
>weight myself pre shit
>189
Weigh myself after shit 15 minutes later
>187

GLORIOUS
>>
Still building up motivation to put my head through the noose and have a 160kg useless sack of shit disappear in an instant. But it would probably break ...
>>
If you're new, get some fucking shoes that aren't trash. I'm serious. Half the battle are the fucking shoes. I got some Adidas boosts and nigga.

W O W
>>
>6'2"
>270lbs at worst
>started small - stopped liquid calories and went water/tea/black coffee
>that step lost 40 lbs in 6 months
>230 to 190 in the next 4 months after cutting out processed foods
>190 to 180 after running through a couple memebody workout programs (half of power 90, t25, p90x) gaining a little lean muscle
>got mfp and food scale because i wanted to get to 170 for that nice little bragstat "i lost 100lbs"
>currently 6'2"/165 skell-ish with 3 days left of p90x
>can't wait for bulktime to come knocking
>gonna try squeaky clean bulk, pray for me
should i continue memebody (body beast, etc) or actually build a routine? i kind of like shutting off my brain and letting a vid instructor tell me what to do
>>
File: progress.png (4 MB, 2144x1918) Image search: [Google]
progress.png
4 MB, 2144x1918
Keto for 4 months now.

If i started lifting how long would it take for my man titties to turn into pecs? or do i need surgery for the gyno
>>
>>37363708
>i was being ironic

top kek
>>
200 down to 156 since last fall. Mostly restriction, had a few periods with keto (currently trying it out again, really reduces my appetite,) exercise a few times a week doing my martial art and gonna start proper lifting soon.

Bodyfat hovering around 15-16% AFAIK. Is it possible to get down to 10 or 12 and retain muscle without exercise?
>>
>>37363801
fuckin good effort lad, beaut progress
>>
>>37363801
Holy shit man props on that
I hear pecs will flatten out with enough nipple lifts and body fat loss.

If you get strengthtits and still have the serious sag goin on it might be time to check surgery out
>>
>>37363801
jesus fucking christ you had a 60yr old beer gut at like 18yrs of age, how?

Good progress mate, youre looking heaps better but youve fucked up
>if i started lifting
why havent you been doing this since day one? Go sign up for a gym tomorrow and get started, your weight loss will prob slow down but cutting when lifting doesnt tell the true story, the mirror does as youll be looking better despite less weight loss. Your tits still poke out a bit but again you still have some distance to go, if you can see faint outlines of abs and theyre still like that i would prob go the surgery route (after cutting down and looking good sans tits). Nothing is for certain, a friend of mines tits looked better than my girlfriends and when he lost weight he makes me feel like i have gyno

>man titties turn into pecs
your pec muscle will develop underneath the fat and make it protrude further out, its why jacked guys who get fat look like they can breastfeed.

Fucking great work so far though kid, you should be proud of what youve accomplished, looking a lot better and feeling it too im guessing
>>
>>37363801
wow mate impressive
i'm this guy >>37363356
we have similar weight numbers...how tall are you?
>>
>>37362139
Screencapped and saved. You have no idea how motivating that is. I'm sorry that you feel like you're not good enough, but you've made it. You've gone further and done more than most of us ever can and ever will. You should be proud!
>>
>>37362184
Nice work mate!
>>
>>37363816
ty
>>37363844
yeah thats my concern, going hard at the gym, downing hours and hours there only to realise that i would still need elective plastic surgery
>>37363850
I'm 19 in the top picture and 20 now in the bottom in, long story short i was basically weak enough to get sucked into using weed as an everyday escape and never having to deal with my problems, the munchies, ignoring my problems more and more, i quit weed tobacco and junk food and got my shit together this year.
I havn't been lifting because i've had a gym membership since i was 16, and stayed a fatty. The first year i cancel it, i lose 25kg. I'll go back soon.
>>37363905
i'm 6'0 or 183cm
>>
Started keto about 3 weeks ago. Lost 8 pounds already.

I've been making about 6 pounds of beef jerky every sunday, and snack on that through out the day. In the morning I have a low carb green smoothie to get some veggies in, and get all the poop out.
>>
>>37363990
How you feeling bru?

Appetite change any yet?
>>
>>37364050
I've been feeling good, honestly. I thought I would be more hungry, but the green smoothie fills me up in the morning, and a pound of jerky keeps me set through out the day. Appetite wise, I was a huge binger. With all the protein, I don't feel the need to any more.
>>
>>37363530
Are you autistic?
>>
>>37363990
If you have been doing keto for 3 weeks (21 days) and you've only lost 8 pounds, i can 100% guarantee you are doing it wrong. Your weight loss is probably coming from a calorie deficit because you're more restrictive in your eating now, but i can guarantee you you're doing something wrong.
I say you start by not having your 'green smoothies' which probably have a fuck tonne of carbs if you're putting milk and fruit in them.
>>
>>37364111
>which probably have a fuck tonne of carbs if you're putting milk and fruit in them

Why do you have to try and be a smart ass
He CLEARLY STATED the smoothie is low carb and with vegetables

Why do you /fit/ faggots are so insistent on giving your opinion on shit no one asked you to while at the same time ignoring the things people actually ask for help on?
>>
>>37364140
Oh sorry I must have blocked that part out when he finished with 'to get the poop' out.

