[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men and women of /fit/ how do you feel about tattoos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: 3d-tribal-star-best-tattoo-men.jpg (20 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
3d-tribal-star-best-tattoo-men.jpg
20 KB, 600x402
I've been trying hard to like the idea of having tattoos on my body, but I find most (if not all) somewhat trashy or cringe looking.

I think that having tattoos ruin your aesthetic look instead of instead of enhancing it.

Tattoos of names and/or dates are the worst.

What do you think/feel about tattoos?
>>
I like the way they look but usually it's a sign of a certain character that I'd want to avoid
Good for a quick shaggy maybe
>>
They are trashy methods of expressing yourself by means of defiling your body.
>>
I got a tattoo on my chest a few weeks back and my friends have been taking the piss, but I like it so who the fuck cares.
>>
>>37352499
It ruins your body.
>>
Tattoos are useful.

They allow others to see who has weak character and insecurities. Employers in particular.
>>
>>37352522
>expressing yourself
the worst part is it's someone else's artwork going on your body, you tell them what you want and hope that they don't fuck it up
>>
Some guys look good in them and some dont, depends on how the guy looks in general.
What it is a picture of is also important, some things just looks like shit

Girls with tattoos...i mean im not at all picky when it comes to girls and ive fucked girl with tattoos and girls without, it doesnt really matter.
Girls arent judged by looks like guys are so who cares
>>
I hate tattoos and think they look fucking terrible in 99% of cases, and they're a huge red flag on women especially. I've lost track of the number of times I've met a qt but immediately lost interest and dropped her because she had a tat or two. Guys have a bit more wiggle room for tattoos, but it usually just ruins any aesthetic their body might have had.

So few people can pull off a tattoo without looking like mentally unstable trash, yet it feels like all of American society is getting tatted up anyways. Probably one of the worst social developments aside from third wave feminism.
>>
>>37352590
A girl with tattoos equates to daddy issues
>>
Feel free to post pictures of your own tattoos, or tattoos you could imagine having yourself.
>>
It basically a huge signal I make bad judgements. On a girl it usually means they are a slut and have been banged over and over again, usually a couple black guys and women in the mix.
>>
>>37352499
>I have opinion about tattoos but I'm not sure of it and want to validate it by making useless thread
op confirmed for insecure faggot
>>
>>37352615
Really? Good to know because im always looking for those
I hear they put out really easily and thats awesome
>>
Only sailors, bikers & Polynesian tribesmen should have tattoos.
>>
>>37352608
>Guys have a bit more wiggle room
No, they're just as trashy on men.
It only attracts trashy women.
>>
I can't imagine being so set in my ways that I would have something put on me in my twenties that would still carry the same meaning to me in my fifties.
>>
My girl is having a good time reading this thread, so..

Dubs decide if I post a picture of my girlfriends ass or not.

Her lifts; deadlift 242, squat 200, bench 132.

OP will deliver with or against her will.
>>
>>37352683
So if i want trashy girls i should get tats? But what do they mean?
>>
>>37352531
What is it brah?
>>
>>37352708
STD's
>>
>>37352683
>It only attracts trashy women.
Why is this a problem?
If it attracts women its a good thing bro
>>
>>37352714
trash detected.
enjoy your sick tats.
>>
>>37352699
Post her feet.
>>
>>37352666
What about hooligans? Can they have tattoos?
Or inmates? You think they shouldn't have tats?
>>
>>37352683
Well, I was thinking specifically of Anthony Bourdain there. He has tattoos, but almost all of them he got while travelling, and they're indigenous, traditional tattoos from various tribes around the world. They're done with bone ash ink and bone needles and everything. I don't find that trashy, I actually think it's cool.

But you're right that most men look like the OP.
>>
>>37352699
Post her belly button and go to sleep.
>>
>>37352726
>>
Huge red flag that you make permanent decisions in an impulsive way. Sure, there are ways to get it removed, but it costs a lot. The fact that you are willkng to waste money on permanently etching on your body shows what kind of character you are and your decision making skills (protip: it shows you are shitty).
>>
File: swastika_tattoo.jpg (11 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
swastika_tattoo.jpg
11 KB, 264x191
>>37352499
Only acceptable choice OP
>>
>>37352725
>Implying im trash because i want to fuck
topkek bro, really
>>
>>37352531
Are you the fag with the butterfly tat lol?
>>
>>37352731
Only if its related to White Power.
>>
>>37352731
If you're an inmate, you're already broadcasting that you make bad judgements and you're screwed with employers so why not.
>>
>>37352699
DUBS WILL IT
>>
File: sightedwheelchar.jpg (24 KB, 300x454) Image search: [Google]
sightedwheelchar.jpg
24 KB, 300x454
>>37352699
Post da ass
>>
>>37352666
Satanic trips...... post tits
>>
File: A9KaTYYCMAAKfAC.png (79 KB, 381x282) Image search: [Google]
A9KaTYYCMAAKfAC.png
79 KB, 381x282
>>37352761
This post is not helping your case m8
>>
File: Salvador Dali Illusion.jpg (69 KB, 590x788) Image search: [Google]
Salvador Dali Illusion.jpg
69 KB, 590x788
>>37352755
>that you make permanent decisions in an impulsive way.
My wife wore a shirt with her tattoo design in the right place and had her desktop set as that pic for over a year to see if she wasn't getting bored of that design.

