[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get some tips on how to avoid people looking at me naked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Can I get some tips on how to avoid people looking at me naked in the locker rooms?

I have noticed there are 4-5 really well hunged guys changing clothes there every time I go and that has made me very self conscious about my size, specially since I'm a grower and not a shower.

I don't want them to see me nude and start talking about how they are bigger than me.
>>
>>37347302
don't shower at the gym
>>
>>37347315

I still have to change my clothes doe.
>>
>>37347302
you could try not being such a pussy
>>
>>37347302
Why don't you stop looking at other guys' dicks?
>>
>below average flaccid
>above average errect

If I could have a half chub at all times, my life would be complete.
>>
>>37347374
Not your boxers.
You have literally zero reasons to be naked in the lockers room if you don't shower @ the gym
>>
>>37347411
Why don't you stop being a beta and talk to men instead of perving on them in the locker room?
>>
>>37347302
>i stare at guys junk when theyre naked
>i expect them not to stare at mine
>>
>>37347302

kek.

come back and post a greentext story after they gang rape you.
>>
>>37347302
You're self concious about how your dick looks to other men in the locker room?
>>
>>37347470

So is this a regular thing? You know, the staring at another man penis?
>>
Why would anyone ever be naked in a gym locker room unless they're having a gay hookup or some shit? Just go home and shower after your work out.
>>
Just have a boner when you're undressing you loser. I used to check out a few pics on imagefap or whatever on my phone real quick walking to the change room after a work out.

But now I can get hard just on getting other guys particularly all the high school kids really uncomfortable.
>>
>>37347496

>implying op isn't having a gay hookup

Welcome to /fit/.
>>
>>37347496
Some people do gym before work and get ready for work at he gym.

Also if you're anal about your water bill, might as well save money by using the gym shower.
>>
>>37347491
Abject staring is generally frowned upon.

But literally everyone glances around.
>>
>>37347496

My house in 1 hour on a crowded subway ride from the gym, I don't want to be all sweaty.

>>37347432

Like I said, these were hung guys and they really put me off. I don't stare at regular guys (I'm hetero btw).

>>37347486

Exactly, I dont want them talking shit behind my back.
>>
>>37347302
Why don't you fluff yourself before you take your clothes off? Even if you're small, other guys won't stare if you're fully hard, unless they're into it, whereas then you might have a new bf and you guys can fluff eachother in the changeroom
>>
>>37347447
I think you just blew op's mind
>>
>>37347533
>being a poverty public transportation fag
Shit, might as well kill yourself
>>
>>37347565
It's cost efficient and saves the planet...
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.