[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw caught my ex gf of 4 years cheating on me with a Chad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 26
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x295
> tfw caught my ex gf of 4 years cheating on me with a Chad through her phone
> she pleaded she made a huge mistake and swore never to hurt me again
> immediately break up the relationship/ go no-contact
> the break up really motivated me to cut my bf% to below 10 percent because I felt like I wasent good enough for my ex / hated myself eternally
> started a tinder account and slayed sloots left and right but still feel empty inside
> it's been 6 months
> get nostalgic over my ex
> check her Facebook account
> she's in a serious fucking relationship with the Chad she cheated on me with
> feel more empty inside

Hold me /fit/
>>
She'll probably cheat on him too, if that makes you feel any better...
>>
>>37361179
>he didn't keep silent and catch his gf in the act red handed when the affair actually happened
>he didn't record the whole thing and ruin her life
>and maybe even post it to /fit/ for a laugh
No one will hold you you failure lmao
>>
>>37361179

Exact same happened to me anon.. We just gotta keep getting swole and focus on that bra. We're all gonna make it. She was a gainz goblin
>>
>>37361179
>chad
>fucks bitch that has a boyfriend
>settles for cheating whore

She fucked him because she was a whore, she said she made a mistake because you were better, she's dating him because he was her backup plan. You're better than both of them OP, don't sweat it.
>>
>>37361179
Sounds like you dodged a bullet op. What if you didn't find out for a while?

Both your ex and that guy are cheaters and shitty people, do you really think they are worth shit?
>>
>ex cheated
>break up
>cut all contact
>never complain on facebook
>only post pictures of me smiling, in nice places, or with attractive women
>she contacts me a year later
>"how's it going, anon" "excellent! you caught me on my way out the door, but i hope everything's well! see ya!"
>she thinks my life is amazing
>she posts cryptic updates about how she fucked up
>actually i'm a sad lonely loser

Oh well, not like I'm going to get back together with someone who cheated on me. At least she feels the pain of regret.
>>
>>37361254
goals right here m9
>>
>>37361179
Once a cheater always a cheater man... fuck that sloot, chad will pay for his sin. Deus vult.
>>
you did the right thing not taking her back but looking at her FB was obviously a dumb mistake. Block all her social media and get rid of anything that reminds you of her.
Make it a clean break. It gets better.
>>
>>37361179
You made the right call.
And she's probably cheating on Chad with Chad 2.0.
>>
File: 1445990718234.png (160 KB, 748x1036) Image search: [Google]
1445990718234.png
160 KB, 748x1036
>>37361304
>>37361227
These are on the right track. Anyone who'd date a cheater knowing she's a cheater is a moron and doesn't have better options. That guy's not a Chad.

>>37361254
This is awful but true. My social media is pretty much only there to rub my ex's face in her own errors.
>>
>>37361179
Time man. Forget about her, don't check her on social media. You're not the only guy this has happened to.
>>
>>37361179

sounds like me when i was fucking 16, spot being a little bitch op.
>>
Believe it or not she feels just as shitty as you do

She tried to get you to take her back afterwards so she knows she fucked up and is just using Chad to fill the void

Protip: don't check up on her social media anymore
>>
>>37361179
An arab once told me
Dont be upset about the shoes that you used to wear just because someone else has them now, get yourself a new pair of shoes.
>>
why do you feel bad at all?

she's a whore that cheated, you should be happy you arent stuck with some cunt. imagine if you married this bitch.

stop moping.
>>
File: virgins.jpg (49 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
virgins.jpg
49 KB, 500x382
>>37361449
fuck that, laugh at the person pathetic enough to wear your old smelly shoes
>>
File: IcuxjmM.jpg (66 KB, 720x946) Image search: [Google]
IcuxjmM.jpg
66 KB, 720x946
hey bro, every guy has to go through a cheating situation like that. If it makes you feel any better, my girlfriend cheated on me with a dude that looked like a methed out slim shady that worked construction. This is what I did to handle the situation

>delete EVERYTHING that reminds you of her, that is related to her, related to her friends, anything. Delete ALL that shit. Permanent delete too.
>Fuck as many girls as possible. Nothing makes you forget about your ex than fucking randoms
>after that initial poontang bender goes down, start trying to find girls that you connect with but DON'T settle for the first girl that laughs at your stupid ass jokes
>rinse and repeat until thinking of your ex cheating on you makes you laugh

My ex contacted me like 2 years after we broke up and I fucked her, came on her face, then never talked to her again. It's all good dude--time heals all.
>>
>>37361179
I've always wondered what would I do in this senerio and how to make sjw and stupid fucking white knight back the fuck off

You gotta be extra careful to win the debate because women cheat, everyone else encourage the women and say it's all your fault. That's how Facebook and sjw world is.

have some record and catch them. Post online then write short story. Don't write like a whiny faggot tho. And don't add any "redpilled" on women stuff. Just say bad people are bad and she deserve at least some disrespect from others. And you dodged a bullet and welcome for any honest single women. I think this is the only way out

