[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you could beat up Johnny Depp.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: blackeye.jpg (56 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
blackeye.jpg
56 KB, 664x441
Do you think you could beat up Johnny Depp.
>>
14 years kickboxing
4 years mma
A bit of judo and bjj

Easily
>>
>>37352822
any1 that thinks that it would be a walk in park have never fought or seen someone fighiting high on cocaine
>>
>>37352822
He's 50, dyel and like 5'6"
I guess I'll have my work cut out for me
>>
>>37352886
post pics of ur body or ur full of shit
>>
>>37352886
wow. really impressive!

faggot
>>
>>37352822
Filthy stupid whore that only wants his money
>>
It'd be redundant since the california courts are going to beat him to a pulp anyway.
>>
>>37352822
There's already a thread on Johnny Depp ffs
>>37351841
>>
>>37352886
Implying you're good
>>
>>37352822
Poor Johnny. Still, see if that bitch is still well known in 2 years time, at 30 she's already lost her value as a young minx. She's got nothing going on for her for the rest of her life.
>>
>>37352886
>4 years of mma
>bit of judo and bjj

I smell bullshit
>>
>>37352822
I think I could take Johnny Depp alone, but given that he is always armed with a cannon that shoots organic scarves I'm not sure, maybe in open areas but not a hallway.
>>
>>37352886
If I wanted to lie on the internet about my ability to kick someone's ass in a street brawl this is exactly the comment I would post
>>
>>37353715
If she wanted his money she would have stayed with his coked out alcoholic ass.
I bet you think she's after his fortune, when really she's entitled to 15 mil, which is half of his earnings from last year.

He's worth 400mil, hell be fine.
>>
Are you guys dumb? He's surrounded by 2 armed guards at all times. No chance in hell you white knighting SS/GOMAD cucklords could even touch him.
>>
File: hollywood-height-chart.jpg (122 KB, 1000x486) Image search: [Google]
hollywood-height-chart.jpg
122 KB, 1000x486
>>37352822
Yes. Easily. He's old. Maybe he has that old man strength, but probably not.

Also, he's a manlet, like most of Hollywood.
>>
>>37352822
His brittle bones would shatter if he landed a hit, so yeah.
>>
>>37354243
Meh it's not like I couldn't pay a couple armed guys from my city to take out those guys. He needs to pay his daily but I only need to pay mine once. I will win this hypothetical battle with Johnny Depp.
>>
>>37353883
She nefariously just landed a huge role in Aquaman
>>
Anyone could beat a drunk old fat guy in a fight.
>>
>>37354360
I dunno what about a drunker, older, fatter guy?
>>
>>37353648
Yet he dates 25 years old angel lookalike. Why are girls so gullible? He's not a character from the movies.
>>
>>37354236
And last I checked, she's also worth millions.

Maybe not 400+ million that Depp is, but she certainly isn't hurting for money, especially since she isn't super Paris Hilton mode, spending crazy amounts on everything.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.