[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unholy Shit Tests
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Cremation-Urn-Matte-Cube-1.jpg (113 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cremation-Urn-Matte-Cube-1.jpg
113 KB, 1000x1000
My brother is so blue pilled and lanky

>Be alone in room working on neurology project
>Constantly interrupted
>Brother is at the grocery store buying his own groceries with dad
>He knocks on my door and tells me that dad "said if you want to help me bring up the groceries"
>Don't feel like they need help. It's not that fucking hard.
>He comes back and knocks on my door.
>I answer
>"SO YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP ME BRING UP THE GROCERIES?"
>niggayoushittestingme.avi?
>I stare at him and he leaves the moment he realizes that I don't want to help him.

God fucking damn I'm so sick of being shit tested. Why was autism designed by psychiatrists? To sell more pills or to classify people into specific categories? Because sometimes I feel autistic for just not saying NO in their faces to save people their inevitable embarrassment.

If someone doesn't help you do something, it's obviously a no.

If I don't answer you while I'm doing my set in the gym, fuck off.

If I don't pay attention to your question in public, shut the fuck up and stop making a scene. I'm tired of telling people this shit. I'm tired of embarrassing these morons.

You guys have any stories similar to this?
>>
Now imagine that your brother has terminal cancer and you wasted precious time over this inane trivial bullshit
>>
>>37342282

Way to come up with a bullshit excuse. Jesus christ might as well suck your dads dick because you didn't play catch with him that one time. Fuck off.
>>
and now imagine OP is a faggot, who needs to start a blog and post about his horrible life and experience

god, you're gay
>>
>>37342249
next time he asks you to do some mundane physical shit just shout ''4 SCOOPS'' and if he keeps bothering you then tell him to fuck off, straight to his face.
>>
>>37342286
This post confirmed that you are 16 years old, goodbye underaged cockfag
>>
>>37342249
You're so negative. You need to find why
you're angry for no reason and address that. It's not normal to be that short tempered. Trust me I was the same way until I realized I was lashing out from anxiety/depression.
>>
>Asked to help with chore
>Ignore request
>Asked again
>Stare blankly
10/10 communication there OP.
>>
>>37342249
1. This thread is retarded and has nothing to do with anything fitness related.
2. You sound like a whiny teenage bitch that got way too upset over something really petty.
3. This aint your diary lil faggot
>>
>>37342320
I was terribly short tempered too, so i moved out of my parents house. They dont deserve having to deal with my shitty attitude, and now when i visit them i appreciate my time with them more. I think it was a yearning for independence (23 yrs old) and them just being goid parents reminded me of my dependence, i guezz. BroPsychology here but everyone is happier now.
>>
>>37342249
>I am too retarded to communicate properly
>this is other peoples fault

fuck off OP
>>
>>37342336
This.

Although you brother should not have yelled at you, but you should have answered him with at least a no.
>>
>>37342249
Holy fuck you sound like a huge faggot. There's no better way to make your intentions clear than to use your words like a functioning adult. Saying "no" would immediately solve your problem with people bothering you, but instead of making the simpler and more mature decision, you choose to complain about it online like a faggot. Either man up or fuck off.
>>
>>37342378
Exactly this. Pisses me the fuck off when people blatantly ignore me like that, just say no and be done with it
>>
>>37342359
Same shit was happening to me but more so because of my sister.

She was living with us and just now started to move out because we all had a huge fight.

It all started over the stupidest shit. Long story short, friction was caused by too many people in one 3 bedroom apartment. Her boyfriend had been living with us for 7 years rent free and I was getting fed up with it. I was on the verge of moving out but they are moving out instead since they're almost 30 years old.

Even then with my sister moving out I still want to move out as soon as I finish college.

I just stress over being successful. I hate saying I live with my parents at 23.
>>
OP would be the kind of gf who stews in silence over petty shit and never explicitly says why she's upset
>>
You: "I would but I'm busy, can't you do it alone?"

Case A)
Him: [Insisting answer]
You: "Sorry, I can't right now"

All other cases
Him: [whoopdadoop]
You: "Sorry"
>>
You're an asshole.
>>
>>37342402

When I say no, people get mad. If I say nothing, people get mad.

You can't please people unless you do everything they ask.

I'm not at fault whatsoever. I get over it.
>>
>>37342488

No I'm not. I am a kind and logical person. You and I would get along nicely. It's just that a majority of people are terrible at communicating or getting over the fact that you didn't get your satisfaction in the form of a response.
>>
>>37342459

I've said "Sorry, no" and "Sorry, I can't I'm busy" numerous times in the past.

There are people that just can't take a hint.

I don't care if you are my relative. I should have to respond to you whenever you want a response.

Do you see? People expect a social connectivity and will ostracize each other at the slightest sign of an odd behavior.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.