[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/, if you look attractive will people give you stuff for free?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1459788194012.jpg (91 KB, 490x694) Image search: [Google]
1459788194012.jpg
91 KB, 490x694
/fit/, if you look attractive will people give you stuff for free?
>>
As a guy, it wont work in street clothes. If you want benefits, go buy some athletics gear from your local college and pretend to be on a sports team. You'll get free meals at restaurants.
Play the lie well enough, and you might meet some boosters and score a free car.
>>
>>37345267
If you're 6ft+ just tell them you're a walk on for the football team. It's a 100 man roster, so nobody but the sluts trying to fuck the whole team will know everyone's name. It's damn near foolproof.
>>
Only if you're a girl.
>>
>>37345240
You'll get stuff a lot easier, people will be nicer to you, etc, etc...
>>
I had a free small drink at jamba juice and I could tell the cashier thought I was cute cuz of her gaze and smile.
She gave me large ;)
>>
I get free drinks from female bartenders from time to time.
>>
>>37345357
Did you give her your large?
>>
>>37345240
Yeah I'll give you my dick for free
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 195x259) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 195x259
There are other ways to get what you want
>>
File: Noons.jpg (51 KB, 630x369) Image search: [Google]
Noons.jpg
51 KB, 630x369
>>37345240
In a word, yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect#Role_of_attractiveness

Look at the blonde ask men for money after they carry her bags for her and they just give it to her, no questions asked. Women really milk this to full effect. Most men don't seem to be as aware of it, so they go through life unaware. What most people of either gender don't realize is how being attractive benefits you even among members of the same sex who are totally heterosexual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEho_4ejkNw

Note the manlet hate at the end there. Kek.

>>37345267
This too. Some car dealerership actually gave KJ Noons a free car just because the owner was a fan of MMA. Also, he's movie star handsome, which doesn't hurt a bit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.