[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3g carb "egg toast" (More like french toast) Extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Cjdl9_pUgAEzMGn.jpg (111 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cjdl9_pUgAEzMGn.jpg
111 KB, 768x1024
3g carb "egg toast" (More like french toast) Extremely easy to make and more a product of molecular gastronomy than actual ingredients.

12 eggs
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp vinegar
salt

Put all ingredients into blender and blend on highest setting until completely mixed and liquified. Should rise 1-2 inches. Immediately pour into a square-shaped microwave safe dish with a high top and microwave uncovered 12 minutes. Allow two minutes to set. Top and bottom should become hard and crust-like (Bread-like consistency.) Heat distribution causes it to marble. There will be a hole in the center which is inevitable with anything you microwave (Microwaves heat things from the inside I guess) Still pretty incredible.

Serve with Kerrygold or another high quality butter.

Macros- Well it's a dozen eggs, so you're getting a shit ton of animal protein, no carbs, choline and all that other shit that helps you build muscle.
>>
Is that weetbix lad
>>
>>37340585
thanks but I wanna live past 40
>>
>>37340585
disgusting. I don't understand, why not just scramble or boil the eggs??
>>
>>37340585
Or you could just eat your eggs normally.
>>
>>37340689
Christ, it's like I wandered into /ck/ again.

this is like sketti all over again
>>
>>37340726
Explain pls
>>
>>37340689
>>37340712
>>37340721
>>37340723
>>37340726
>>37341015

Or you're all idiots that are missing the point.

Yeah, I'm gonna say that.
>>
File: 1451685825901.gif (1 MB, 355x225) Image search: [Google]
1451685825901.gif
1 MB, 355x225
>>37340585

Could try this.
>>
>>37341209
>Or you're all idiots that are missing the point.
And what exactly was that? That you made something fucking disgusting? That you're an idiot? Please elaborate.
>>
>>37341236

That you're a fucking troll? That you don't deserve a dignified response? Please commit suicide with a timestamp.
>>
>>37340723

Can't eat 18-24 eggs a day "normally." that's why bodybuilders used to drink them.
>>
the 3g carbs thing is great for me cuz im on keto
8/10 will try tomorrow morning
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.