[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody here tried P90? I'm mainly interested in what exactly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: p90_std_lv_d.png (215 KB, 900x358) Image search: [Google]
p90_std_lv_d.png
215 KB, 900x358
Anybody here tried P90? I'm mainly interested in what exactly the diet entails, because if it's gonna be a bunch of vegetables I'm gonna have some trouble with that shit. But feel free to share general thoughts and results.
>>
>>37359061
>>>/k/
>>
>>37359127
>>
>>37359061
the exercises themselves aren't bad, and the program is great for absolute beginners (pretty light stuff, they tell you what to do and show you how to do it)
no idea about the diet, though, didn't follow it
>>
>>37359191
Sounds pretty good for someone like me that's fallen out of shape for a while. You figure general calorie reduction would do the trick if you just follow the exercises faithfully?
>>
File: horton.jpg (154 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
horton.jpg
154 KB, 1200x1600
>>37359061
p90x is fine but if you think you're going to actually look like any of the people from the videos/promotional materials you're in for a rude awakening. It's really just cardio/calisthenics, so you might as well just start running and doing push-ups/pull-ups/sit-ups instead.
As for the diet I have no experience with it but it's probably juts overcomplicated meme bullshit. If you're trying to lose weight just eat low cal high protein.
>>
>>37359061
Honestly their yoga video is great, fantastic for stretching and being more limber in general. The ab workout is also good if you don't have a good place for abs in your routine.
>>
>>37359127
kek
>>
>>37359061
Ammo is hard to find, trigger suck balls, the mags are hard to load, and if you arent willing to pay the tax stamp and wait 6 months, you have to have that long ass barrel, ruining the whole spacegun aesthetic.

Besides that, it is fun to shoot, and makes a good subgun for plinking if you already have an FN FiveseveN and are buying the ammo anyway.
>>
>>37359127
Fag
Lynch this idiot
>>
>>37359450
this, every fucking thing is super exaggerated everywhere just because it can't compete with the rest otherwise, it's the norm, like guys adding 2 inches to their height when asked. it's exactly the same shit.
scooby even scolded rippletits for exaggerating the results of SS... rip claimed 31lbs of lbm a year... check scooby's hall of shame if you dont believe me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.