That's not exactly impulsive.
>>
>>37352789
I like to fuck, like most guys do. What would you want me to say?
It hardly makes you trashy for wanting to get laid, if it does then most of the guys in the world are trash.
Sure, you could argue that most humans are worthless and basically trash but you clearly make a distiction where some are defined as "Not trash"
>>
>>37352757
I have a huge man-crush on this actor. He's played so many good roles
>>
>>37352778
Inmates can get their felonies eventually expunged and you can redeem yourself by showing you are a hardworker. It takes a lot of time and effort but its doable.
>>
>>37352499
>tattoos
every person i've ever met who was into tattoos had a severe personality deficiency

tattoo's only purpose is the attempt to purchase personality
>>
>>37352804
It just goes to show that she was WAY too occupied by something pointless like a tattoo. She knows it makes her look like a common tramp and she's finally living that life. The whore life.
>>
>>37352829
Usually not if you committed something heinous.
>>
>>37352804
Sure she did. She's a dumb whore who wasn't hsppy with herself so she had to make a permanent decision to permanently alter her body.
>>
>>37352812
Edward Norton? I kinda wish he hadn't turned down the hulk role in the avengers though
>>
>>
File: rBbwnpY.jpg (51 KB, 700x640) Image search: [Google]
rBbwnpY.jpg
51 KB, 700x640
>>37352808
The majority of men these days ARE trash tho... the dudes in pic related want to fuck does that make them not trash? They look like faggot douches. It's no different than dude WEED LMAO's. They're trash who go through life with the mentality of getting high and having sex. No sense of pride or dignity they're all degenerates who don't contribute to anyone or anything. Party, fuck, repeat, they spend their entire life pursuing short term pleasures like a bunch of spoiled rotten little girls.
>>
File: tumblr_nohya3Kr2X1se6rqho1_250.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nohya3Kr2X1se6rqho1_250.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
>>37352863
>low test
>>
>>37352844
My uncle drove drunk and ran over someone. He was in jail for 10 years. It is no where on his record. He has an excellent job now working at a hospitsl that knows sll about his history and knows he worked hard to change. He does an excellent job. If it was still on his record, it would matter since it's part of the OFLAC reulations that they can't hire felons. But, since it was expunged from his record, he is no longer a felon.
>>
>>37352874
This.
>>
>>37352847
He turned it down? What I fag I didn't think they even offered. Probably didn't want to pay him much seeing how as half of the hulks appearance is CGI so they don't really need him but for a few scenes.
>>
File: 1377095038513.jpg (39 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1377095038513.jpg
39 KB, 374x347
>>37352499

One thing I will never understand about people who get tattoos is why they always photograph them at the shittiest possible moment in your life when you could be photographing your tattoo.
That is, ten seconds after the needle has placed the last drop of ink.

The skin is usually shiny and irritated, it looks like the whole area is suffering from a chemical burn or a terrible illness, the tattoo itself is swollen and barely looks like it should, and the whole thing ends up being like a horrifying disfiguration.

Tattoos are already something that is difficult other people will like unless they're amazingly well done, why the fuck do people feel the need to show everyone the worst possible look a particular stretch of their skin is ever going to look in their lives?
>>
>>37352863
How do I know that isn't your ass OP?
post a better pic
>>
It's degeneracy
>>
>>37352896
because this is my ass, m8.
>>
>>37352881
Felony is not the same thing as a civil infraction.
>>
>>37352919
OK good now I can safely fap without having to worry about getting girl coodies, Thanks anon.
>>
>>37352925
No, he was a convicted felon and paid the time he was sentenced. He went the legal route and eventually got his felony expunged.
>>
>>37352874
Like i said, you can make that argument and im willing to agree with you
However if someone wants to have sex that alone doesnt make them trash.

You can be a decent person and still want to get laid, there is nothing wrong with pursuing the pussy
>>
>>37352942
Running over someone isn't the same as shooting someone in a robbery or killing/raping someone you intended to kill or rape.
>>
>>37352847
Maybe he wants to not waste his time with slapsticky action movies and produce worthwhile content instead?
>>
You don't put a bumper sticker on a nice car.
>>
>>37352982
But the fact remains that he did kill someone and he did get sentenced and he was a convicted felon. You don't know how law works. You can petition the court to get the felony expunged. Again, it takes time and effort, but it's doable.
>>
>>37353005
What if your car is ugly?
>>
>>37353021
exactly.
>>
>>37353021
Get a nicer one.
>>
>>37352499
I don't like tattoos on men.
I'll also never understand those girls who have gorgeous bodies and then they get massive tattoos on the front of their thighs.
If it was something very special to that person such as someone dear to them passing, then I'm fine with that.

