[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Start diet >sweet tooth kicking in >Fitness guy who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>Start diet
>sweet tooth kicking in
>Fitness guy who made the regime said it's alright to drink coke zero / pepsi max

>inb4 soft drinks meme
Melting myself is taking a toll on me mentally. Are they really bad /fit/ ? If so, how detrimental weight loss / general fitness.
>>
>>37343063

Not great, if you really need soda to satisfy your sweet tooth you can try out making your own. You would at least be able to control the sugar content then.
>>
>>37343105
I think that's why he said zero (diet coke), since it has a fuck tone of other shit, but not sugar strictly.
>>
>>37343127
It might not have sugar but the aspartame and other artificial sweeteners are terrible for you. Try making lemonade or other drinks yourself so you can choose what kind and how much of sugar you get.
>>
>>37343127
the zero cal stuff contains aspartine or some shit, some artificial sweetener that's apparently bad for you long term.
idk the science.
also if its SUGAR you're craving then how the fuck is this gonna satisfy it, dumbfuck? just eat something else like antural sugars from fruit, alternatively use google.
>>
>>37343063
Just go without it long enough and you stop wanting it. It tastes disgustingly sweet to me now.
>>
>>37343063
eat fruits
you fucking faggot
>>
>>37343063
>Coke zero is okay
The guy who made the regime is a retard.
Get a new routine
>>
>>37343313
I'm 6 kilos away from an ideal weight, so ignoring the coke thing and doing what >>37343269 said might do the job
>>
>>37343269
Agree, just stop drinking anything soda related. After a while you'll only want water instead of disgusting soda. This will also help not feeling the need to eat sweet candy or cookies. Just have to stop anything sugar that's not from healthy sources like fruits.
>>
>>37343127
Sugar is literally better for your body than aspartame. Your body knows how to deal with sugar. If you need to drink any fucking soda you might as well just quit while you're ahead and enjoy your slow death.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.