It'snot that i ignored it on purpose, it was my defence mechanism agaisnt remembering autistic posts in case it infects me with retardation too. All i'm saying is when I started keto I lost 8 pounds of waterweight in the first week alone, and then by the end of the first month i was another 6 pounds down. I was legit trying to help, but whatever, that guy can enjoy his 'totally low carb smoothie', being retarded and being fat.
>>
>>37363356
any saggy skin? also what was your routine?
>>
>>37364111
My green smoothie is:
1 cups of kale
1.5 cups of spiniach
2 table spoons of flax seeds
1 cup of cultured coconut milk
2 table spoons of sunflower seed butter
and 2 table spoons of sugar free vanilla syrup

It has about 12 carbs.

What else should I be looking for to fix? My marinade for my jerky uses splenda.

>>37364171
but I don't want to be fat. :<
>>
File: laugh-02.jpg (487 KB, 2500x1735) Image search: [Google]
laugh-02.jpg
487 KB, 2500x1735
>>37363203
>The thing with us ex fatties is that we have most of the time a top tier personality. I was fat all my life and to compensate for this fact I became a good person, well-read and funny.

post pic
>>
>>37363708
>I was pretending bro
>>
Started at 295 in November. Down to about 260 right now, slow and steady while lifting weights. I lost all my progress pictures when my phone went MIA when I was at work. Went from 42 or 44 waste to a 36. Getting strong feels good.
>>
Started dieting and lifting in January was 225, after 3 months was down to 170lbs. Last month haven't felt like cutting anymore or lifting, started because I liked a girl then realized she was a slut about a month ago and lost all motivation. Still hate what I see in the mirror even more than when I was fatter. Pisses me off when people say I look good or skinny. My emotions are fucked
>>
>>37364192
Keto:
Normal Mode: 20-25g carbs per day
Lazy mode: 25-35g carbs per day
"This has 20g carbs but i'll still be under my 50g a day limit to not get knocked out of ketosis" aka SHIT SON WHAT ARE YOU DOING mode.
To see any significant weight loss, you need to be eating under 20 carbs a day on the real. Getting 12 in your first meal is fine, as long as you aren't eating more than 8g in your other meals, I have a feeling if you dropped more carbs you'd see higher weight loss, but if you're okay with doing this diet forever and seeing 1 pound drop off a fortnight instead of 2 per week, keep doing what you're doing, you autistic redditor fat piece of weeb shit BITCH
>>
>>37364250
:< ow my emotions but thank you for the advice
>>
>>37363793
>tfw fat as fuck and have no junk food/soda/sugar habits so no chance of amazing weight loss from cutting poor food habitual shit
Feels bad. I don't even get fast food except for maybe once twice a month.
>>
>>37364179
I have a shitload of stretchmarks since when i was 15 even though I've never been that fat. No loose skin now, but I have a lot of fat to lose so I don't know.
No routine, I started counting calories. I have always been pretty active I walk 40-50 kms every week with my dog, plus started with some meme routine from Jillian Michaels (downloaded from the internet before finding /fit). Now I'm following Scooby workout
>>
>>37362139
You are my fucking motivation right now. I might cap this just to reference later, no homo of course
>>
>>37364229
> started because I liked a girl
Fag.
Only reason to lift is to suck own dick.
>>
Have plateaued at around 200 lbs from around 245 for a long time I feel like. My lifts are okay, but my body is shit. You can see my noob gains, but it's all ruined by my gut and terrible manboobs. I feel like I have an old man's body hung over a fit young man's. It just feels like 2 steps forward and one step back a lot of the time but I guess I need to keep trying harder
>>
File: Progress.jpg (843 KB, 5036x901) Image search: [Google]
Progress.jpg
843 KB, 5036x901
>>37361475
I spent the first year going really hard. I accomplished my primary objective, which was to not be a gigantic lard ass. I also worked out with heavy dumbbells and managed to keep a lot of muscle built-up from being a fat ass. In this time period, I went from 422 lbs. to 235 lbs. (fasted and dehydrated) on a 1,200 calorie per day diet, lifting daily and walking.

After a year, I switched to Planet Fitness and started to eat a lot more while focusing on lifting. I started a daily PPLish routine and went from about 235 lbs. to 275 lbs. I wasn't tracking my calories. Instead, I focused on lifting for hours after work.

After about 8 months, I managed to grow beyond what Planet Fitness had to offer and switched to a free weight gym. Since then, I have switched to an AxBx, Push/Pull inspired, 5x5 strength routine and am currently at about 265 lbs. and eating around 2,000 calories per day while slowly cutting to 220 lbs.
In less than two years, I've went from +420 lbs. to a beefy looking 265 lbs., I've went from unemployed to salaried, and from no bitches to constant mires.

For the first time in this journey, I finally feel like I've got it managed as a life-long change, by working out every other day and consuming around 2,000 calories most days, I've found the balance of health and life.
>>
6'2"
Started - 292 - September
Current - 214
Goal - 200

On keto, doing StrongLifts. Last places to lose fat is the chest and stomach. Still a buddha belly, love handles.