Although I'm pretty extreme about altering your body and such. People who stretch their ears out are crazy, I don't like piercings (especially the cow nose ring thing), dyeing your hair and I don't even like makeup.
>>
>>37353021
So tattoos are markers for ugly peope?
>>
>>37352499
Your body, your choice.
Just gotta have to live with the consequences and respect the choices other people make and not act like a spoiled entitled brat.

For example I don't know of a single tattooed/ pierced individual in the field I work in and one of our hiring requirements is no visible body modifications that could be seen in say tennis attire.
>>
>>37353045
>Your body, your choice
Shut up whore
>>
Trashy and stupid.
I'm not about to inject heavy metals under my skin just so I can say "huehuehue it's a mountain. You guys get it? I like mountains."
>>
>>37353045
>obess person: muh body, but pay for my obesity related healthcare!
>trashy whore: muh body, stay out of my bedroom, but pay for muh abortions, c-sections, muh chidren, muh welfare, and the abdominal adhesion care from my poor life decisions
>people with tattoos: ???
>>
>>37353005
Just like you don't put a shitty tattoo on a nice body.
>>
File: lg1.png (48 KB, 180x182) Image search: [Google]
lg1.png
48 KB, 180x182
>>37353102
>posts car equivilant of stock image pin-up girl tattoo
>>
File: samurai-tattoo-on-head.jpg (114 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
samurai-tattoo-on-head.jpg
114 KB, 600x800
>>37353118
You get the point I was trying to make ;_;
>>
>>37353085

>wait a minute while I erect all of those strawmen
>so out of breath I can't really attack them

Jesus dude, calm your nipples. My opinion regarding tattoos, sadly not shared by many, extends to every single fucking person. You wanna be a fat, crippled-by-choice transfairy otherkin with headmates and rainbow coloured swastikas all over your body?

Fine by me if you can fucking deal with the consequences and don't expect others or the State to treat you like the special snowflake you are.
>>
>>37352575
I have 4 tattoos and I drew them all
>>
>>37353136
>OH SHIT. I GOT BTFO BY AN ARGUMENT FROM ANALOGY. BETTER INCORRECTLY CALL IT STRAWMEN ARGUMENTS INSTEAD!
>>
>>37353085
Are you literally retarded. Having tattos doesn't not affect you in any way possible.
>>
>>37353152
Then they must look extra amateurish
>>
>>37353156
No you fucking mongoloid retard, you just failed to read my original post.

Try again.
>>
>>37353163
It makes you unemployed for life, aside from McJobs
>>
>>37352499
zyzz got tattoos so I'm getting tattoos

I'm fucking zyzz brah
>>
>>37353163
Says the whiners who complain about nobody taking them seriously for their shitty life decisions.
>>
File: tattoo2.jpg (161 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tattoo2.jpg
161 KB, 1280x720
>>37352711

got one of these

>inb4 fag
>>
I would personally never get one because I change my mind too often and I would regret it sooner or later. I don't really mind people doing what they want with their bodies, but like everything too much is no good and I might assume you are trash at first and not really give you a chance (when I say too much I think of it and those people having those things that make holes in the skin)
>>
>>37352748
you're a good lad. Feet look pretty big tho bro....I got sum bad newz..
>>
>>37353164
No. I'm actually pretty good. I've drawn tats for others as well I would post links to my DA account but I cautious about putting my info on 4chan
>>
File: urafaget.gif (647 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
urafaget.gif
647 KB, 460x258
>>37353183
>>
>>37353175
Lolno, if you do not have tattos on your face or hands no one gives a shit really. And again me having no job doesn't no affect you in any way.
>>
>>37353152
but did you tattoo them?
if not then it's influenced by the tattooer and point still stands
>>
>>37353169
I did read your post. I just made an argument from analogy from it. Then you got butthurt from it. Not my fault you got assblasted and decided to incorrectly csll it a strawman argument instead of argument from analogy.
>>
File: dean.gif (691 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
dean.gif
691 KB, 320x180
>>37353196
>>
Only tattoo I'm ever getting is a small symbol of my martial arts on my chest. It really turned my life around and made me a better person in almost every regard.
>>
>>37353206
So why do you want to get a tattoo of it?
>>
>>37353163
I am manager in an IT firm and I instantly lose all respect for anybody who has tatoos or piercings.
>>
Tattoos are cool but you need to get them from a good artist. Girls with a lot of tattoos almost always have problems. Girls see a dude with a lot of tats and think he's a "badboy" when the reality is he just likes tattoos but it can definitely help you get laid. A lot of guys on here still think it's the 1950's and don't have tattoos for their employer which is hilarious. 1 because your employer doesn't give a fuck about you and will replace you at the drop of a hat and 2 there are people in the year 2016 that aren't working and living solely on their own terms and choose to not get tattoos because they care what others think.
>>
Ruined my body with tattoos. I hate every single one of them.