Although it's 2016, very hard to make sure nobody else blames you. You still have chance to look bad even though you didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>37361429
This is lie tho. Women do not understand love and don't have the sympathy

It's funny that people always say male use their dick to think. But in reality every "bad man" is taught by a bitch, with a hard lesson. Women are just naturally evil

>inb4 r9k
I'm swole and fuck random bitches. I don't feel empty at all after took the redpill. Men can enjoy life in many other ways without stupid "connection" to their sex partner
>>
>>37361179
We feel you anon. She didn't deserve you then and she doesn't deserve the room she's renting in your head. Finish your grieving period then do you.
>>
>>37361179
>she's in a serious fucking relationship with the Chad she cheated on me with

Look at it this way, Anon. That's what she fucking gets. She thought she could jerk you around, maybe even keep the relationship going while she fucked Chad some more, since she clearly kept his contact. And now what was just going to be a casual hookup is a full-on relationship she's stuck with. Sure, they may find each other hot, but just wait until they actually get to know each other. Also, the Chad now knows her as a potential cheater, so he'll keep her on a tight leash and she's stuck with hi-, she's... she's stuck aahhaHAHAHAHa

Ah, oh, I'm sorry. I almost did that with a straight face. Yeah, I forgot women are never "stuck" with someone. She could be 50 fucking years old, in a 30-year marriage, and still find some hotter, younger guy willing to fuck her.

Hot women are shit, OP. They've gone their whole lives having everything they ever want handed to them by the endless guys who want to fuck them. Why develop things like a self-respect? Honor? Integrity? Hobbies? A sense of humor? Intelligence? A personality? Who needs any of that shit when you can be a disgusting, terrible, hollow shell of a person and still get everything you want whenever you want it?

Lower your standards, date 6-7/10s max. Girls who are less attractive have actually had to develop appealing traits to get by socially. You might even end up finding a girl with all the same interests and tastes as you!

Hot girls are for fucking. Fuck hot girls while you're still young and hot. When you're ready for love, find an average girl.
>>
>>37361571
That being said, don't go lower than 5/10, those girls tend to be hostile and horrible as well. Like all those HAES dykes.
>>
I feel it OP, had a qt3.14 gf who cheated on me with some beta fag in her drama class. Flash forward two years later they're still together but I catch her mirin my gains from time to time. Feels good man

Every now and then I think about her and I miss her but then I use that as motivation when I lift
>>
>>37361706

same here

Same situation as OP except it's been two years and Iam in a new relationship with a QT Asian girl who's moving in w me . I still miss my ex time from Time and I hate that I miss her sometimes

Is this normal to miss her after two years ?
>>
>>37361179
>not going to their house and sadistically torturing them to death
Wtf fit get your shit together
>>
>>37361527
How do I achieve redpill mode where I never have to deal with feels again w women ? Fuck them all , they shit in men's hearts for a one night stand with Chad
>>
>>37361785
Yeah bro, sometimes we let them in too deep and they take up a lot of head space. Just focus on your qt and keeping going on.
>>
You're not alone. In fact, it's hard to find a guy who hasn't been cheated on, me included. The times that made the pain go away were when I had other options.

I like to think of it like this- having food ripped out of your hands is sad, until you look up and realize you're at a buffet so who cares.
>>
File: 1463929022858.jpg (69 KB, 750x714) Image search: [Google]
1463929022858.jpg
69 KB, 750x714
>>37361254
Yes. Yes.. I can see it now.
Thank you, anon. This was inspirational, believe it or not.
>>
>>37361179

DESU OP I want to feel bad for you but that's the way she goes.

>You have an attractive gf who likes fucking you and enjoys your company
>Maybe you've been dating for a while
>I see you with attractive gf
>Not only might I be more successful, talented, stronger, aesthetic, etc but I also think your gf is attractive
>I talk to her one day just to see what the reaction would be
>She finds me attractive and talks to me
>Not only am I an upgrade, but she's an upgrade/I want to fuck her
>We hang out once or she lets me talk to her
>Hook up
>Now she's still dating you and hooked up/talking to me
>Relationship purgatory
>It's now my choice if I want to date her, keep fucking her, or see what happens

From Chad's point of view, he's doing her a favor. He kind of fucked up by dating her, but if you're low on fucks it'll be a easy pill to swallow if she cheats or he finds something better. Maybe they actually like each other?

If you can't keep her, or find a way to it was never meant to be. Condolences OP
>>
>>37361228
How is that guy a cheater? He didn't cheat on anyone
>>
>>37361958
he's just a cuck who took on a whore for a girlfriend
>>
>>37361179

Bro I'm so sorry. I know something of your pain. My own ex cheated on me and she was the one I wanted to marry. We were together for four years. We broke up five years ago, but still...it gnaws. I can remember the happy times,and those memories are the ones that hurt the most, because I know I'll never have that feeling again with anyone else. I'm not saying I won't be happy, or that you won't be happy in the future. I just know that that peak - for me - won't be matched again.
>>
>>37361193

She won't. They'll get married and have three kids and have big summer picnics with loving extended families and vacations to the Caribbean and will see their children graduate high school and then university and then will attend their own weddings and child births and their grandkids first birthdays while smiling and hugging in every single goddamned photo and fuck you, Julia I'll hate you forever.
>>
>>37361227

Disagreeing here. See >>37361930

Desirable/Good girls are always in relationships, I guarantee 90% of them either start giving the cold shoulder and switch relationships or just cheat and move on once they find something more "loving" or just plain better.