Frustrating but still truckin'. Gonna make it, baby.
>>
File: cbt1.png (1 MB, 1659x960) Image search: [Google]
cbt1.png
1 MB, 1659x960
Started eating clean and lifting 5 days a week with 3 of cardio.
From 320 to about 225 since last august.
6´4
>>
>>37364334
Nice work anon.
>>
>>37364365
you're a big guy
>>
File: w8.png (609 KB, 664x427) Image search: [Google]
w8.png
609 KB, 664x427
>>37363801
Stuff like this gives me hope.
The pic is me, I still look horrible and need to keep going a little more to lose another ~30lbs
>>
>>37364264
>no junk food/soda/sugar habits
so are you just shit with portion control?
>>
>>37364334
You're not as droopy as I'd expect someone who lost 200 pounds to be
>>
>>37364334
I sort of half bought into boogie2988's bullshit about it being impossible to lose weight when you're at that level but seeing this shows me he's just a lazy, pathetic fuck
Congratulations anon you're making it
>>
>>37361475
>lose 12lbs
>mum buys an asston of temptation foods
>bakes a cake
>packs the fridge with soda
>stops making lean meals
>tells me I cant do meal prep for myself
I need to move out of home.
>>
Started at 240, got down to 157 2 months ago.

180 now :(
>>
>>37364334
damn you have a long torso
>>
File: ProgressRES.jpg (265 KB, 2000x372) Image search: [Google]
ProgressRES.jpg
265 KB, 2000x372
This is my progress pic. Last picture is today.

Stopped squatting and dead-lifting heavy in march where I got to the following stats

BP: 110 kg x2
Squat: 137 kg x2
Deadlift: 150 kg x2

Picked up running seriously and now I only squat and deadlift about 100 kg once or twice a week. Now I run around 40-60 km per week and I'm training for a half marathon in October.
>>
>>37364884
about lose skin I have some but it's not noticeable. My belly hangs a bit if I bend at the waist but I hope it will go away at one point though it's not a big deal.

It's getting harder to cut now. I'm 182 cm (6' ?) and BMI is 26.5 or something. I'm 5 kg from normal BMI but we'll see how it goes don't really care about that. My goal is 80 kg for now.

My TDEE plummeted even with all the running and lifting. When I started I could do shit, eat 2500 cals and lose but now I eat 2500 cals and I maintain with the same amount of activities. No wonder fatties rebound when they get low. Luckily I'm not retarded
>>
>>37364334
massive progress my bro
>>
>>37362139
this is fucking bait, and you autistic morons fell for it. jesus christ.
>>
>>37364884
>150 kg
>Heavy

pick one

Why are you dropping the lifting? It will help your running training, help prevent injuries, maintain LBM, help improve running economy etc etc
>>
>>37364961
I'm not dropping the lifting at all. I just stopped increasing my lifts. I'm satisfied with my strength and I will keep lifting since I still love that. But It's hard to progress on both while eating on a deficit
>>
File: 1464536990908.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1464536990908.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
I got into this shit (lifting, fitness, "dieting", not a diet, lifestyle change) just recently and I'm so disappointed in myself

How did I ever let this happen? Anyone else feel the same? How do you deal with it?
>>
>>37365014
Yare yare
>>
File: 20160510_000214.png (864 KB, 972x797) Image search: [Google]
20160510_000214.png
864 KB, 972x797
Lost 160lbs

Currently weigh 235 at 6ft

Gyno and loose skin make me suicidal. Tried to jump from building Friday night but police stopped me. Told them it was a prank lol
>>
>>37363436
Do some lower reps/more weight sets. Run after you lift, I dorm remember exactly what chemical it was that gets exhausted but basically it will make your body dip directly into fat stores for energy. Diet is pretty alright. More veggies would help. Cut the honey, cheese, and less butter.
>>
>>37361475
3 years. Fucked around with routines until April this year. Now on SL.
>205-160
>loose skin with trademark exfat bellybutton
>just trying to add more mass to see how that solves the skin thing
Siq calves tho
>>
>>37365052

Well you're much taller than me and your "loose skin" looks 500 times better than mine, if you want to kill yourself for that when I'm a much worse looking manlet, I should be dead already :( th-thanks for the motivation I guess
>>
>>37365053
I cut sugar out completely for the most part except for honey. Damn, I thought honey was ok. I use about 2 tspns. I'll cut more out. I also heard cinnamon was good for helping cut fat. I like it anyway so it works for me. And I can cut back on the sprinkle cheese. I only use one tablespoon anyway. Should I cut more fat out of my diet? I thought I needed a moderate amount to burn so I don't burn muscle instead. Trying to follow the sticky and it's been working so far. Also wasn't sure if I should run or lift first. I'll try the other way around tommorrow.
>>
>>37364376
thank you familia
>>
>>37365077
>exfat bellybutton

How is that even a thing
What does it look like
>>
>>37365052
I would say kill yourself but you actually might do it

Seriously tho stop being a bitch there's nothing wrong with your body
You don't need to be Adonis to live your life you pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (326 KB, 1264x1264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326 KB, 1264x1264
>>37361475
>was 335lbs 50%bf
>14 months of counting calories
>9 months of brosplit
>6 weeks of SL
>now 200lbs 16-17% bf
I started lifting as an aid to loose fat
I learned that I enjoy lifting just for lifting
I like the repetition

we're all gonna make it if we enjoy it
>>
>>37364884
Really nice face gains, gg anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (643 KB, 1446x2870) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
643 KB, 1446x2870
>>37365336
I'm 5'10" btw
>>
>>37365336
oh and I'm 220lbs now, not 200
>>
>>37365052

Surgery?
>>
>>37362139
Thank you for motivating me.
>>
>>37365365

them steroid acnes
>>
>>37364960
I am not bait

And thanks to everyone saying I motivated them, glad I could help
>>
>>37363380
I was fat my whole life so I never really got stretch marks and I do have a little loose skin on my chest but it's not too noticeable.
>>
>>37366236

Don't see what being fat your whole life has anything to do with it, same here, but got them
>>
>>37362792
Good job, keep it up anon!
>>
>>37366256
not him, but gradually gaining weight throughout your childhood/life is less likely to lead to stretch marks than rapidly ballooning up simply because slower weight gain allows your skin more time to catch up
>>
>be 300 lbs
>diet, exercise
>be 190 pounds
>poor diet, no exercise
>be 240 pounds
>resume diet and exercise
>230
Keep pounding, I'm only a month back into it and lost 10 pounds.

