[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will this kill me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 20160528_145414.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160528_145414.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
Will this kill me?
>>
I hope so.
>>
>>37341172
yea, hopefully
>>
sparkling water + caffeine tabs + shiton of sugar or aspartame or whatever + fruit juice

> actual not so bad energizer
>>
>>37341172
I used to drink 6 day in a 14-15 hour period. As much as I would've accepted cardiac failure, it never happen. Results may vary.
>>
>>37341172
Open it
Shove it up your ass
Do jumping jacks
Post results
>>
How do we give up the true liquid jew?
It was easy giving up rest of the shit food, alcohol and tobacco but this shit right here.
>>
>>37341172
is this drink a meme yet?
>>
>>37342388
Yes, I drink two a day now thanks to these fucking threads
>>
>>37341172
no, it will kill your gains
>>
>>37341172
White monster sucks. Green is best desu.
>>
>>37341172
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>37341172

Yes. Those 3 lines making the M stand for 666.

It's a drink of chemicals never tested over long stretches of time. Not that it needs to be. It's purpose is to be unhealthy. Etc.

I used to be a victim of these drinks.
>>
File: rip_it.jpg (92 KB, 1022x764) Image search: [Google]
rip_it.jpg
92 KB, 1022x764
>>37341172
>>37341172
>monster
>not Rip It

non-operator detected
>>
It's like a carbonated blue powerade isn't it.
>>
I do not see the problem with it

0 calories, 0 sugar, 0 carbs

its just caffeine with a little erythritol which is the best sweetener to have sans stevia
>>
>>37342247
christ that's a lot of liquid. can you drink half of the total amount of oz's in water within that period?
>>
>>37341172
Aspartame will give you cancer. It is scientifically proven by science. That shit is worse than cyanide.
>>
>>37344262
monster is operator as fuck
>>
>>37344350
it does not contain aspartame. it has erythritol
>>
>>37344318
>everything will give you cancer, being alive will give you cancer
>>
>>37344318
>I do not see the problem with it

you forgot the enormous list of chemicals in Monsters
>>
>>37344359
Probably just renamed aspartame. Don't trust those Monsanto crooks.
>>
>>37344010
Not gonna defend caffeinated sugar water, but strictly on a Christian dogma level, 666 might be what you want in a drink that is supposed to give you energy.

Think about it, who tempts mankind with knowledge? Who takes pride in building his body? Who has the courage to rise up and challenge heaven? Who has the determination to still not give up after literally an eternity of being punished in hell?

On the other hand, who wants you to stay in naive bliss? Who wants you to just worship Him and be grateful for it? Who wants you to just feel bad about your "sins" and seek forgiveness, yet never do anything meaningful to change them? Who sent His son to "die" so you can be guilt tripped into obedience?

Once again, monster is definitely not a good thing to constantly be consuming for so many health reasons... But it's definitely not because they associate themselves with Lucifer
>>
>>37344406
decent point but excessive in wording.
>>
>>37344386
Dumbass
>>
File: ripit.jpg (128 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
ripit.jpg
128 KB, 960x960
>>37344352
Rip It is the Tier1 of energy drinks tho
>>
File: Decaffinate.png (57 KB, 1306x169) Image search: [Google]
Decaffinate.png
57 KB, 1306x169
Sharing what a wise /fit/izen once spoke about with coffee, or caffeine in general. Caffeine doesn't have detrimental effects over time, but the side effects of addiction and withdraw are both psychological and physiological. I used to drink Monster Rehabs and Monster Zeros; low calorie but constantly drinking them on a daily basis in college contributed into turning me into a social retard over time.

I'm down to a single cup of coffee a day, but giving up caffeine is harder than adderall, at least for me.
>>
>>37341172
Christian Guzman and the Pianoman are on video drinking those so you should be fine
>>
>>37342999
Checked for Bane
>>
>>37341172
Nah, ive put bigger things up my butt and lived, youll be fine
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.