[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hey Anon, why are you wearing compression shorts outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Remy.jpg (36 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
Remy.jpg
36 KB, 460x460
"Hey Anon, why are you wearing compression shorts outside of the gym?"
>>
Y-you too...
>>
>>37349186
Why are you wearing compression shorts inside the gym?
>>
>>37349186
"Femanon, why are you wearing makeup to the gym?"
How do I respond??
>>
>>37349202
You post your tits or leave
>>
>>37349202

Because you feel like it atm? Why give a fuck?
>>
>>37349202
"I have low self esteem"
"I also post on this site 4chan for social interaction without having to deal with Anxiety or any actually work of making friends in real life"

You are a girl, It does not have to be this way, why do you do this to yourself?

>Inb4 this is a faggot
>>
>>37349186

why do you suck dicks for a career?
>>
"Wow, yeah I get that a lot."
Lately I've just been so jaded with interactions and not getting decent conversation. I swear, I could ask someone their favorite color and they'd tell me "Seventeen is a pretty good number." So I say fight fire with fire.
>>
>>37349202
"If you aren't trying your hardest why the fuck are you even here?

Apply yourself anon, it's embarrassing "
>>
Where is that one anon with his huge posterboard of these threads?
>>
>you will never Save Remy from herself
>>
>>37349221
Because she's realized that she can just have sex for a living.
>working class normie
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.