6'4 btw.
>>
>>37366326
i fell off for a month and gained 20lbs back.
>>
>>37366109
I think I'm just naturally high test with shitty skin
no reason to take steroids yet, I haven't even reached my max yet
>>
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 610x839) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 610x839
pic is 267 in mid january to 212 now; I started losing weight at 300 in november
gyno's a bitch but it beats being a fatass
>>
So I got a question for fatties who got fat from drinking: how to stop drinking? Eating below tdee is easy for me, but the liquid calories fuck me up, even if I "only" drink a few times a week. I fully realize that I need some mind altering vice to stay sane, so I'm considering trying to replace drinking with smoking weed to eliminate drinking calories. How's that sound?
>>
File: Screenshot (321).png (993 KB, 1114x876) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (321).png
993 KB, 1114x876
>>37366688
and front pic from last june (285 or so) before i decided to do anything about my weight to now
we're all gonna make it brahs
>>
>>37366702
0 calorie drinks
Chug that diet soda or those flavor water packets
>>
>>37366720
>>37366688
Nice job! Also better haircut
>>
>>37366646
I fell off for 3 years and slowly gained 50 pounds back.

I didn't go full blown bad diet, it was just an extra soda here, and an extra donut there.

Next thing ya know it's part of the regular diet again.
>>
File: 0NN25.jpg (145 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
0NN25.jpg
145 KB, 800x1200
Old old pic. Unfortunately I do let myself get lazy and hover at 235lb or so if I don't stay on top of it.
>visiting home for a few days, mom is semi-professional pastry chef and everything she makes is godlike
>thanks for the motivation anons
>>
>>37366876
How the fuck are you 400 lbs guys not saggy
>>
>>37361475
Started about two months ago, already 10kg down, looking to lose another 10kg before august.

It's really baffling to me how easy it is to stick to exercise after a few months of discipline. I had to skip a workout last friday and I was so ANGRY at myself for missing a chance to lose some more fat. It's uncanny, it's never happened to me before.. And I'm so excited for it.

Eating healthy is a godsend, with the right recipes it feels so good.. Especially when you're dieting with chilli and indian curry.

Go to your doctor and ask him for some Metformin. Amazing in keeping your hunger in check, makes it harder for your body to absorb stuff, it's anit-oxidant, anti-aging... Fucking miracle drug.
>>
>>37366945
I have a bit of extra skin and might do the surgery one day if I can afford it, but overall I was just lucky I think. Also I'm 6'5"
>>
>>37362184
Keep up the good work!
>>
>>37365303
It looks like an arrow pointing up because of the sagging. It's less prominent now since I'm bulking but it's still there.
>>
>>37366688
You seriously look like Scarlett Johansson and I want to fuck your boipucci
>>
>>37364884
what was your diet like? How steep was your deficit?
>>
>>37366688
nice! routine?
>>
>>37366309
sad but true, i had a growth spurt when i was a kid, fucking covered in stretch marks, even had them on my knees. see fat fucks with zero stretch marks and i'm mirin
>>
File: progress.jpg (2 MB, 3745x2523) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
2 MB, 3745x2523
Before pic from when I was like 18. 220lb

Started running and doing inconsistent workouts with a lot of stopping after losing what I thought was enough.

After pic is current at age 22. 145lb

Going to try to get to 10-12% bodyfat before I bulk.

Will I make it?
>>
I started at 280lbs in January, and now I'm at 250 as of today's weigh-in (I weigh once a week). My end-of-year goal is 180.

I'm not the most satisfied with the progress I've made so far, and I'm worried I'm not actually going to make my goal.

Still I've heeded the advice that starvation mode is not acceptable. The goal is to increase strength and gain lean mass, not waste away. In addition to lifting I've been cycling regularly (about 50 miles a week according to Strava).

I'm also soon to pick up a (practical) martial art. Not sure which.

The single biggest change in my view was planning and preparing my meals a week or two ahead of time. High protein meals that I freeze. It really does help.

I've attempted dieting several times before, and always yo-yo'd back. This is probably the longest time I've spent on a sustained diet. I'm 23 now, my joints were starting to ache back when I was closer to 300. No more coasting through life. Time to knuckle down. In it for the long haul.
>>
>>37368605

lose the girlstache and one day you may
>>
>>37368432
at first it was a big deficit, around 700-1000 cals but as I hit 95 it became unsustainable and now I'm at the usual 500 deficit.

Diet was mostly calorie counting and I still eat bad things, I just count them. I'd say I eat about 75% healthy and 15% shit. Biggest things that helped was ditching soda (only a diet soda every now and then now) and processed meats. Basically I just counted everything I ate.
>>
>>37368432
oh and I got like 1.4 brotons per kg.
>>
I've been eating healthier than I ever have. It'll take many more months for me to look healthy, but I'll try to keep it up. The most annoying thing is probably trying to eat nuts instead of chips and drinking juice instead of cola.

