[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ this is going to be autistic as fuck, but where do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: downs.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
downs.gif
2 MB, 240x180
/fit/ this is going to be autistic as fuck, but where do you look at when you order food through the drive through. You know you play for your shit and just sit there waiting for your food. Do you just stare at the worker or fiddle with yo car? Shit gets to me
>>
>>37346715
I stare at the worker like a true alpha.
>>
Look at your phone tardo
>>
I look up at the roof of my car the entire time, from payment to taking my food
>>
Alphas keep eye contact. Betas look at their cell like an autist kardashian
>>
>>37346741
this, true alphas exert their dominance wherever they go and over whoever they meet
>>
>>37346728
shit man i dont want to make them uneasy, last time i did that at McDs the girl i just gave my money to and was preparing my food just looked and me, waved and went "Hiiiiiiiiiii".

>>37346729
that absolutely retarded

I need a grown up
>>
>>37346735
when you receive the food do you by any chance sit in the parking lot and eat while listening to an audiobook?
>>
>>37346715
Just look ahead of you. When you see movement in your peripheral turn your head to the person approaching. If the person coming to the window doesn't have your food, turn your head back to looking forward. If the person does have your food, make eye contact and make sure you say thank you and wish them a good day too.
>>
>>37346843
this is what ive been doing so far. is this actually what normies do?
>>
fuck about on your phone, look inside the joint, adjust the radio, just act natural as if no one was there and your head will take care of itself

holy shit
>>
>>37346901
can i get a video tutorial?
>>
File: NVNedDf.gif (442 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
NVNedDf.gif
442 KB, 500x375
I look at cars on the road, change songs, glance in once in a while, and sometimes I read stuff on my phone.

Just act casual bro
>>
chillax and think about training
>>
>>37346768
>shit man i dont want to make them uneasy, last time i did that at McDs the girl i just gave my money to and was preparing my food just looked and me, waved and went "Hiiiiiiiiiii".

You bros
If I am a really good looking or above average in the face area and I have a decent body is it possible to get a qt's number simply from getting fast food?
>>
I don't eat fast food because i'm not a fucking moron.
>>
I usually am talking to my gf cause she's riding shotgun.
>>
Wait a second.
You guys own cars?
What the fuck how do you not all have girlfriends that's like the one thing stopping me.
>>
>>37347721
>like the one thing stopping me.
Oh so it's not the crippling fear of socializing, or the fact you are unemployed and live with your mommy?
>>
File: autismAndCommunication.png (135 KB, 821x632) Image search: [Google]
autismAndCommunication.png
135 KB, 821x632
>>37346715
>>
>>37346715
When I'm waiting for my food I like to break out the ol' ouija board and summon are few demons from the lower depths of hell. Them fuckers are some funny cunts when they tell me about their un-holy extravaganzas
>>
>>37347775
No man. It's the car. I literally can't meet tinder matches, take girls out to the movies or dinner, etc. I have to adhere to a bus schedule to get places and that means I have to tell the girl to do the same to hang out with me. It's awkward.
>>
>>37347832
i dont have tinder cause im not a big guy 4 her
>>
>>37347832
Do you live on your own?
>>
>>37348683
Yes
>>
>>37348704
Then it doesn't matter. Just ask some girl out make plans and then tell her to meet you there. If she drives you can go to back to your place in her car or just take the bus. It's not that big of a deal man. And if you really think it is just go buy some shitty car. You can definitely find something that runs for 500$
>>
I actually just listen to music and sometimes talk to the folks in there if they're right by the window while I wait. Had a couple of good conversations that way because Southern people enjoy idle chitchat.
>>
You ask the cutie working there out before you pay. Refuse to pay and don't break eye contact until she responds.
>>
>>37347832
Uber bro
>>
>>37346715
I work at mcds and we dont give a fuck where you look just dont order unsalted fries like a mong and you can look where you want.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.