[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to develop seething rage, have severe tantrums when watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: BARNEY.jpg (27 KB, 386x700) Image search: [Google]
BARNEY.jpg
27 KB, 386x700
I used to develop seething rage, have severe tantrums when watching Barney, especially when they sing 'I love you' at the end.

Does that mean I am predisposed to scizophrenia?
>>
yep
>>
>>37340785
Please be serious is childhood rage a sign of genetic schizophrenia?

My uncle was diagnosed with it.
>>
>>37340825
Rage without paranoia or delusions doesn't suggest schizophrenia.

Furthermore, your childhood behavior is unlikely to predict this kind of mental illness. How old are you? If you're past your early 20s and haven't had a psychotic episode, you're likely in good shape.
>>
>>37340881
Thanks doc

I am 28. Will be children be prediposed?
>>
>>37340780
Same here.
I was 28 years old.
>>
>>37341049
Did you also have tantrums during childhood?
>>
>>37340780
Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that generally appears in late adolescence or early adulthood - however, it can emerge at any time in life. It is one of many brain diseases that may include delusions, loss of personality (flat affect), confusion, agitation, social withdrawal, psychosis, and bizarre behavior.

How in the fuck did you get the idea that schizophrenia would even be the first mental illness to point to? I would say anger issues if nothing else. Having severe hallucinations that cripple you from even getting out of bed points to schizophrenia, having extreme paranoid delusions of constantly being followed, watched, monitored to the point where you can't sleep is indicative of schizophrenia.
>>
>>37341099
Sometimes I hear the Barney song in my head with no trigger. Is that an hallucination?
>>
>>37340780
It means you're a manchild who grew up with no discipline and thus has no self-control
>>
>>37341124
No that's called having a random thought. Now if it drives you into a blind fit of rage that you molest your dog, kill your girlfriend, beat the shit out of your neighbors then I would say it would be a bit of agitation. But seriously, sounds more like a exaggerated pet peeve, a hallucination is moreso something you can't fathom is fake, but it clearly isn't real to anyone else. That's why it is so hard for people actually with schizophrenia.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.