I'm also blasting out more and more farts. Jesus Christ on a pogostick at this rate Gasprom is going to claim my buttocks. Is that normal when changing your diet?
>>
>>37366702

How fucking weak are you? You don't NEED any vices. Stop making excuses
>>
>>37368860
>Juice

what kind? A lot of juice has a ton of sugar. It's better than soda, but after a while you should just change to water/black coffee/tea.
>>
>>37368860
If you want to see a thing about juice look at the nutritional data and check the sugar. They usually have 10 grams per 100 ml. Now go take some sugars, place it on the scale and see how much is 50 grams of sugars (for 500 ml)
>>
>>37368703
I'm currently eating around 1500 daily with my BMR at 2100. Did you eat like 1-2 meals a day or do intermittent fasting? I might go back to cutting 1000 cal a day until I get to where I want with this fat loss.
>>
>>37368703
oh also what do you mean by processed meats? I still eat chicken breast and tuna from a can but thats about it.
>>
File: weightloss.jpg (55 KB, 960x698) Image search: [Google]
weightloss.jpg
55 KB, 960x698
>>
File: processedmeat.jpg (55 KB, 320x302) Image search: [Google]
processedmeat.jpg
55 KB, 320x302
>>37368908
I skipped breakfast some days so I just ate 2 meals but that always backfired with a lot of snacks during the day. When I was 120 kg I ate 2200 cal and now I eat like 2000. So I try to keep my meals around 500-600 cals so I get 3 and still have some extra space. I try to not get over 2200 since my maintenance is around 2500-2600 now.

>>37368926
sausages, salami anything mechanical processed, things like hot dogs, see pic

I now just buy fresh chicken breast and thighs and cook them myself. Found that I like cooking a lot and I'm pretty good at it. That's 90% of the meat I eat.
>>
>>37368969
you ate 2000cal on your cut? what was your deficit?
>>
>>37368997
Before it was 1000, maintenance at 3000+
Now it is 500, maintenance at 2500, gym 3 times a week and run 6 times a week
If I don't do shit maintenance is at 2200-2300
>>
> only lost 45 pounds since starting to cut in September
>people ITT have lost more weight than that in less time

Fuck, I feel like shit now.
>>
>Be a 5'1'' obese girl
>Always been a lonely person, guys won't even look at me
>2011 got into a girls only school
>Started to workout, go to the gym, bought an elliptical machine
>2013 saved enough money to buy a rack squat, bar, bench and weights (enough for a girl)
>Slowly but steadily start to lose weight
>Get muscley legs due to doing SS for months and hit
>2016
>Spent years not talking to guys
>tfw still think I look like shit
>Still feel like shit
>Have no friends
>Think of going full lesbian but girls are cray

Maybe I'm better off alone. I've started to learn Asterisk since I heard there's plenty of open and well paid positions where I live.
>>
>>37369130
Eh focus on yourself, why compare to others? It doesn't make sense
>>
>>37369130
you would have felt more like shit if you didn't lose anything. Keep it up breh, don't compare youself to others. For every man that lost more than you there are 100 that didn't
>>
>>37369254
post pic
>>
>>37365255
Honey is okay, it has a lot of nutrients and a little isn't going to hurt you.
>>
>Dropped 45lbs from 290 down to 245 in the last 6 months
>disappointed in myself because I could have lost more if I properly stuck to my diet

At least I'm keeping at it
>>
>>37368860
1. Nuts are more calorie dense than potato chips
2. Most fruit juice has more calories and sugar than coke
3. You're digestion would actually settle down very quickly if you were eating LESS, which is what you need to do.
Yeah it might take you quite a while to start looking healthier bro.
>>
>>37366702
It sounds like you're a fucking loser m8
>>
>>37370518

Nothing wrong with eating buts bro
>>
>>37370568
Assuming you mean nuts and not rimming then yeah there is if you're trying to lose weight, you'd actually be slightly better off eating the same weight of chips.
>>
File: b8.png (54 KB, 319x315) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
54 KB, 319x315
>>37369254
>>
>>37361475
started at 320, currently at 279 on keto

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>37370684

Achhhhshually, eating nuts has been shown to reduce obesity in studies. As long as you're not gorging on them and you count your calories, an equal amount of peanut calories vs chip calories, the peanuts will be far more satiating and filling. You'll want to devour more chips a minute later and it won't fill you
>>
>>37364111
this, i lost more than 8 lbs my first week...youre deffinitely doing something wrong.

i would take out all the proccessed stuff like your smoothie, i can bet youll drop lbs like a rock bruh
>>
>>37370753

shit i need to try keno

im 305 6'2 and my aesthetics are super good but its so hard for me to motivate myself to exercise. My health insurance comes with a gym membership and riding my bike feels good but i need to get myself off my bed and i just cant sometimes. Im pretty depressed and the only help I get is 5HTP which is ok but not the best.

Im hoping fitness will give my life some meaning because right now im just not sure how much longer i want to stick around.
>>
>>37364192
what else do you eat during the day
>>
>>37364250
pfft, i do lazy keto and i rarely hit 20g net a day...its easy just dont eat shit with sugar in it lol
>>
>>37370821
>shit i need to try keno
>im 305 6'2 and my aesthetics are super good but its so hard for me to motivate myself to exercise. My health insurance comes with a gym membership and riding my bike feels good but i need to get myself off my bed and i just cant sometimes. Im pretty depressed and the only help I get is 5HTP which is ok but not the best.

all the exercise in the world isnt going to help if your diet is shit...keto is great, shit tastes great and filling too
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 3552x632) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 3552x632
>>
>>37362139
Have you used roid? I'm not that fat to begin with but I have trouble maintaining my muscle let alone reducing fat at the same time
I'm thinking to pin. I train and diet very hard. I just really don't want to lose any muscle during cut.
>>
>>37364365

job fucking well done - keep it up.
>>
File: image1 (1).jpg (261 KB, 1464x1044) Image search: [Google]
image1 (1).jpg
261 KB, 1464x1044
6'1, 230lbs ish. 26 years old in August.