You're seeing a whore here, whores will fuck anything that gives them the attention they seek. I've literally seen cute af qt.3.14 women in relationships with what I would call a loser or someone not really trying to keep them around, coasting off of whatever they've built up and loyalty. I'll actually defend the CHAD move more often than not because I don't hate women as immediately as anyone here would care to blame them. If she was stupid enough just to fuck someone attractive in hope of getting an upgrade and get played, then you win once you break up.

Best context would be pic of self with ex-gf or ex-gf OP.
>>
>>37361993
I know how feel brah.
My gf broke up with me a few days ago.
Thought she would be the one I'd spend the rest of my live with while watching our future kids grow up. Life is hard brah
>>
File: 1463865319171.jpg (6 KB, 188x159) Image search: [Google]
1463865319171.jpg
6 KB, 188x159
>>37361993
Fuck.
>>
>>37361527
Whatever faggot
>>
>>37361179
>tfw I am the Chad
>tfw the (You) in my situation doesn't even know
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>37362268
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain
>>
>>37361498
>Fuck as many girls as possible. Nothing makes you forget about your ex than fucking randoms

I wish I could do this. i've been trapped in this feel for a year. Not sure if making it or suicide will come first.
>>
>>37361179
>because I felt like I wasent good enough for my ex
Usually cheating has nothing to do with the person being cheated on. It's mostly the insecurities of the person cheating.
>>
>>37361179
>Not abducting her, keeping her in your basement while you cut small pieces off her for a week then pretending you'll let her go but really putting her in an oil drum and burying her in the woods

It's like you don't even WANT to be happy OP
>>
Stop making me feel bad for being the dude all my girlfriends call when they are fighting with their men.
Not my fault :^(
>>
>>37361179
Just know in the back of her mind everything she is doing with him is to show off. You can cheat yourself into a serious relationship OP. It isn't genuine, its a relationship built on lies and it wont last and if it does it will be plagued with negativity. You had the best she's going to offer for a long time so enjoy your own life you creep, don't waste time on those idiots.
>>
>>37361254
fuck dude I'm in the same boat

Remember to lift away the pain, read books and become a better person because you deserve a better person :D no homo <3
>>
>>37362036
Stay strong breh
In my case she dump me a couple of months ago and all I can feel is hate by now.
>>
>>37361179
Look at it as a silver lining man. Would you have had the motivation to cut and improve if you were still with her? Idk who said if but there was a quote something like "Breakups cause gains"

Most everyone has been there, but treat it like an opportunity, other girls saw value. Improve yourself for yourself, the rest will follow.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1331x1331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1331x1331
Disregard her and replace her with a hotter, younger model
>>
>>37361962
maybe he likes her alot?
maybe it clicked for them but OPs gf didn't want to break up before making sure that chad liked her?
women don't like to take risks because usually they dont have to.
>>
>>37361332
I wouldn't block her, looks really immature and butthurt. But you do need to not look at her social media, build the willpower to stay away from her profile and focus on other things.
>>
>>37361830
Stop being a weakling
>>
>>37362555
10.000 times this
still doesn't feel like it. even if the gf never cheated, if she breaks up with you, you'll feel like shit and think that you're not good enough for whatever reason.
>>
>>37361193
this. If shes willing to cheat with someone she is willing to cheat on someone.
>>
>>37361179
>she had stopped believing in you as a man.
>she probably doubted you early on in the relationship.
>probably cheated on you before.

>you did the right things
>she feels rescued once again
>but the chad will always be with a girl who cheated
>your ex will always know she was wrong and had mistreated you
>it's not just the act of cheating, but the brain that is fucked up
>thus these turns of events were for the greater good.
>for you
>>
>>37361179
I'm you at the start bro, found out she was cheating and forgave her several times throughout the relationship but it finally ended a week ago. Haven't really considered any lifting or shit until now and have gone full force since. Don't feel bad she left to be with him, she would've done it again if you let her
>>
>>37361993
once you leave high school or your college, i think you'd be surprised as to how many married women cheat.
>>
File: 1434280489049.gif (3 MB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1434280489049.gif
3 MB, 480x320
>>37363388
>forgave her several times

holy shit im dying
>>
>>37363386
This.
You immediately broke up and cut contact which was the right decision, even if she swore to not hurt you again, so she had to settle for the other guy
>>
>>37362004
I don't hate women, I just don't consider shitty people desirable. Also, almost any girl will cheat on a guy if she feels trapped in the relationship and the opportunity presents itself, so maybe OP was clingy.
>>
>>37363397
>you'd be surprised as to how many married women cheat.

