[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some questions from a newfag begginer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Hi /fit/ , i'm a newfag here and I would like to have your opinion

>What program should I do ?
>do i have a good insertion ?
>go i have a large hips ?

thx in advance :)

6'0 / 140 lbs / 18yo

Ps : sorry for my english
>>
Read the sticky
saged
>>
>>37351980

What is your goal?
I don't know, you have little muscle mass outside your arms and lats.
No, but that is a godly clavicle(no homo).
>>
Defintly hypertrophie

yes very little shit arms :/

thx for the clav' yes i love it him to ! (21cm per clav brah )
>>
File: scooby.jpg (39 KB, 300x419) Image search: [Google]
scooby.jpg
39 KB, 300x419
You have a nice body. If you start taking better care of yourself, lifting properly, eating more clean, and getting ample rest, you could probably look a lot like what your ideal body image is.

Genetics plays a role, but you're not at that level yet where it will really matter unless you have some kind of glandular problem (which it doesn't seem like you do).

Here's my advice:

Read the sticky. I know it's long and not all of the information is 100% accurate, but overall it's a good start. I recommend picking up a regimen that meets your needs and was already designed by somebody else instead of throwing something together (I'm a huge fan of Scooby's home workouts).

Like other anon's said, it also depends on your goal. Do you want to get pamped ahp like ahnuld? Do you want to be a great swimmer? Do you want to be a long distance runner? There's no "ideal" or "perfect" body type - it's going to be variable to whatever goals you're looking for.

For example, when I was in the army (11B), I was really really strong but had little definition. Afterwards, I went to school and got really defined but wasn't nearly as massive because I was focusing on running.

Now my goals are different and I don't want to be huge anymore. Neither is more right or correct, it just depends on what you want to do.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (70 KB, 452x710) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
70 KB, 452x710
>>37351980
>>
>>37351980

read the sticky you lazy cunt

you have a good shoulder to hips ratio btw :)
>>
Than'k you very much scooby for all this information !

i will read the full sticky and i comme again later for post my eventual training and diet

thank u all guys ! :)
>>
>>37352579

I'm not scooby. I'm just a guy that likes him and does his workouts.
>>
yes I know lol

I just wanted to clarify that the answer is for you, because severak people responded ^^
>>
>>37352758

Gotcha.

Seriously though, Scooby is the man though. This guy is super humble, knowledgeable, and has a good sense of humor.
>>
>>37352827

i mirin his chest gen'
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.