I was at 240 about 6-7 years ago, got down to about 208 within the last year but came right back up. So I started lifting a week ago, my new company provides a nice gym with power racks and dumbbells.

I have cooked my chicken and broccoli/carrots for the week, plus rice. I am planning my diet right at 1g protein per pound of bodyweight. I am also planning on lifting at a caloric deficit.

I notice I can feel my abdominal wall now, and my ass is more solid than soft after just three solid workouts. Learning from SS, plan on adapting routine after a few more weeks. Trying to get my squat and DL form in line for now. I like doing OHP more than bench. I can feel it in my belly more.

I just did a successful 90deg pullup on my roommate's doorframe thing the other day. That's a first.
>>
>>37362777
>>37362792
more details please....

what did you change that had the most effect?
>>
>>37361475

It's going.

I started at 430, dropped 100 pounds and more or less started slacking. Back in January something was kindled inside me and it's been nitro ever since.

In a little less than 6 months I've gone from 345 to 245 - my lifts at one point nearly hit 1/2/3/4 but in the last few months strength gains have stalled completely.

Right now all I can do is maintain what muscle mass I have and give these last six weeks 100.

Looking forward to lifting on a surplus for the first time in my life.

>>37370863

If that's you Manta, you're killing it.
>>
>>37368881
Everyone needs vices
It's how your brain brains

You might be an autistic little automaton but remember, you're a different kind of special. Most people aren't like that and your all or nothing approaches lead to failure.
>>
>>37371193
Skinny ass dyel that is in some shit uni getting a philosophy degree spotted

Weak wristed cuckold thats fucked less than ten girls in his life spotted

Pussy that wants his taxes to go up for the rest of his working career so useless niggers can get free shit spotted

I can literally see the refelection of this thread in your nu male glassess, lol sitll trying to keep your thinning hair long and combed forward? Remember when you were little and you let that kid touch your penis and you jacked him off, dont w-wory bro niether do we.
>>
File: IMG_0712(1).jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0712(1).jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
230 lbs started cutting a week ago
>>
>>37371207
0/10 I'm only responding to be polite
>>
>>37371257
>>
File: ss (2016-05-29 at 07.33.26).png (13 KB, 720x202) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-05-29 at 07.33.26).png
13 KB, 720x202
I didn't have any supplies so i ate 3 yogurts which was 50% of those carbs

everything was technically healthy whole food regardless. But yeah I didn't do so good yesterday.
>>
>>37363356
Is that a Solognac tshirt?

also great job. shirtless pics would help tho. It doesn't really look like you have 35 to go, unless you're aiming for skelly mode an plan on building from there.
>>
>>37363356
i hope this isn't fatceptance, but your left picture looked pretty good too. You looked like vincent d'nafrio. A movie character.
>>
File: WP_20160527_20_29_18_Pro.jpg (468 KB, 864x1536) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160527_20_29_18_Pro.jpg
468 KB, 864x1536
>>37363356
>>37371447
yeah it's a shirt from dechatlon. Cheap shit because can't afford changing wardrobe while still losing fat.
Also shirtless pic
>>
>>37366765
But the mind altering effects is why I drink, not for flavor or anything. I'm fine with water if I have some other way to alter my mind.

>>37368881
I totally do. No depression meds work and if I don't have some mind altering meds to make life tolerable then I will blow my brains out. I'm fine if that makes me weak.

>>37370544
I'm educated and getting a good education in a good field with a job guaranteed upon graduation. Don'tfeel like a loser desu.
>>
>>37372183
There are literally hundreds of drugs to alter your mind with
>>
>>37371107
Well i hovered around 280 for a while but once I actually got my diet perfect the weight just melted off basically. I was 277 in early February and just weighed today at 255 I also upped my cardio to an hour every other day.
>>
>>37371066
No never roided I might when I get old, right now I can't even afford protein
>>
>>37372092
yeah they have a ton of decent stuff for dirt cheap. I'm 90% dressed from head to toe from Decathlon wether I'm rocking a sports outfit or a military-ish one.

Good luck on your goal.
>>
>>37372199
Not legal ones. It's alcohol and sort of weed where I am.
>>
>currently weigh 315lbs

is there any point to losing weight when I will have disgusting loose skin?
>>
>>37372583
Do it correctly and you won't have any.
>>
>>37372548
Go to a psychiatrist to get the legal ones

Don't come at me with waaahhh meds don't work because like I said there are hundreds, I doubt you tried hundreds
>>
>>37372623
I'm pretty sure this is a meme based on the pictures in this thread
>>
File: image.jpg (399 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
399 KB, 2048x2048
My progress so far
>>
>>37372656
Well when I started I was at 315lbs. And now at 257 I still have a little bit of a stomach but no loose skin.
>>
>>37361475
lost 40 lbs girls checking me and got haters on my way to ab town in the next 2 months. feels good man.
>>
File: 20160530_194745 - Copy.jpg (1 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
20160530_194745 - Copy.jpg
1 MB, 2988x5312
>>37372728
idk

i look like the victim of a raccoon attack with the amount of stretch marks i have
>>
>>37361475
>Was 260
>Now maintaining at 175
>Once dropped to 165 in the span of two days from stomach virus, but doesn't count.

