[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you win in a fight against someone who is wearing pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
How would you win in a fight against someone who is wearing pic related?
>>
With a knife
>>
>>37354462

no knife, no weapons, no guns allowed
>>
>>37354434
Go for their neck
>>
>use my body to slam his head to the floor
>take a firm grip from the helmet, twist hard
>>
>>37354471
I use my ultimate kamehameha technique
>>
>>37354434
not sure how this is related to /fit/ but whatever.

I would obviously recommend taking a grappling route so wrestling, sambo, judo, maybe Brazilian jiu jitsu something along those lines. arm submissions will probably be your best bet by the looks of things so id stick with basic armbars and kimuras/americanas.
>>
>>37354434
Teleport behind them and snap their neck
>>
>>37354434
GOLEM GET YE GONE
>>
A well placed pipe bomb.
>>
>>37354497
>>37354514
>>37354521
>>37354535

Serious answers only please
>>
>>37354549
are you the aggressor or the defender in this situation?
>>
Break his arm
>>
>>37354582

Lets say for example this guy had a fit of road rage, got off his bike and approached you with the intention of beating you up.
>>
>>37354607
Run behind him so he can't see you
>>
Grab the helmet, yank on it.

That's why "facemasking" is such a serious penalty in the NFL.
>>
>>37354504

Nice answer. I didnt consider this angle.

Shame i know nothing about grappling or ground game
>>
>>37354634

> Grab the helmet

where?
>>
>>37354607
learn defensive submissions then in my opinion. try youtubing kimura from guard/armbar from guard or triangle submissions. Stephan kesting is an excellent source for high quality/free advice and tutorials>>37354640
>>
>>37354434
Knock them underside the helmet, it's not protected. Knock outs are usually from blindsiding people and helmets take away a lot of visibility.
Problem is, they are armoured up. People that feel invincible are more likely to charge ahead, and you don't want to take a hit from plastic knuckled gloves. Basically get in close, if they can't hit you full force you even out the playing field.
>>
>>37354607
Step 1: make a shitpost on the fitness section of a Kazakhi basket weaving enthusiast image board.
Step 2: wait for a serious answer while he slams your head repeatedly into the pavement.
>>
>>37354655
top lip of the visor
>>
>>37354665
dont try this
>>
>>37354434
>>
>>37354705

ironically all your training and fitness is ultimately used to decide situations like this.
>>
>>37354471
my ten thousand times folded superior nippon steel katana is far more than just a weapon, it is an extension of my will to uphold justice

but in answer to your original question
>first i warn him to move not a step closer, and to remove his helmet so that i may see his face
>if he refuses i sigh and say that it did not have to come to this
>i then unsheath my weapon and enter Suwari Migi Gedan no Kamae
>as he clumsily lunges for me i teleport behind him and dispatch him with a perfectly executed Shomen'uchi
>i then clean my blade on my robes and lament that it had to come to this, it was nothing personnel, kid
>>
>>37354713

Motorbike helmets might be secured better (chinstrap)
>>
>>37354711
So keep your distance and let them take full force swings? A rider in full gear is somewhat stifled, boots don't allow for ankle mobility.
>>
>>37354718

.. pshh.. amateur

true masters fight using only their hands..
>>
>>37354750
>being this new
>>
>>37354745
i meant dont try punch a guy wearing a helmet and riding leathers etc.

honestly running away is a good idea but seeing as you didnt ask for sprinting technique id recommend trying to wrap him up so he cant hit you. but that relies on you having at least some grappling knowledge
>>
>>37354767

>not getting the reference

hows your first month on 4chan kiddo?
>>
>>37354705
kek
>>
>>37354778
OP would be fucked either way. Probably the best thing is just to grab the helmet and try dragging him down and flailing like a madman. It's hard to take a swing at someone if they are jerking your head around with good leverage
>>
>>37354846
yeah but ending up on bottom and not knowing what to do is a big risk
>>
>>37354870
He'll be going down anyway without training, he might as well try to get at least one good hit in
>>
>>37354889
i suppose. its times like these im glad i train jiujitsu
>>
>no jiu jitsu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFrP05AORdE
>>
Boxer here. Not of much help, but boxing would not be effective against OP'S pic. I guess a kick to the nuts would be my first and probably last move
>>
Take out my pitbull and watch the show
>>
>>37354655
The under side near the chin, grab it and pull down and towards you quickly and it will throw them off balance
>>
File: 1428905116775.jpg (89 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1428905116775.jpg
89 KB, 1920x1080
>>37354434
>>
Accept death
>>
Riding leathers aren't gonna do much good against a solid kick to the ribs. Honestly I'd just run away, that helmet would throw him off something shocking if he gave chase
>>
>>37355101

He would then smash your car
>>
Pipe bomb-fu

The strongest martial arts
>>
He'll probably detach the exhaust of his bike and use it as a zweihander.
>>
>>37354434

BJJ
>>
>>37354434

I've dealt with this situation before OP here's what you do:

> Don't throw punches at him at all. You're not going to infllict enough damage anywhere with punches.
> Kick at weak spots such as the balls, even if he has protection there, instinct will make him guard.
> As soon as he guards yank the helmet. Just twist it, pull it, try to get it off. or in a weird position.
> Once you get the helmet off, try to get it off in a position where he's already down (which should be the case, you can easily drag him down when grabbing the helmet)
> Kick him on the chin a few times and you're good to go.

> Bonus points: steel pipe or baseball bat turns that lovely helmet into target practice. Aim for either the head or the chest, if he guards you still break his hands, if he doesn't guard he's taking a beating.
>>
>>37355122
See point one then. He's already off balance by the heavy helmet. He's not gonna win any sort of fight like that.
>>
>>37354471
Choke hold. Duh.
>>
>when I was 15 I fucked a guy in the militaries GF (she was 17)
>We started seeing each other
>Her friends told him
>Him and his buddies stalked me (this was well before Facebook, and cellphones had just come out so it took him a while)
>Mom passed the phone to me one day
>Know your address, your dead now kid"
>Two weeks later bunch of bikes turn up, all in full gear, all wearing helmets
>Military base is 6 hours away
>Get a text "come outside"
>Dad asks what's going on, tell him their my friends. Go outside to my fate
>TFW he had no idea I was 15
>Tfw he's jumping around raging and his friends take off their helmets thinking wtf
>Dad comes out cause the guys swearing and saying he's going to kill me
>His friends point out I'm just a kid (how crushed he must of been).
>Dad pulls me inside, probably a little proud.

Yeah long story but whatever. If your in the same situation OP your fucked .
>>
>>37354434
I have my buddy tulpa called Itachi and he taught me amaterasu so i would easilly fuck some gay biker up
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.