So my future wife will inevitably betray me just as my first love did? This isn't helping.
>>
>>37363543
lol sorry. coming from my experiences married women are like non-married women but just with expensive rings on. honestly.
>>
>>37361179
My ex cheated on me and she broke it off with the dude like a week or 2 down the road.

Now she is back in the psych ward. Square one for that one.

>still feel for her a little
>I realize this is only because of the things I loved about her

Miss that little slut but there isn't anything I can do about it. Time to get another one
>>
>>37363429
This right here.

She had to settle OP, remember than. She beg you to stay and you left because you were worth more, not the other way around.
>>
>>37361179
OP, your youth is too short to waste it on someone like that
>>
when i was 16 i tried to steal someones gf.

It got to the point where she made out with me and told me she would break up with him.

She then called me and told me that ahe would stay with him and not to call her again.

I sent her bf a letter explaining what she did topkek.

She stormed at my house and yelled at my family like a crazy bitch lol

growing up was fun
>>
>>37361179
Don't worry about them.
We're everything you need in life, anon.
>>
>>37363862
when I was 16 I tried to steal a meme
>>
File: 1464514543737.gif (116 KB, 277x400) Image search: [Google]
1464514543737.gif
116 KB, 277x400
>>37361993
Nah, cheaters are cheaters. They don't change. Down the line she'll cheat on Chad to because he was beta enough to marry a slut.
>>
>>37363906
Did the meme also break your heart and make you too scared to ever fall in love again?
>>
File: black-guy-laughing.jpg (5 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
black-guy-laughing.jpg
5 KB, 304x166
>>37363543
>falling for the marriage meme
>kek
honestly just go plant your seed somewhere and forget the rest
>>
>>37363936
it suddenly stopped being dank
I'll never save another man's meme again
>>
guess i'll fit right in with the "girl cheated on me" stories here
>>
>>37361179
>> feel more empty inside

why? just why? YOU'RE the fucking prize in the relationship, anon. any girl should be lucky to have YOU, not the other way around.

most sluts think 'omg im the model girlfriend, any guy would love to have me.' once you apply the same mentality, you start not to give a fuck and everybody will want to be with you. the only person at the end of the day who you should love is yourself, anon.

if she cheated on you, consider it a blessing because she made a mistake. fuck her, toss that idiot aside and fuck some other sluts.

CMON OP, YOU GOT IT!
>>
>>37361179
> has the dignity to call the guy thats been sleeping with his gf chad
I can see why beta loser
>>
File: 1359528182460.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1359528182460.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>37361179
same here bro

2 months of no contact since i dumped her ass and all i feel is empty and angry
>>
>>37364177
>2 months of no contact since i dumped her ass and all i feel is empty and angry
>you dumped her
>you feel regret
idiot
>>
>>37364225
you too
>>
File: 1461833647634.png (815 KB, 830x720) Image search: [Google]
1461833647634.png
815 KB, 830x720
>>37361179

>3DPD
>having a jewbook account

You have brought this upon yourself, faggot.
>>
>>37364247
Cringe
>>
>>37364062
>why? just why?
Im not OP but im in a similar situation so i can relate
Problem is partly that she moved on quickly and has a loving relationship and partly from the fact that she betrayed a trust

My ex moved on within days after she dumped me so i kind of know she dumped me because she wanted to move on and that shit hurts
>>
>>37361571
Lmfao wtf.

>SETTLING FOR AN AVERAGE GIRL
>EVER

Average girls have gross and dumpy bodies and literally do not care about fitness. My current gf is 9/10 and is a really traditional girl, loves me and is dedicated to our relationship.

Y'all need to find a nice girl
>>
File: fedora1.jpg (47 KB, 408x580) Image search: [Google]
fedora1.jpg
47 KB, 408x580
> You have brought this upon yourself, faggot.
>>
File: don.jpg (102 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
102 KB, 1024x576
>>37361993

shit
>>
>>37364286
>My ex moved on within days after she dumped me so i kind of know she dumped me because she wanted to move on and that shit hurts
same thing happened here bro
2 years with me
and in just 2 weeks she had some other guy
>>
Similar story bro.
>ex gf of 4 years cheats and dumps me after a week of uni
>fine whatever, I cheated on her too when she was being a craxy bitch.
>when she finds out I cheated she goes mental, starts crying
>turns up at my house drunk several times
>multiple calls every weekend when she gets drunk
>block on fb and block number
>smash some puss
>she wouldn't leave me alone until I lied and said I have a new gf
>>
>>37361179

when you're done being BETA, why don't you make some MONEY. Get some monetary SAVINGS, you're going to NEED it. Get really COSY with your surgeon

LEG EXTENSION sugery, jaw and chin IMPLANTS, break your hips and RESTRICT their width while healing. IMPLANT some BLUE or GREEN eyes.

when you've done ALL that, reward yourself with some PIZZA
>>
>>37364359
have you been able to move on yet?