I like the new life, I eat like garbage again (ate super healthy for 8 months to lose all the weight), drink all the time, and people wonder how I maintain 10-11% BF. I could drop lower if I just ate healthy for a couple weeks. My favorite thing is no more chafing legs.
>>
I've gone from something over 350 lbs (it's more along the lines of 370 most likely) to 214 lbs so far.
It's been 15 months in and while things have slowed down, I feel good.

I post my progress photos once in a while, but I'll save my next post for when I weigh 200 lbs or less.

>>37372583
Physically feeling better, not looking like crap out in public and less anxiety being around others is good enough for me.
>>
>>37362139
I'm around where you are right now, and thats my goal weight, seeing this makes me even more motivated, thank you anon
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462571745721.jpg (52 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462571745721.jpg
52 KB, 720x960
I'm starting a Keto diet today and going back to the gym after dropping it for about 3 weeks.

I bought spinach, romaine lettuce, asparagus, avocado, goat cheese, blue cheese, feta, mozzarella, Greek yogurt, chicken breast, whole milk, almond milk, and oils (extra virgin olive and coconut).
I've never actually had a keto diet before and I just bought that stuff to start off with but any suggestions would be very much appreciated.
>>
>>37362184
How tall are you dude?
>>
>>37372888
I guess I had a decent amount of muscle already. But lift while your losing weight keep an amazing diet and drink water all that will keep loose skin to a minimum.
>>
File: 1371683852110.png (17 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1371683852110.png
17 KB, 429x410
>>37373107

>that pic

Fucking hell.
>>
Guys im 280 and ive stopped and fucking started so many times I cant even count. I work a shitty fast food job with decent enough pay and for over a year I was just paying a fat tax at the local gym because I didnt want to go there alone. I really want to do it I want to make it but I spend my days off sleeping instead of trying to get better. I really am just considering suicide if I cant cut weight
>>
>>37364365
>>37364365
How old are you and did you have problems with saggy skin?
>>
File: btf.jpg (412 KB, 719x489) Image search: [Google]
btf.jpg
412 KB, 719x489
285-215
working to 175 7%bf
>>
>>37361475
I just started, signed up at Goodlife a few days ago, but been on a diet for 2 weeks now.
I'm around 245-250 lbs, my diet so far
Brkfast - 2 pieces of hashbrowns, (if anyone has an idea to replace this, I'm all ears)
snack - Banana
Lunch - Chicken Breast w/ Spinach, one thin line of french dressing or whatever I have
snack - Banana
Supper - Brown Rice, half of a Chicken Breast, Veg
I'm in no rush to get a summer body, since I'd rather lose weight slow and steady, also I work 8 hour days, and I go to the gym right after work, if I'm not too sweaty/dirty
>>
>>37373157

I'm wondering what was that dipshit trying to achieve.
>>
>>37366702
choose to drink water. its that simple.
>>
>>37373174
Please cut your hair, I thought you were a chick.
>>
>>37368605
why not clean bulk now? why put yourself below 10% which is really hard to maintain and then 'bulk' and kill yourself when you suddenly cant stay below 10% ?? Just clean bulk now and and stay at 10-12%
>>
File: YMt6UCS.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
YMt6UCS.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
About halfway there. I can already tell I'm gonna be in loose skin city. I've been hitting them gym 5 days a week lately, so it feels like progress has stalled out, but I finally am starting to barely see muscles on my body. 27 years of doing nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 606x767) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 606x767
These are 270 -> 230 at 6', down to 220 now but haven't taken new pics. Eating better, lifting 3x a week and cardio 3x a week. I'm hoping I look decent at 190-200 and can stop cutting and recomp. I have insatiable hunger and a big problem with binge eating I'm working on
>>
>>37373178
Eggs are you friend. Have eggs and a piece of fruit for breakfast. ditch the hashbrowns.
>>
>>37363356
Damn son

Is 22kg in 5 months normal? I'd like to do something like this
>>
>>37373184
He was trying to pit the avocado, and failed at it successfully.
>>
>>37372651
A) You don't need to try the dozens of medications in a class of anti depressants to know the class is ineffective or that the side effects are worse than the disease. None of the classes but MAOIs worked, and MAOIs are fucking terrible.
B) You damn well know what I meant by mind altering you little pedant.

This is what I get for asking /fit/. Most the high schoolers here don't even "believe" depression exists.
>>
>>37373199
Way to give useless advice, pastor.
>>
>>37373408
I do believe depression exists and I do believe there are meds that work since I fucking take them you retarded bitch
Amd also there's therapy
Go look for a solution instead of drowning your sorrows in alcohol
>>
>>37362139
Lifts? What does your routine history look like? Mirin' hard.
>>
I did 18kg in 3 months but now trying to gain weight because no muscles
Losing weight is so easy , why no one told me it would be so hard to actually gain weight?
>>
>>37373217
Guess im afraid to bulk, been reading that skinnyfat transformation site.

He recommends getting lean first then bulking.