Got my first one when I was 15 lmao probably gon save up $$$ and get my arms tattooed solid black. I'd rather that than what they look like now. Complete trash.
>>
>>37353229
you'd better settle down posting a reasonable opinion on /fit/ son
>>
>>37353229
You haven't worked a day in your life if you think employers aren't anal about tattoos anymore
>>
>>37352499
i honestly dont i care , i like them i have a few , if you dont like them then dont do any, you dont have to justify why you dont like them and visa versa
>>
>>37352699
She benches 132? Good for her. Glad some women like to put up heavy weight.
>implying I think that's heavy for a male
If dubs you post pics of her lifting.
>>
File: 1460995500074.jpg (28 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1460995500074.jpg
28 KB, 480x270
>>37353194
>DA
>good
Pick one.
>>
>>37353199

>Lolno, if you do not have tattos on your face or hands no one gives a shit really
Except when it's required for the job to be truthful and you lied about it. And yes, peope do give a shit. It's false identiication. If a fat women were to take MySpace angles or crop her fat out of her images, it woukd be false identification. It shows dishonesty on your part, throwing out people's trust in you.

>And again me having no job doesn't no affect you in any way.
Except the fact that I contribute to taxes that you use in some form or another.
>>
>>37353179
There is literally no reason to have people in your life who judge you by your looks and not personality.
>>
>>37353219
So fucking what? Why should I care about your respect?
>>
>>37353334
Because you need money like the rest of us. You need a job. The problem is that you have shitty tattoos to showcase that shitty personality of yours.
>>
>>37353202
But the attempted analogy was stupidly wrong or at least so nonsensical that it wasn't apparent as an analogy as it had no relation to what I wrote. Do you understand that?

At no point in my original post did I say anything that could make a reasonable person believe that I am of the opinion that others should have to deal or even put up with the bad choices other people make.

Hell I even provided an example from my job.

My point was that I don't care about the things other people do that don't directly affect me as long as they accept the responsibility.

But it's nice to see that you at least looked at the fallacies chart on /pol/ even though you obviously never had any academic training in formal argument.
>>
>>37353322
But looks is a good judgment on the persob's character. If a person is obese, you know they are a glutton and have shit life choices. A person with track marks shows they make bad decisions and drug seek inpulsively to get their drugs. A person who has tattoos show the person is dull and boring, thus they make a shitty decision to prrmanently make a picture on their body to make thrmselves interesting when in reality they're still boring and dull.

The way a person looks is a good way to tell personality.
>>
>>37353213
Because it means a good deal to me. My skin is sacred, and yet I couldn't think of anything more important to me than that. I don't dislike tattoos, but it'd need to be pretty special to make it into my skin, something that'll forever be in my life

Example, My mate at work has both his arms covered in pop culture stuff; fem-shepherd, fem-Hawke, knuckles with the PlayStation symbols, a writ of the Sith doctrine in Sith, etc. Not my thing but they do look pretty fucking cool, and good quality.
>>
>>37353354
>nonsensical
Not my fault you are an idiot and can't make the connection why "muh body" is a shitty argument.
>>
same way I feel about car stickers. It's a cry for attention that puts me off
>>
File: 1460779942254.jpg (94 KB, 891x896) Image search: [Google]
1460779942254.jpg
94 KB, 891x896
>Itt boys who are afraid of needles

>itt boys who can't handle the social interaction of sitting on a chair for a few hours while getting drawn on

>itt little boys who care a bit too much of what other people might think

>itt jews
>>
>>37353300
You know it's perfectly possible to be employed while also having tattoos, right? Back when I was in UK law I knew a bunch of guys in magic circle firms who had tattoos. They were just in areas that were covered by clothes.
>>
>>37353397
It's actually more:
>OH SHIT! MY ARGUMENTS FOR TATTOOS ARE GETTING BTFO! STOP SHOWING ME HOW STUPID I WAS FOR GETTING ONE!
>>
>>37353334
Let me rephrase.

When someone with a tatoo applies to position under me, I will not even start considering it. Now you might say that I am being shallow and maybe Im losing valuable worker. The truth is, most people with tatoo are worthless mental diseases ridden fucks. Im not willing to sift through ton of shit to find one decent person.

