[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Sweaty Girl Problems.jpg (203 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
Sweaty Girl Problems.jpg
203 KB, 460x345
The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
>>
>Be me
>9th grade
>swole for a 14 year old who hasnt hit puberty yet
>ready for the "beep test" aka FitnessGram Pacer Test
> have no fucking cardio and miserably
> I now run
>>
File: lean pepe.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
lean pepe.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>mfw doing this in middle school as a borderline obese kid
>mfw some bitch made fun of me for being slow
>mfw I joined wrestling in highschool and she became a fat fuck
Fuck you, Jess
>>
>run backwards to be funny for the first 10 reps
>run out of breath and tap out by rep 14

Haha at least all my friends laughed with me. Felt good being the funny fat kid...right?
>>
I read that in her voice. Fuck.

Also, did cross country in middle/high school. Highest lap count I did was 107.
>>
>>37348639
whats wrong with cooper test
>>
This is called the shuttle run test isn't it? I failed this shit in school
>>
>>37348639
>tfw Americucks have a branded proprietary version of the beep test
>>
>>37350863

>every second beep an advertisement plays
>>
This test was pretty easy in high school. I got a certificate in PE for running 135 laps. They were awarded to students who did over 120.
>>
>Be me
>Be year 10
>second season of football, cardio's the best it's ever been
>Dank part is that I have asthma
>Do beep test
>All the jock type faggots are in my group
>O shit these guys are swole af, I'm just a low bodyfat dog
>Start
>They all start dropping off at 6
>Whatisthismadness.jpg
>It's just down to me and some fit chick
>Neckandneck with fit womyn
>Huffingandpuffing.jpg
>How is she so fucking fit
>Score 11 point something
>she goes on to 12

People go on to justify themselves with things like "Yeah but he plays footy and does cardio and blah blah blah"

>Teacher hears

"You know anon has asthma, right?"

GaspsUponGasps.gif

So much glorification that day, so much dank
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.