[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf is this /fit/ Is it meant to start this light? I made sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-12-59-58.png (103 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-12-59-58.png
103 KB, 1080x1920
Wtf is this /fit/

Is it meant to start this light? I made sure I entered my stats correctly. Ignore the date
>>
...yes, read his fucking website god damn.
>>
>>37351654

Yes. Just go do the workouts.

You're going to be adding 2.5kg every week to your squat. That's 7.5kg a week, and at least 30kg a month. If you're still complaining that it started too light in 3-4 months, then come back here and make this thread again.
>>
>>37351654
Now do you understand why this routine's a meme?
>>
is the app any good?
>>
>>37351743
Not op but the app is nice, I actually paid for the extra shit because I'm too lazy to figure out what plates I need
>>
>>37352397
Also too lazy to figure out what warmup sets I need to do
>>
>>37351654
Don't do SL 5x5

It's made by an amateur for a quick buck
>>
>>37351743
App is pretty great, I actually paid for the extra shit to go tits out.

Warm-up is the true path.
>>
The routine is for beginners. The point of starting light is to give time to get a handle on proper form. The app calculates 50% of your one rep max and uses that as the starting point, with the intent of riding the linear gains train as long as possible. Once the weight gets too heavy to add 5lbs, or I guess around 2.2kg per workout to the squat, you graduate to some intermediate program. The program is supposed to be very simple and accessible to new lifters.
>>
>>37352477
You paid for it? Lol

You know there are 10 times better programs for absolutely free, right?
>>
>>37352571
SL is working for me as a beginner. Plus I don't mind throwing a few shekels to the almighty jew for results.

I am a good goy.
>>
>>37352588
>for results

You need to spend fucking money on your phone to pick things up and remember some numbers? Christ you're a joke.
>>
>>37352610
>calculators
>you need to spend fucking money to add, minuses, multiply and divide simple numbers? Christ you're a joke

is convenience not good enough for you? It's like fucking $2 who gives a shit.
>>
>>37351743
Yep, I did 12 weeks with the app (free version) as preparation for military academy. My cardio was already decent, but I was lagging behind in strength, program got me to a good level in those 3 months, would advise for starting lifters.
>>
>>37352665
Also, for people that say you don't need the app: it has an alarm function which I found helpful. But the paid version? Fuck, just google warmup reps and you can find that shit for free.
>>
>>37352610
Basically said in >>37352635 but y'know, might as well reinforce.

It's a tool used in tandem with lifting. It provides a simple structure that I find useful enough in my hectic schedule to spend $2 on.

You don't know me, bitch nigga.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.