I know you dont care about my respect. Then again, we will never meet each other so it doesnt matter. But I can guarantee that my respect means very much for people that try to apply for a job under me.
>>
>>37353397
>care a bit too much of what other people might think
literally the reason people get tats
>>
>>37353398
>They were just in areas that were covered by clothes.
Which you just proved my entire argument about honesty. Thank you. I no longer need to contribute to this thread.
>>
>>37353300
>Except when it's required for the job to be truthful and you lied about it
It's a personal matter and if a tatto is not visible from under the clothes it's not an employers concern. It's like if on interview employer would ask you about length of your dick.
>Except the fact that I contribute to taxes that you use in some form or another.
I did not ask for this though.
>>
>>37353397
The heart is centrally located in the rib cage.
>>
>>37353419
Yeah dude I'm sure that's the only reason why people get tats, right?
>>
>>37352499
As someone who got two in his early 20s and now over a decade later wishes he didn't have them I'd say avoid it. Mine are completely covered even in an undershirt but they're not me anymore.

Think of how different you were 5 years ago, now imagine you'll be that different again 5 years from now. Chicks don't care and neither will you soon enough. Tats won't compensate for no confidence or a shit body.
>>
>>37353349
Yes, I do need I job, but that doesn't mean I should be working for some fuckwit who doesn't care about how I work, but cares only about my looks.
>>
>>37353441
It's because they're so insecure about themselves that they need to fill a void that is better filled thtough other things like lifting.
>>
>>37353441
it's the prevailing reason for sure. They want to be noticed and talked about, same as piercing. People who don't constantly display their tats or that have them in hidden places might have something else in mind
>>
>>37353418
>The truth is, most people with tatoo are worthless mental diseases ridden fucks.
Proof?
>>
>>37353460
Drug addicts, bikers, people with antisocoal personality disorder, compulsive gamblers, infact anyone who has a compulsive disorder. They all typically do things without thinking of the long term.
>>
>>37353371
>But looks is a good judgment on the persob's character.
Lol really?
>If a person is obese, you know they are a glutton and have shit life choices.
Hurrr a person have other interests than me that means he's worse than me durrr
> A person with track marks shows they make bad decisions and drug seek inpulsively to get their drugs
An addiction and and expression of yourself is completely different things.
> A person who has tattoos show the person is dull and boring
Proof?
>>
File: Scar and Mufasa.jpg (1 MB, 2446x3264) Image search: [Google]
Scar and Mufasa.jpg
1 MB, 2446x3264
>>
>>37353423
Just in case you're still here, I don't disagree that it's a disingenuous practice. I'm just pointing out that the statements made in this thread aren't necessarily accurate.
>>
>>37353460
You got me m8. I have no proof of this. Only anecdotal evidence of my own experiences.
>>
>>37353460
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010-01-13/news/1001120445_1_piercing-tattoos-belly-button-ring
Btfo.
>>
File: retard alert.gif (400 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
retard alert.gif
400 KB, 493x342
>>37353516

Jesus.
>>
>>37353516
This image perfectly represents why the anti-tattoo posters are saying.
>>
>>37352699
Post ass
>>
File: jackdonovan-850.jpg (71 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
jackdonovan-850.jpg
71 KB, 850x565
They can look good if some thought goes into it and it matches your aesthetic but most of the time they're a trashy attempt to make up for a lack of personality or to alleviate insecurity about being the same as everyone else
>>
File: V5ZfbTB.jpg (139 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
V5ZfbTB.jpg
139 KB, 960x960
>>
>>37353642
The artist on this tattoo did an excellent job. Too bad it was wasted as a tattoo on a degenerate idiot who feels the need to be a special snowflake.
>>
>>37353659
>dat projection doe
>>
>>37352499
Well these tattoos are awful. If this is what yoy had in mind for your tattoos it would be a terrible mistake.

As for me I have a tattoo, and plan on getting more. I have spent years thinking it over, saving money, and choosing an artist before I went through with it.

I do hate poorly done shitty tattoos. What an eyesore
>>
>>
>>37352874
>Party, fuck, repeat
That's top tier life.
Go protect your fedora and cumrag before your mom takes them to wash again.
>>
>>37353451
You need to wake up to the real world. Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>37353721
You have to be over the age of 18 to post
>>
>>37353642
Post more good tats.
>>
>>37353642
>over 10 instagram filters
>Hurr durr great tat
>>
>>37353753
literally wat? Do you not understand the criteria that would be used to define that as a good tattoo? The filter is completely irrelevant you fucking child.
>>
>>37352846
>Not happy with herself
>Made permanent changes to body

Sounds like lifting too if you put it like that.
>>
>>37352863
Arch dat back for instant ass gains
>>
File: LE CULTURE.jpg (178 KB, 904x601) Image search: [Google]
LE CULTURE.jpg
178 KB, 904x601
This summed up the last tattoo thread pretty well
>>
>>37353777
Lifting is an activity. A tattoo isn't an activity.
>>
>>
>>37352699
not.
>>
>>
>>37352699
Post ankle
>>
>>
>>37353631
>most of the time they're a trashy attempt to make up for a lack of personality or to alleviate insecurity

