[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I ever make it bros? Or do my genetics suck too much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: dyel.jpg (217 KB, 952x1332) Image search: [Google]
dyel.jpg
217 KB, 952x1332
Will I ever make it bros?
Or do my genetics suck too much?

Dyel here, starting lifting next week.
What mode should I go for?
I was thinking some classic greek aesthetics (no homo)

inb4 legs, inb4 manlet
>>
>>37358450
If you fixed your posture you'd have a good start
>>
>>37358472
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>37358450
>bad genetics
literally excellent shoulder frame
literally good pec connections
literally good ribcage

stop making excuses and fuck that gym up soldier
>>
Do a clean bulk for a year. During this year, do SS for 6 months to establish a platform, and then switch to a PPL. After that come back and talk to us.

Don't fuck it up.
>>
You should go for lifting mode. You won't make it.
>>
>>37358485
Your shoulders are hiding your chest
>>
>>37358493
Th-Thanks
I'm surprised you mention the shoulders because they're my weakest part.

I'm not even here to make excuses, I just wanted some objective feedback on my potential.
>>37358538
I planned to do SS, yes. Not sure about PPL but that's not even a question for now.
>>
>>37358558
okay
I'll go for lifting mode

>>37358606
>Your shoulders are hiding your chest
I don't understand? Should the shoulders be farther back or upwards?
>>
>>37358614
put a finger at the bottom of your sternum, another at the top, try to increase the distance between the two. Keep the shoulders as low and back as comfortable by using your back muscles

rotate your pelvis forward slightly by contracting your abs
>>
>>37358984
>try to increase the distance between the two
Please excuse my stupidity, but I don't fucking get it.
Do I place the left hand at the top and right hand at the bottom of the sternum and then move bottom hand towards my feet while upper hand goes towards the head?

Or do the fingers remain stationary and I just pretend to increase the distance with a pulling motion?

I think I get the proper posture though, but I feel slightly rigid doing it.
>>
File: ds_sweat.jpg (47 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ds_sweat.jpg
47 KB, 512x512
>>37358655
Put heals and shoulders against wall. Step away and take a chest level picture.
>>
>I'm going to start lifting soon, really
>no, really!

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>37358614

they are your weakest part because you have no muscle on them dude. you have a terrific frame to put muscle on. lift heavy eat lots and fill that frame out u lil bich
>>
>>37359542
I can't take pictures now, but assuming that I hold the right posture now, I noticed that my right shoulder is slightly fucked by all the years of wrong posture and computer mouse operation with the right arm. There is a tension in the right collarbone while holding posture.
Feels bad man.
I will need to put more attention on my posture until the body adapts, I guess.

Maybe I'll start a posture thread with pics tomorrow

>>37359570
Actually I've been to the gym already this week, just fucking arond without a workout plan though.

>>37359632
I have no muscle on my shoulders because the other anon is right - my posture is fucked.
I.don't really see how my frame differs from the average guy but I'll make sure to bulk first. Thanks brah
>>
>>37358450
I think you would benefit from doing yoga as well as lifting. It'll help you become more aware of your posture all the while building core strength to maintain it. I'm not even going to mention the increased flexibility and lowered risk of injury from strength training.
>>
>>37358450
N-n-no homo but you look good OP. 7/10 would bend over and fuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.