Ive always felt so alone and like a failure since its been a year and i still havent found a new girl, ive been on two dates ffs...
>>
>>37364286
>>37364062

Is this an old pasta or am I having a really bad case of a deja vu?
>>
>>37364450
well yeah i have, been years now
occasionally think about her though

i found a new girl but she used me as a rebound and still thinks she can play with my feelings so eh
>>
File: The_feels.jpg (18 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
The_feels.jpg
18 KB, 500x461
>>37361179
>>
>>37361254
FEEL THE MIGHT OF THE EMPEROR COURSING THROUGH YOUR VEINS
>>
File: image.gif (458 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
458 KB, 200x200
/r9k/ needs to fucking leave

This whole fucking thread is trash
>>
>>37363952
This tbqh familia
>>
>>37365482
Age old story more likely, girls tend to move on much quicker than guys and in most cases they already have a new guy lined up before the relationship ends

>>37365514
Sad to hear about the girl who used you, kind of sucks to be caught in this situation but keep fighting bro, one day the sun will shine
>>
Is the idea that women are better human beings a media induce Disney meme? For what I see, they cheat and dump guys without consideration, they move on at the speed of light while the man is still shocked with what happened and somehow she blamed him for it, do women have feelings for anyone but themselves?
>>
>>37365835
>do women have feelings for anyone but themselves?
No, however they wont admit to that if you ask them because its needed for the illusion.
>>
Listen to grime music and lift weights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rivFCwwvoh8
>>
>>37361179
Congrats man. Most of the betas on fit would have taken back the cheating bitch. Stay strong. I did pretty much the same thing after my breakup. The tinder sloots helped but getting into a relationship of my own (with a hotter girl) really helped me get over her. Also fuck fb
>>
> immediately break up the relationship/ go no-contact
> check her Facebook account

lol
>>
Lol Op u idiot. You don't miss her. U r just sad/mad cuz someone close to you betrayed you. Fuck dat hoe, get anotha' one
>>
>introduced to a 19 year old qt Saturday night
>calls me cute twice, really likes my grey eyes
>not spilling they're contacts
>get her laughing several times
>exchange numbers
>offer to get high and watch a movie the next day
>texts me she'll let me know
>never lets me know and now it's the morning after the intended day

I'm reminding myself that it wouldn't work out between us if she's the type to not give a courteous thanks but busy text. Oh well, guess it means she's not into me
>>
>>37366114

You should have texted her first dude. Women won't initiate contact in that sort of situation (even if they say they will). Literally go text her right now, you have absolutely nothing to lose.
>>
>>37361993
Except, more than likely, they'll get married--a marriage barely held together out of convenience and not love--and then have 3 kids they didn't really want because the first mistake wasn't enough, they won't raise their kids properly which will add more, constant stress into their life, which they won't be able to handle because they've never taken the time to grow or mature, and in 5-10 agonizing years their marriage will end in a nuclear meltdown of custody court for kids neither of them wanted and divorce court for property they purchased out of habit.

If Chad ever gets into a marriage again, he'll end up raising some other guy's kids with a woman who just left the same kind of marriage he did.

She WILL get married again, to more and more chads, until she's in her 40's and her youth is passed her and she can finally find a man that will care about her instead of what she looks like, but she'll be so torn to pieces inside she won't be able to enjoy it.

Or, you can live in some fantasy world where what I just described isn't already happening to over 50% of the population just so you can ride a victim-complex. I'd suggest getting the fuck over yourself, though.
>>
>>37366151
Broski, i texted her that offer. Sorry if that wasn't clear, she told me she'd let me know, never got a confirmation. I'm not gonna text her asking what happened. Seems desperate on my part
She was my type, I'm not hers. Kinda sad
>>
>>37366188

Ah I thought she said it in person. Either way fuck women. I slept with a girl i'd been on a few dates with last weekend and got a "You're a lovely guy but I don't think we should see each other again" text when I followed her up lol.

>inb4 bad in bed
>>
>>37361179
I got a question. Why do you care?
>>
>>37366219
>You're a lovely guy but I don't think we should see each other again
You too ey?
I got this last date i went on, things were going good IMO and she showed no signs of disliking me

Women are fucking strange
>>
>>37361193

>Woman cheating on a Chad

Literally impossible unless she finds an even bigger Chad
>>
>>37366239
He cares because he wasn't good enough. The ex chose Chad over him. Yeah, she's a shit head for cheating but OP still lost.
>>
>>37366261
You havent been around women, have you?
There is always a better guy out there and in todays society he is a swipe/match away from her
>>
wtf are you this guy?? ... >> 37362050

two threads of the same shit on top of each other
>>
>>37366247

Yeah not the first time I've gotten one of those, learned to not think about it too hard.

