[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Severe autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: sburdo sbarde.jpg (77 KB, 954x668) Image search: [Google]
sburdo sbarde.jpg
77 KB, 954x668
Brehs I have come a long way since coming on this board for the first time a while back, and even though I don't look any good by the standards of /fit/, normies think it's pretty good. I managed to lose 40kgs of fat, enter auschwitz skellington mode, escape skellington mode successfully and entered built ground. However there's an issue, namely I never outgrew the crippling autism that got me fat in the first place through compulsive vidya, movie and animu binges. I was completely isolated from society, and while this isn't obvious from my body any longer, I'm just as retarded and anxious as before.

There's also the fact that the people in my college courses think I hate them for some reason, that I'm aloof and feel superior to all of them because I have the highest GPA and am one of the 2 non-fat men there. Except for the girls, none of them seem to be able to stand me at all, but they come with a different set of issues for someone as detached from reality as me.

Normally, I wouldn't care at all, but one of the grills in my courses likes me. It is painfully obvious even to me despite my social retardation, but I do not know what to do. As a KHV at the age of 19, I realize it's time to act now or die a wizard, but this situation is completely alien to me, and the only idea I had was to ask for help here. This board made me make positive changes in my life once, so why not again?
>>
>>37353195

If only there was a specific board related to relationship advice.
>>
>>37353195
>I was completely isolated from society, and while this isn't obvious from my body any longer, I'm just as retarded and anxious as before
Hnnnng, you're telling me getting /fit/ doesn't fix this?
>>
get on roids, they'll completely fix your problems

i can guarantee this from personal experience
>>
>>37353250
I am too poor for that. As it stands right now, I can afford half a cycle of roids, and being this autistic means I don't know how to get my hands on them either way

>>37353232
Unfortunately. That's doesn't mean it's not fixable, just that it needs more effort.
>>
>>37353282
how can you only afford half a cycle, you need like £30 a month for some test e or whatever that is in dollarydoos and then a little extra for an AI and some PCT if you plan to come off like a fucking gaylord
>>
>>37353306
My monthly budget after paying rent is around 60 pounds.

Le Eastern Yuro face
>>
>>37353328
ouch bruh ouch, that is harsh
if you were closer i'd send a couple of spare vials your way but i don't want to go to prison, all i can say is if the girl likes you take a chance and make a move, confidence comes from within and you can only develop it by putting yourself in difficult situations and realising that you can handle them

the absolute worst that can happen is that you get rejected, so knowing that, what's stopping you
>>
>>37353344
Nah man, as bad as it is I could never accept leeching off of the work someone else put in. But I have come to that conclusion and I'm willing to do it, but I literally don't know how.

The only shit I could come up with is taking her to a movie or to a restaurant or something. Another thing would be going for a coffee together and seems like the only not cringy thing, now that I think about it.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that I've never talked to her at all. We've probably exchanged under 10 words total since whenever she came close to me, and I really mean close I would either move away from her or ignore her and stare in a random direction to seem as if I was thinking about something
>>
>>37353421
the fact that you've never talked to her shouldn't get in the way of you talking to her now

hell, when i was at university i started dating an artsy girl i moved in the same circles with for years without ever actually interacting with her until she decided to come chasing after me, and i was both much less attractive and much less confident than you are now. we didn't even have anything in common as i studied law while she was doing some fine arts shit or whatever

avoid movies. they are not good first date options (been there, done that). coffee is fun and easy to escape from if you're not into it but i'd recommend something a bit more fun and potentially risky, like getting drinks at your local or some sort of activity (i took a girl to a theme park recently and had a great time). somewhere that'll give you both room to chat and things to do during lulls in conversation.

stop overthinking everything in your life, it's what keeps you neurotic. let go, have a good time, and remember that you're a damn good person and a real catch. as long as you keep that in mind and make sure it's you treat yourself the way you deserve to be treated you'll never lose. you're the king of your own world, remember
>>
File: happy dogger.jpg (84 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
happy dogger.jpg
84 KB, 960x720
>>37353468
This grill is the outdoorsy type, she also does bouldering and some other shit I can't remember right now, and the field we're in is essentially outdoors bonanza. We have trips to the mountains at the end of the 2nd semester, in around 3 weeks, so I was thinking maybe going for a picnic in the forest or something, but now it just sounds rapey. I'll figure something out. Maybe look for something interesting to do around the city. Worst case scenario picnic with her and some other people from college and I'll try to get close as people start going to sleep.

Thanks for the help and the motivation famalam.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.