Description seems to fit Jack Donovan pretty well.
>>
Nothing more pathetic than norse themed tattoos, even tribals are better

>im le manly man
>i have a fag bun undercut and a beard
>my gf pegs me because IM FUCKING ODIN MANLY MAN
>>
>>
>>37352699
Don't
>>
File: 213motivation.png (16 KB, 908x512) Image search: [Google]
213motivation.png
16 KB, 908x512
This is the only acceptable tattoo to ever get
>>
>>
File: emelianenko.jpg (61 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
emelianenko.jpg
61 KB, 500x749
if you didn't earn them in prison, pref russian, you're a faggot
>>
>>37352499
unless there is some deep, personal meaning to you, don't fucking get one.
>>
>Omg, how dare you think I'm a bad person for getting a tattoo! You can't tell the type of person I am for getting a tattoo! Shamer!
>>
>>
>>37353918
what a waste...
>>
>>37353918
>miss piggy
every time
>>
>>37352499
>be 5
>get a pack of bazooka joe bubble gum, with the stick on tattoo
>dad sees me put tattoo on and says "tattoos are for bums"

thanks based padre, to this day that lesson has stuck, and you were so fucking right.
>>
File: marasalvatrucha.jpg (266 KB, 1180x787) Image search: [Google]
marasalvatrucha.jpg
266 KB, 1180x787
>>
>>37353128
this is retarded as all fuck, he wants to look badass but not even yakuza go this far. If he knew jackshit about the culture he's emulating/appropriating with that tattoo he wouldnt have gotten it. It's like those thais with their hitler obsession
>>
>>37354048
What thais?
>>
>>
>>37354069
How much do tats like this usually cost?
>>
>>37352553
>useful
they also give you a unique identifier in case any authorities need to talk with you
>>
>>37354069
>no homo
>>
>>37353377
Your parents are not more important to you than a sport? Your spouse, your friends? You could also still hold your martial arts in high regards though. Here's an idea for you: Instead of choosing the easy way out and getting a tattoo, do something actually hard and write a book on how pursuing that sport changed your life. Who knows, maybe you will actually accomplish something in your life for once?
>>
>>37354057
a city in the mmorpg Tibia
>>
>>37354069
looks cool but can the guy live up to this?
>>
File: caesar_noahm3.gif (767 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
caesar_noahm3.gif
767 KB, 800x1200
>>37354083
Depends on the arist, these by Jun Cha can run you over 10 grand, for full sleeve. Depends on hours of work etc.
A lot less with less famous artists but comparable quality.
>>
File: 1heLsoh.jpg (88 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1heLsoh.jpg
88 KB, 960x960
Simple
>>
>>37353377
>mate has useless pop culture shit tattooed on his fucking arms
do you have any idea how embarrassing that shit will be to his wife and potential children if they tried going anywhere where intellectual, rich or powerful people are? He literally constructed his own class barrier
>but it looks cool
"worth"
>>
This if done right would translate well into a tattoo, which many of you fags here can relate, well at least ones that lift and not troll from other parts of 4chan.
>>
>>37354150
except getting a swole naked man tattooed onto any part of your body is so gay even a raging homosexual would shy away from it.
>>
>>37354150
it wouldn't, most common internet memez permanently placed on my body, no thank you

man can't remake himself without suffering for he is both the sculptor and marble
>>
>>37352699
ya got dubs so post
>>
File: Zeus.jpg (50 KB, 380x575) Image search: [Google]
Zeus.jpg
50 KB, 380x575
>>
>>37354020
Your dad was too much of a pussy to get any, so he was just projecting.
>>
I have tattoos from my warrior tribe, so get fucked. Plus it doesn't matter if other people like my tattoos, it matters if I do
>>
>>37354317
they aren't permanent these days, mr. big ballz, square up niqquh
>>37354320
"my" warrior tribe, do you live inside a pile of feces?
doesen't matter what other people think? think again
>>
>>37354339
My warrior tribe as in the Corps.

And if you care about what others think how will you ever be happy Senpai? There will always be individuals who dislike things that you do.