To be fair I've felt the same way about girls I've been on dates with, difference is you don't have to say or explain anything because you just stop texting them and that's the end of it.
>>
>>37366289
I think its diffrent for girls, most girls have alot of other options so chances are if you dont try to contact her she probably wont remember since she will be busy with dating the next guy/guys

I took it very hard since she was the first i found interest in for a long period of time, so it was a heartfelt loss
>>
File: 1376967036282.jpg (143 KB, 566x976) Image search: [Google]
1376967036282.jpg
143 KB, 566x976
>>37366261
This
>>37366284
Due to all the romcoms and TV dramas and Disney movies the MAJORITY of American girls are convinced that there is a "perfect" man out there. This means a man who
>will never be at work when she's feeling lonely
>will never have hobbies of his own that don't involve her
>will never show signs of age
>will never get upset with her bullshit
>will never feel tired when she's not tired
>will always be awake when she's awake
>will always know what's on her mind without asking
>will never have attractive female acquaintances or friends

Along with loads of other bs. This means even the best Chad will someday be at work, get older, be tired, or be out with guy or girl friends which will lead his girl to cheat based on "emotional neglect".

OP: Girls who cheat are an absolute waste of any man's time. I know it's hard, but ultimately you're lucky you found out when she was only your girlfriend. Two of my coworkers had fiances who cheated on them. Of course they never took them back, because once a girl cheats she is never to be trusted again-- women who cheat will always find a way to justify cheating in their head and will never sincerely apologize.

Remember that Facebook only shows a tiny fraction of life, and that tiny fraction is filtered through ONLY what people want you to see. Of course they're smiling in every picture, they don't take pictures during their vicious fights over inane bullshit. They won't take pictures during their affairs. They won't take pictures of all the resentment and distrust that will grow for each other.

You've dodged a bullet, OP. She's a bitch for betraying your trust and hurting you, and you've come out ahead without her.
>>
>>37361830
The one piece of advice you ever need to hear is this:

"Treat all women like lying children"

Kids lie, the make shit up, they say things they don't mean. Sometimes its funny, you humor them and can have a great time teasing and poking fun at them.

Other times you just ignore them and they will stop once they realize that wont win your attention.

Regardless, never fucking believe what they say. If you do so it's your own fault when shit turns sour.
>>
>>37361179

That nigga is no Chad.
Chad does not commit.
Chad does not marry a slut.
>>
>>37361527
lol. calm your mommy issues.
>>
>>37361993

that's the spirit
>>
File: .png (329 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
.png
329 KB, 640x1136
>>37361254
D E V I L I S H

M A S T E R M I N D
>>
File: Kramer.png (92 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Kramer.png
92 KB, 250x250
>>37366581
>Avery
bruh
>>
>>37366451

Fuck that bullshit, I rather get hurt 100 times by different women than have a fucked up view of women like that.

Youre never going to have a healthy relationship if you threat females like that.

This actually goes for pretty much everything in life. You can either have faith in your fellow human beings, and get screwed over and hurt a few times. But its still better than losing faith in humanity all together.

My advice is simple: dont become a bitter cunt, keep threating females right and youll find a girl thats loyal and loving
>>
>>37361254
Are you me? When my gf told me she was cheating, I poker faced the shit out of her. Told her it's fine, have a nice life, we had a good time etc. Inside I was rekt. Still, I cut contact completely.

I heard through a mutual friend that she felt like shit, and regrets the decision. Meanwhile I'm hitting the gym hard and fucking tinder sloots, and my Facebook is looking pretty GOAT (pics of me DJing at big events, pics with hot female friends). I have hidden her posts on Facebook because I don't want to see what she is doing with her new bf. She has liked every single one of my profile pics since then. She sent me drunken nudes on Snapchat one night - I didn't reply. I've since deleted her.

Brehs, if you gf cheats, cut her off completely and show NO weakness. Lift hard and distract yourself with your hobbies (DJing in my case, which had the added benefit of upping my social status). Even though I've been cheated on, I can still take comfort in my petty 'win' overall. And it feels pretty good.
>>
File: 1311626491256.jpg (56 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
1311626491256.jpg
56 KB, 337x367
>>37366581
what the...
>>
>>37361254
this is actually pretty fucking pathetic
>>
>>37361179
>facebook
>no contact
You're doing it wrong, BLOCK HER or at least delete her, then if you found her bleeding to death on the street just leaver there.
>>
>>37366653
Exactly this.
>>
>>37366653
>dont become a bitter cunt, keep threating females right and youll find a girl thats loyal and loving
Easier said than done m8, the girls ive interacted with either flaked, cheated or dumped me and i cant find any i like or find even remotely worth pursuing
What the girls ive interacted with didnt strip away from me the crippling loneliness took instead

Its not like you choose to loose faith, it comes naturally after getting fucked over oh so many times and we adapt after that
>>
File: 1431710857847.jpg (286 KB, 1227x1132) Image search: [Google]
1431710857847.jpg
286 KB, 1227x1132
>>37361830
It takes a while to more than superficially accept and understand that women fundamentally operate differently than men.