Im also afraid of getting fat again..
>>
>>37373500
If gaining weight is hard how did you get fat in the first place?
>>
>>37373543
Eating trash food I guess
I was always fat tho , lost weight last year lifting and dieting and now can't even imagine how did I eat so many calories per day
I mean now , even on cheat days I struggle to get above the right amount of calories
>>
>>37373135
6 3"
>>
>>37373437
http://www.m.webmd.com/depression/guide/treatment-resistant-depression-what-is-treatment-resistant-depression

Not all of us are so lucky to have a simple solution. I've tried literally every class of meds, including the "shotgun method" where that give you a ton of prescriptions and hope that works.
>>
>got to 330lbs during the 2014 holidays
>started working out the February after
>kept on failing on regulating diet and exercises
>finally get gym membership
>weight hovering around 295lbs now
I know what i need to do. It's making myself do that's irritating.
>>
>>37373627
Then keep on being an alcoholic
>>
>>37373458
Did bro split while I lost all the weight which was a mistake my legs got super week. My favorite to do is PPL but I do upper lower now just because I don't have much time. Lifts arnt that great, but I'm gonna start focusing on powerlifting soon because my natty gains are slowing down.
305 bench
375 highbar ATG
Don't dead anymore but last year I got 455 at the same weight
>>
>>37373796
It's like you can't fucking read. Either go back to elementary school or stop posting.
>>
>>37373851
Or what? :^)
>>
>>37362777
Dat belly. You'll look good either way handsome.
>>
>>37363743
Nooooo. Don't please, I love chubby dudes.
>>
It's been about a year being not fat.

In this time I have made decent progress on my physique. Also slept with 4 women and I'll sleep with a fifth soon. That's 5 women in 1 year whereas before I had fucked 1 woman in 21 years.

I honestly never thought I would be not fat and actually somewhat fit .

Weird experience
>>
>>37364264
Stop eating so much then.
>>
>>37373880
Or you'll just keep looking like a know nothing retard like you are.
>>
I've had an easier time with weight loss once I stopped trying to stay within 1500-1700 calories in 3 meals and swapped to 2 meals a day. Energy levels are better, weights finally melting off again (hit a wall last month). I'm pretty content, trying not to think of weight loss instead focusing on only eatting when I'm hungry (twice a day usually) and sticking to healthy food instead of processed shit. (cheated today for the holiday)
>>
>>37372696
time frame? routine?
>>
>>37372881
nice, starting stats & routine?
>>
>>37373997
I accept it
>>
>>37361499
I'm about the same.

>lost 42 lbs in about 9 months
>got into a relationship, gained 8 lbs
>now back to dieting
>>
> 6', 270lbs.
> Worked my ass off for months
> Cardio 5 times a week
> Started lifting, SS
> Dropped to 215lbs
> Never took a before picture
> Moved
> Nephew died of leukemia
> Evicted from house (bad lease, house in foreclosure
> Moved in with friends
> Super depressed
> Back up to 250
> Finally bought a house
> Home gym get
> Back to lift
> No more beer
> Down to 232 at last weigh in
> Cutting big-time now
>>
>>37362587
>bitch when people are fat
>bitch when people are losing weight

There's no winning.
>>
>>37362139
You look amazing bro. Mirin
>>
>>37362587
Edgy
>>
>>37363793

I would get on a real routine dude. I saw some pictures of myself recently after I went from 270 to 170 a few years ago. Pitiful.
>>
I was 255 at 5foot 9, now I'm around 217 since counting calories religiously around February. Started halfassedly around November.

I feel like I could have lost so much more by now but I'm still kinda proud of the progress I've made so far. Had to buy a new belt because absolutely nothing was staying on.

People seem to be doing amazing on a keto diet, should I try that if I want to lose faster? The idea of a high fat diet seems counterintuitive to me.
>>
>>37374559
>the idea seems counterintuitive to me
>being proud of losing 30 pounds in 7 months
everythings counter intuitive to you.

eating fat doesnt make you fat, you moron. Does eating carbs make you a carb? does eating brains make you smart?
>>
>>37374593
You okay? Need a hug? This is a safe space, you can talk to me.
>>
>>37374635
ah so this is how manlets respond to never being good enough.
Screw living up to your expectations, live them down, and stay fat. im gone.
>>
>>37373107
>its a woman
Figures
>>
5'4" F
SW: 215
CW: 171
GW1: 145
UGW: 115
1100-1300 cal cut every day
Walk 5km to work and back at least 3 days a week
Cardio sometimes
SL 5x5 sporadically

How am I doing?
>>
>>37361475
>hows your new lifestyle going
really well, im addicted to progress now
>how long have you been at it
years, but i only recently started taking it seriously
>what's been your progress so far?
started at 339 pounds, down to 240lbs
>>
>>37374913
wat
>>
>>37373920
That's pretty gay anon. Please continue.
>>
>>37373627

>treatment resistant depression

man the world is just out to fuck us isn't it
>>
>>37374926

What's your height, brah? I started around the same weight and I'm sitting around where you are now. Where do you plan on stopping?

Great job, that's 100 fucking pounds.
>>
>>37374947
I'll translate the abbreviations for you
Female
Starting weight
Current weight
Goal weight 1
Ultimate goal weight
Doing Strong Lifts 5x5

I think she's from either tumblr or reddit and they don't like writing words over there
>>
>>37375291

it's the loseit subreddit I think, checked it out the other day
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 205x246
I gained fucking weight

my friend just realised how bad and fucking fat i am

im going to fucking to do it fit

im going to lift and lift and lift until im satisfied

im going to stop eating trash

may the fit gods bless me
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.