[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pct and Steroids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Winstrol_tablets.jpg (305 KB, 1525x1170) Image search: [Google]
Winstrol_tablets.jpg
305 KB, 1525x1170
There is something I cant figure out. Lets say I run a 4 week steroid cycle of Winstrol. Do I really need PCT? Will I lose all the gains if I dont use PCT?
>>
>>37358588
Why would you run winstrol without anything else?
>>
>>37358588
Need pct yes
Lose all gains no
Lose some yes
If you have to ask fit you haven't done enough research and shouldn't do roids
>>
>>37358588
>>37358635
Also like this anon said you would have to run test as a base with winny
A beginner shouldn't attempt winny since it'll feel like someone shot your joints everyday
>>
Winstrol only because i've read that you will gain lean muscle mass by doing so.
>>
take the PCT bro. I ran 2 cycles and never used PCT now I have gyno.
>>
>>37358681
What is pct?
>>
>>37360494
Post Cycle Therapy.

The use of a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator), such as nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate), clomid (clomiphene citrate), or torem (toremifene citrate) for a period of time after ceasing anabolic/androgenic steroid use in order to restore normal hypothalamus and testicular function.

Basically, most AAS can decay into estrogen. (E.G. deca, test, npp, etc) When you stop naturally producing test because you are using injected or ingested hormones, you also stop the natural decay of the test you produce into estrogen. Blasting high doses (relative to your natural hormone levels) of aas means you'll also have elevated estrogen levels, even after ceasing dosing.

If you shut your natural test production off, the hypothalamus will still see th massive amount of estrogen in your body and wait until these levels have dropped before **maybe** getting around to producing hormones that kick start the production of test. Big maybe.

Excess estro is the reason alot of guys get rebound gyno post cycle.

Anyway, a serm blocks the hypothalamus from seeing estrogen, meaning it goes into overdrive to kickstart test production in the testes.

So yes, you should always pct
>>
>>37361513
What if i just blast and cruise and don't cycle?
>>
>>37358588

>FIFTY mg of winstrol in one pill

shits fake or insanely underdosed.

>oral only
>4 week cycle

mate you're a fucking retard, you'll end up not making any gains and potentially fucking up your test levels anyway.

When you go on the roid train, it never ends.
"ill roid till i reach my natty potential/liking then stop" is what they all used to say as they're blasting a gram of tren 5 years later.
>>
>>37358639
Do why a /frauds/ thread on this pencil shaving image board?
>>
>>37358588
Don't do that. Don't run an oral only cycle. Run Test E + maybe an oral to kick start followed by PCT with AI (basically estrogen blockers for on cycle) on hand just in case. If you can't afford the above mentioned then you can't afford to do a cycle.

>>37361513
Agree completely. The hypothalamus isn't so much a case of IF it kick starts but rather WHEN it eventually gets the body back to normal hormonal levels. The longer you spend in that shitty post cycle state the more gains you'll lose coming off.

>>37361588
Don't blast and cruise. Not yet at least. It's basically a commitment to being on gear or TRT for life. Yes you can come off it but it's gonna suck and you may never fully recover.
>>
Can I just take clomid to get rid of the cooties?

no anabolics
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.