Women are controlled by their emotions in a way that, as a man, you cannot fully empathize with, and so it will never make sense to you why she does what she does so long as you think about it in terms of how you would act in the situation. Her feelings are more compelling to her than any evidence or logic. Their feelings are also short-lived and ever-changing; you could read your girlfriend's diary cover to cover and not have gained any insight into her as a person or how she is feeling right now, because it will just be a chronological ordering of feelings with no plot or development. Once you realize that all that matters is how you make her feel, it's much more straightforward in how you should interact with them. Anytime she's upset, all you have to do is validate her current feelings, and she will move on to the next feeling. If you get in an argument don't argue with facts thinking she will come to the realization that you have a point (spoiler: she won't); start with apologizing for how you made her feel -- it will immediately disarm the situation and she will move on to her next feeling. Trying to argue with a woman is like trying to debate your dog. Words mean nothing, it is all about the energy you are projecting towards her.
>>
>>37361193
This. Once a cheater, always a cheater, male or female. All it takes is her feeling like some vague, unstated emotional or physical need is being unmet and opportunity. Then she'll hop on the first dick she sees for validation.
>>
>>37366733

I feel for you man, but its either bad luck, or youre dating the wrong women
>>
>>37366653
>dont become a bitter cunt, keep threating females right and youll find a girl thats loyal and loving

Too late for me. I found a girl who brought out the best of me, I guess you have to fly high to crash hard, since she left me a couple of months ago I'm the shadow of a human being.
>>
Damn, you guys sure know how to pick some grade A hoes. Makes me feel extra happy I have a good woman.

>with qt cardiobunny black gf getting her masters in biomed
>Christian, was kissless virgin when we started dating, traditional values
>smart, loyal, funny, and ambitious
>wants to spend the rest of her life with me and does whatever she needs to in order to keep me

I'm not even Christian, but those stone age goat fucker religions sure know how to breed a decent woman. You guys should stop dating bar sluts thinking that you can turn a hoe into a house wife or else you'll always end up cucked the second you turn your back.

Inb4 /pol/ raging about her being black. Enjoy your disloyal white sluts who have had more dudes in them than a bus and cheat on you after half a year together.
>>
>>37366750
>Their feelings are also short-lived and ever-changing; you could read your girlfriend's diary cover to cover and not have gained any insight into her as a person or how she is feeling right now, because it will just be a chronological ordering of feelings with no plot or development.
10/10 post
>>
>>37361571
If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life...
>>
File: 1464462705957.jpg (335 KB, 1280x1086) Image search: [Google]
1464462705957.jpg
335 KB, 1280x1086
IF a GIRL CHEATS on YOU. YOU are TERRIBLE in BED. FACT. I've told my gif she can fuck other guys if that's what she needs to be happy, I'm not gonna tell her she can't if she needs it. Why would she? She dreams and faps to me all because i treated her like a human for three years before we were both single. She was always loyal to her current bf even though she sent me nudes for fun. Huge green flag IMO.

>why you only and i mean only date shy girls in literature class instead of club/bar sluts.
>>
>>37367173
>her being black.
>a good woman
Pick one
>>
>>37367390
>taking literature classes
>expecting to ever be taken seriously in whatever regard

pick 1
>>
File: bitches_and_whores.jpg (66 KB, 428x371) Image search: [Google]
bitches_and_whores.jpg
66 KB, 428x371
>>37361179
>>
>5 years ago
>meet this girl, have few dates
>kiss cuddle whatever
>..I have to tell you something
>..I think I'm a lesbian
>..
>Over the years we meet every 6 months for a drink, every time I feel like she's the most perfect one for me
>meanwhile fucking loads of 7+/10girls,
>even the 9/10 or 10/10 aren't at her level

at least she's not fucking other dudes
and maybe the not caring for all these other women is the reason why I have it so easy with them
>>
>>37366384
Good post
>>
>>37361179
You don't need people like that in your life anon, she will continue to do the same with this guy, and the next again.

I too feel empty without my gf for 10 years, but that's life man, I value the time I've had with her, now it is time for myself, you gave her your time, now it is the time for YOUR time.

May epic gains come your way anon.
>>
>>37367800
this made me cry a bit no homo ;__;
>>
>>37367738
Indeed. My first ever girl did me just like OP. I was a butt-hurt bitch for a loooong time. Friends were hating my company, with good reason. One day a buddy pipes up and says: "That girl did you a huge fucking FAVOR! She taught you something your parents won't teach you, school won't teach you, and friends can't teach you. Would you have liked to have learned this lesson after being married for years, having a home together, kids...?"
>>
brahs I've got a question.
What do you consider as cheating?

For myself cheating is already when she dances with other dicks in the club or gives them their number. (what she never did, but I'm aware of it this will happen one day.
>tfw I'm paranoid cuz ex cheated on me but my gf loves me)
Should I finish the relationship even when she didn't even kiss/fucked someone else?

Shes a 9/10 (for real) and fitness chick, so many guys lurk after her but I'm alson quite buff ;)

thanks for your answers.
>>
>>37366384

DIZ RITE HERE NIGA
>>
>>37367877

>Start em' off early

And people wonder why i curse around my little cousins.

