[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I've been lifting for about 2 months now. I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cobra_labs_the_curse_large.png (290 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
cobra_labs_the_curse_large.png
290 KB, 480x480
Hey guys I've been lifting for about 2 months now. I want to try a pre workout to get get some more energy and what not. At this time I'm only taking whey and a multi-vitamin occasionally. I'm torn between The Curse by Cobra Labs and Optimum Nutrition's Gold Standard pre workout. Do any of you guys have any experience with these as far as which one works better and which one tastes better? Any other suggestions would be cool too.
>>
>2 months
>pre workout
no. just fix your shitty ass diet senpai.
>>
>>37342503
Pre workout is the bomb just compare the ingredients and get the one with most content for its prize
>>
>>37342503
Caffeine tablets or just strong coffee 30ish mins before gym, at 2 months in you don't need the a preworkout.
>>
>>37342558
nobody should need preworkout at all. all that shit is garbage
>>
>>37342503
literally the only thing that does anything to the human body is caffeine, everything else is just filler and labeling. You really think they would need to name their product THE CURSE and draw some stupid highdef skull with glowing eyeballs on it in order to stand out from the 1000s of competing "products" if it actually worked?

Just drink black coffee.
>>
Does this come with a squat plug to preserve my gains?
>>
As someone who used to be on that "pre-workout is a meme" train, i recently started taking c4 just to put my words to scrutiny and I actually found that it does increase your intensity at the gym. More so than a cup of turkish coffee (pretty much espresso) right before.
>>
>>37342503
As far as pre-workouts go, I've used arnold iron pump, c4, bang (best one imo), and the curse. Curse is basically cheap c4. Nothing wrong with using preworkout, but don't use it every time you lift. Only use it when you're tired or trying to break a pr. Also, you will build tolerance wicked fast.
>>
I have tried a lot of preworkouts and I'd say curse is the best one on the market right now. Don't even bother with on nutrition pwo
>>
>10 hours sleep
>big breakfast and lunch
>fruit a couple of hours before lifting
Just eat real food babe
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.