I'm not talking about don't care what others think in a fedora sort of way, but just in general, for the most part other people's opinions do not matter.
>>
>>37354136
presumably he'd be wearing a suit in those potential situations that typically happen, or a long sleeved shirt
but yes no partying on the yacht shirtless or wearing a polo shirt to golf with the aristocrats
>>
Too many WASPs on this board with shit opinions. Morality is subjective retards. Projecting your shitty morals onto others makes you the asshole not them.
>>
>>37352499
Go to a waterpark. look at all the people with tattoos. Every single one looks disgusting. Dont tattoos are a fad and a meme
>>
>>37354392
>2016 soldier
>warrior tribe
pick one

>happy
define it please

how you are perceived is of fundamental importance
>>
Look like shit on women

Look like memes on guys unless you're a criminal/prisoner/biker

Most starbucks hipsters have one these days

Normalfags think it raises your SMV

Only shit-tier girls like them

Get one or dont, just remember, that flavour of the month design will be there forever
>>
>>37354502
>trolling a 'marine' by calling him a 'soldier'
i like your style anon.
>>
>>37354450
Morality is objective. Human morality is trash.
>>
>>37354450
>morality is subjective
>judicial system

i don't condone rape and murder, am i an asshole yet?
>>
>>37354502
There's a fundamental difference between soldiers and Marines. Marines live for war, always waiting for the next chance to kill. The army is a completely different force.

We are born on an island and instilled with a blood list, waiting to fight America's battles for her.

And happiness isn't something I can easily define since it varies for everyone, but to me it's the freedom to do whatever I want for the most part.
>>
>>37352863
That ass squats 200? Way to lie, op
>flatter than a table
>>
>>37352699
Post ass.
>>
>>37354150
That could look great with just the Outline
>>
>>
>>37354450
>Morality exists but it's totally dependent upon inconsistent individuals and groups
lmao no. Morality is either objective or nonexistent.
>>
>>37354614
you are disposable pawns

muh freedom
muh guns
muh violence
muh 'murica

jesus christ, godspeed
>>
>>37352699
roll for maybe
>>
>>37354546
>>37354559

It is totally subjective. Sometimes murder is justifiable. Sometimes theft is justifiable. Would you punish a man for stealing bread to feed his family? Would you punish someone who has been abused for murdering their abuser? You are projecting your morals onto society and that makes you an asshole. I shouldn't have to curtail my behavior for your sake.
>>
>>37354105
my niggah
>>
>>37353204
what does it mean?
>>
>>37354733
justified murder ain't murder

if it's my personal bread, yes

depends

isn't it supposed to be an active discourse? speaking my mind on whats right and wrong makes me an asshole?

everyone should curtail their behavior, compromise is key for peace
>>
File: 1459209996346.png (979 KB, 598x735) Image search: [Google]
1459209996346.png
979 KB, 598x735
>>37352499
Do you think this guy would look better with a gay ass tribal or some fucking stars over his chest?

I you're tattooed you're subhuman by definition.
>>
>>
>>37352847
>not starring in Capeshit somehow lessens an actors credibility nowadays
Wew lad truly glorious times
>>
File: image.png (824 KB, 1688x518) Image search: [Google]
image.png
824 KB, 1688x518
>>37353721
>life is best spent chasing hedonic pleasure
>>
File: HS5rnnI.jpg (55 KB, 680x598) Image search: [Google]
HS5rnnI.jpg
55 KB, 680x598
>>37353397
>not paying le trendy artiste hundreds of dollars to shoot ink into your skin is jewish
>>
File: sdfafas.png (882 KB, 599x596) Image search: [Google]
sdfafas.png
882 KB, 599x596
>>
>>37354614
>Nein mama ich nicht bin ein Soldat, ich bin ein SS-man!!
>>
>>37353893

funny because he didnt go to prison, and im 99% sure the reason he got his star tattoos covered up was because russian mafia threatened him for being a "poser"
>>
Just wait another 20-30 years and you'll see all the people who jumped on the tattoo trend working at gas stations and emptying garbage cans in office buildings. Idiots.

By then, age and gravity will have caught up with them and the chick with the chest piece will be looking run down and used up while she rings up your order at Arby's. Such a free spirit in her 20's, now she has a raspy voice from smoking/drinking for decades and her bleach blonde hair is frayed and the root color is coming through at the scalp. Her skin is saggy and leathery and her ear lobes are like deflated tires because she stretchied them and Arby's corporate won't let her wear plugs. At 43, she'll claim discrimination and complain to her teenage co-workers on her way out the back exit to take an unscheduled smoke break.

Meanwhile, at 45, her ex-boyfriend with sleeve tattoos and facial piercings will have a gigantic beer gut, a year's worth of beard growth, and wears Chuck Taylors and still has a wallet chain. His tattoos that used to express his personality so well have faded and expanded as he gained weight, plus years of sun from outside labor have turned his skin into a darkened, wrinkly mess. He looks every bit of 60 at 45. The kids at work see his tattoos and stretched ear lobes and think "man, that guy must have been pretty cool about 20 years ago." Every night after work, he stops at the gas station and buys a 12-pack of Natty Ice and drinks himself into oblivion in his shitty studio apartment he's lived in for the past 9 years. In his daily drunken stupor, he wonders where it all went wrong. He wakes up with the usual hangover and prays that his 1974 Bronco will start up so he can get to work at the warehouse on time.
>>
neckbeards and people who take themselves to seriously, you guys need to lighten up
>>
>>37352499

Tats are historically associated with low education, low intelligence and degeneracy in general. It's up to you if you want to have that reputation.
>>
>>37354927

I hate tattoos and all that degeneracy.. but that is a shitty argument.

