[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NARROW SHOULDERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160529-135435.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160529-135435.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
As you can see in the pic, I'm a tall skeleton with natural narrow shoulders who never works out.

Having natural narrow shoulders absolutely kills my confidence.
Is it possible for me to get wide shoulders? If yes, which exercises should I do?
>>
>>37352026

>This is the guy who calls you a manlet.
>>
>>37352033
I'd rather be a manlet than a tall skeleton
>>
>>37352026
Just fucking train, nobody is going to notice

At least you don't have wide hips
>>
>>37352026
I don't think they're very narrow compared to your hips you're just tall and skinny as fuck. Lats and shoulders are going to help you the most but honestly just work on everything, you have the physique of a starving child
>>
At least you don't have wide hips
At least you're not a manlet
>>
lol, are you like 15 yrs old? get off this board underageb&
>>
>>37352026
Your shoulder arent very narrow faggot.
If anything they are average or slightly above.
No stop making excuses for not making it and start lifitng you sad cunt.
>>
>>37352103
That's what I needed to hear. Thanks faggit
>>
>>37352026
>that ?wjsijA47 in the title
>probably an attempt to trip
lol

the shoulders are the least of your concerns, you should really try to eat more and get a decent workout routine
>/r/ing trappy
but you can start with side lateral raises, you will get bigger ""shoulders"" in no time
gl

>t. former hungry skeletor
>>
>>37352026
>specific exercises for broad shoulerds
How about you just fucking lift and become jacked. Focusing on your shoulders is just going to make you hit them too hard and kill your gains.
>>
File: 1437460262950.jpg (30 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1437460262950.jpg
30 KB, 500x540
>>37352026
>Göbbels
>Nat Soc
>looks like a 12 year old fresh from the camps
>Nat Soc

Oh I'm laffing.
>>
>>37352150
The problem is, that eating more makes it even worse. During vacation I promised myself to eat as much as I can. It resulted in me growing 3 inches in 2 weeks and being even skinnier than I already am.
>>
>>37352150
>>37352026
oh and i forgot, read the fucking sticky >>>17018018 (and its links)
>>
>>37352026
Dude youre shoulders are good you look narrow because the have no mass
Lift and you'll look good
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.