[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >high test grill on equipment i want to use >"hey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: th... thanks.jpg (23 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
th... thanks.jpg
23 KB, 369x368
>Be me
>high test grill on equipment i want to use
>"hey you mind if we trade off?"
>"yeah of course"
>she walks away and never comes back to use it
>>
>>37360927
I know a girl who has actual high test (doctor tested her) and she slept with over 120 people
>>
>>37360964
but were you one of them is the real question?
>>
>>37360991
no and i dont want to. she has several std's
>>
>>37361065
hey man they ain't no thang but a chicken wang
>>
>>37361123
>hey man they ain't no thang but a chicken wang on a strang
ftfy
>>
working in is a hassle. no one actually wants to do it.

plus you were probably giving off creepy vibes. If you want that ass, say so instead of silently hoping and looking at her funny.
>>
>>37361230
On a wide grip lat pull down? Naw son.

Plus I guess if you consider getting her attention by waving since she's got headphones in and just asking politely creepy then sheeeiiitt. I don't want dat ass, just dem lats
>>
>>37361309
>wide grip
>lats

I wouldn't come back either.
>>
>>37361385
explain
>>
>>37361469
Widening your lat pulldown grip helps hit more rhomboids and rear delts and upper lats and in general the upper part of your back. Using a narrower or neutral grip is what more effectively targets the entire lats. Close grip chins give the best angle for lat training but also use biceps.
>>
>>37361309
It's not really the loading of the weights, it's the uncomfortable sharing of space that would normally be only yours. its like you're on an empty bus and someone gets on and comes over and sits next to you.

I took from the pic that the point of your post was that you were sad she left. I suppose I was wrong.
>>
File: lead_large.png (248 KB, 615x447) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.png
248 KB, 615x447
>>37361486
Didn't know that but that makes sense, thanks friend. That's just how I identify the equipment though, I was using a neutral grip
>>
>>37361230
>working in is a hassle. no one actually wants to do it.

The only time I wouldn't want to is if we were using a barbell and substantially different weights. (like more than a full plate.)

But if like you're only putting on/taking off 5s or 10s or something, or even using a machine, sure, work in, why not? Encourage each other, make a new gym bro.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.