>HURR DEGENERATE

Fuck off hypocrite.
>>
>>37361193
OP listen up, get her to cheat on him with you and then show him proofs, it's the only way ;<)
>>
>>37366653
You shouldn't be on 4chan. You seem like a well rounded person. Everyone here has at least on major deficiency, whether it be physically, mentally, or emotionally.
>>
>>37367408
/pol/ is so predictable. I'll see you again when you make another off topic /r9k/ feels thread after your white gf fucks Chad and Tyrone.
>>
>>37366903
don't let you break by a woman. life's too short and good. go lifting. you will be regarded brah
>>
>>37368330

/pol/ is filled with dumbass poor trailer park trash white supremacists who vote against their own economic interests too
>>
>>37363919
>cheaters are cheaters

In my experience, there are multiple types of women who will cheat.

1. Serial cheater. Usually more outgoing and confident than her partner. She's cheated before and will cheat again. Honestly you should be able to figure this one out but a lot of guys don't for some reason.

2. In a rocky/dead relationship. Maybe she's only having sex once a month or less. Maybe she keeps breaking up and getting back together. Maybe the guy doesn't make her feel desired. Note that worshiping a girl does not make her feel desired. It makes her feel like you're desperate guy who settled for whoever he could get.

3. Just not attracted to partner. A lot of times she won't realize it, but she's just not attracted to her partner, who she might consider a "safe" choice. Even if the sex is good, attraction is not negotiable.

I like Type 2 and 3 most. Type 1 will be more proactive, which isn't much fun on my end. Type 2 or 3 will only cheat if there is someone to charm her and will likely be resistant initially to the idea. This whole experience is fun because you're not just role playing a hot scenario, you're breaking her down and making her understand she wants to do something she never thought she'd ever do. Also type 2 is also the most open to you insulting their partner during sex which is always a blast.

I'm sorry OP and other guys whose girlfriends who have cheated on you, but this is my fetish. If you don't want your girlfriends to cheat, you have to maintain your relationships and make sure you don't end up in these scenarios. I've been in scenario 2 and while I don't know if she cheated I wouldn't be surprised, or care because we hated each other by the end. And honestly it was my fault for letting myself fall into that situation. Same goes to girls who don't want their boyfriends to cheat. Sure they might just break up with you first, but why would they give up the opportunity to go for what they really want?
>>
>>37367266
Never make a pretty woman your wife
>>
>4 year relationship

You did this to yourself.
>>
>>37368261
She probably considers this guy more attractive than OP, unlikely to happen.
>>
>>37368623
but they all cheat in the end

be it physically or emotionally
>>
>>37368677
this

good friend of mine got back together with her ex after having fucked a guy for two weeks and dated some other guy for half a year
she still thinks about the sex with the last guy, yet says she'll stay with her ex because they share similar views

dumb girls everywhere
>>
>>37368935
I don't think so. It may not be easy to have a great relationship, but it's not easy to have a great body. It's not easy to have a great career. It's not easy to have great friendships. If your attitude going into it is that you will fail, then you will fail. If your attitude going into it is that you are entitled to success, you will also fail. Because failure is easier than success. You need to earn your success.
>>
>>37367676

lol, i have a friend in a similar situation. he's been in love with this bi chick but she chose a girl over him.
>>
>>37368981
in this day and age a relationship means nothing to most people
you can find someone else for sex or physical comfort around every corner
or find your next partner with a click of a button, why should you value things like trust and honesty
>>
>>37369007
Sure, failure is easier than success. McDonald's is around the corner and your couch and TV are right there, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't eat healthy and work out.
>>
>>37369050
and people still choose the relationship mc donalds over getting some well cooked, medium done steak with baked taters on the side
>>
>>37369063
But what does that have to do with you? If you associate with those people and become like those people, you only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>37361179
Then you did the right thing in ending things with her.
>>
>>37369089
i don't, i just see people around me evolving into those kind of fast food relationshippers
>>
>>37361179
You have nothing to be sad about. You lost a whore, she lost someone who loved her. She's the one who will truly be sad. Good riddance.
>>
>>37369159
not that easy to go living on thinking that way m8
>>
>>37369168

actually it is

why mope over a slut? he should be happy to be free of that shit.
>>
>>37369270
guess so, still
>>
>>37361179
>through her phone
Pretty sure she cheated through her vagina.
>>
>>37361254
Bro, fake it till you make it.
Apperance is everything
>>
I'd be happy just having a girlfriend at all. I wouldn't really mind that much if she cheated as long as she told me about it.
>>
>>37367390
shit major but its true

Why would a satisfied woman ever want to cheat on her bf if he's great in bed? why would she continue to have an affair if he's worse than her boyfriend?
>>
>>37368021
>giving out her number
>dancing with other dudes
break up with her
>>
>>37369468
C
>>
>>37361254
You did good anon. You did good..
>>
>>37369468
Hi Elliot, how's the internet in hell?
>>
>>37367390
What a fucking cuck post

The bait is unreal
>>
>>37361179

bitches can't be alone.
>>
>>37366701
It's better than showing you're hurt.
>>
>>37366581
lili has those warning eyebrows

I almost guarantee she is a leftist subhuman shit that calls herself some kind of meme sexuality/gender

they all have those fucking eyebrows
>>
>>37369135
Doesn't mean everyone will cheat.
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.