Everyone looks like shit after 40+.. especially women.

The REAL issue is... girls completely ruin their young looks with tattoos..

A girl has never "improved" her body with tattoos... Who wants to see beautiful ass/thighs/ tits/ arms covered in some shitty tumblr drawings?

no one. Tattoos are the ultimate meme.
>>
>>37352499
I dont like them and id never get one but i dont think theyre degenerate or anything
>>
>>37354942

HAHA IKR DUDE!! JUST GET INKED BRO!!!!

DUDE TATS LMAO!!!!!!!!!

WE ALL DIE AND ONLY GOD CAN JUGDE ME !
>>
>>37352499
tattoos ruin people for me
>>
>>37353845
Donovan is a pretty cool dude desu
>>
I just don't understand the appeal of tattoos at all.
>>
>>37354996
Stay vanilla you salty mofo
>>
some are cool but they are super over done now.
>>
>>37354069

>grim reaper tattoo

It's like a giant neon sign advertising to the world that he never grew up past 16.
>>
>>37354815

Speaking your mind about what is right and wrong isn't what makes you an asshole. Imposing your morality on others is what makes you an asshole.
>>
Show me one undeniably intelligent person with tattoos.

Not talking about your edgy "IT guy" from work.
>>
>>37354697
Pawns to who? And even if that is the case, we are still war fighters, and that is the ultimate feeling.
>>
File: elie-wiesel1.jpg (137 KB, 394x512) Image search: [Google]
elie-wiesel1.jpg
137 KB, 394x512
>>37355070
Nobel laureate
>>
>>37354150

That tattoo just makes you look like a narcissist in addition to being an idiot.
>>
>>37352499
Tattoos can be fine, as long as they aren't tacky and actually have some meaning behind them.
>>
>>37355031

Tattoos aka permanent meme stickers are dog shit.

They peaked in 2013 in popularity. Now the retards are having to resort to stuff like face tattoos to be the ultimate special snowflake.

Looks like shit, only very insecure and desperate people do this sort of shit.

You wont see any true legends with tattoos.
>>
>>37355061
morality should be imposed, it's called "the law", and is why we need active discourse and compromise
>>
File: 1463738037229.jpg (120 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
1463738037229.jpg
120 KB, 1075x603
>>37354908
for a moment I thought those were hamstrings
>>
>>37355061

But you are imposing your morality on him...
>>
>>37355072

He's saying you're a pawn because you're throwing your life away for a cause that the people you think you're fighting for don't even support and in reality you're pledging your life to a bunch of suits who couldn't give a fuck about you or your family.
>>
>>37355072
politicians, your overlords

>muh war
>>
>>37352499
Tattoos are 100% trashy and are a bright red flag to stay away.
>>
Get a tattoo if you want to, but don't expect anyone to give a fuck. The worst people are the ones who get a tattoo that "means" something. No one gives a single fuck about what the tattoo is supposed to represent or mean to you.
>>
>>37355072

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb40oy0lWZQ
>>
>>37352499
The only tattoos I've ever like are anchors on sailors, tribal if they have meaning, and usually weeby shit. As in asian style tattoos in the artstyle you see in asian gang movies and such. Yak and triad style ones. Really any cultural ones that don't try too hard to be photorealisitc. Maybe simple symbols and shapes if done well. The biggest problem with tats is lack of meaning. If you're going to alter your body like that, at least have a damn good reason. Freaks who get off on it need not apply, they're happy doing their own thing.
>>
Anyone have some neat clock tattoos? I really like clocks. The inner workings and how every part has to interact in a perfect manner for it to function properly is really beautiful. Another cool things is how it keeps track of the most precious resource in this world. Time.
>>
>>37355226
For someone who likes time so much, you have a very poor grasp of what it does to tattoos
>>
>>37355106

Prohibition was a law once that was based solely on morality. Was it right? Laws don't stop or prevent people from doing anything. Murder still happens. Theft still happens. Drug use still happens. Rape still happens. The law argument is invalid.

>>37355115

I'm not imposing anything on him. We're having a conversation. He can take from this whatever he wants.
>>
>>37355236
Time wears down everything. A saggy shitty looking clock tattoo will simply be another representation of it.
>>
>>37354048
It also looks shit on there desu. If I had to get a spoopy face weeb tattoo, I'd at least go for having it on my back. Maybe match it to muscles so its like Yujiro.
>>
File: tfw no gf.jpg (168 KB, 891x896) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.jpg
168 KB, 891x896
>>37353397
made this little more /fit/ acceptable
>>
>>37355248
>don't strive for justice or refinement

there are arguements to be made for nihilism but this has to be bait m8
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.