[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the gym's floor is tilted and the barbell rolls away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1403804586708.jpg (142 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1403804586708.jpg
142 KB, 900x900
>the gym's floor is tilted and the barbell rolls away when you're setting up for a deadlift.
>>
File: 1457775007461.jpg (26 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1457775007461.jpg
26 KB, 318x318
You think that's bad?
>tfw the bench press isn't parallel to the ceiling tiles and so when you unrack the bar you can't tell if the bar is straight so you fiddle around straightening in between each rep
>>
Third world problems? Third world problems.
>>
>>37336797
>tfw the bench press is just under a light a you get blinded while lifting.
>>
>gym owner bought bumper plates
>gym owner builds 2 oly platforms
>gym owner tells me not to drop bumper plates on the oly platform

I didn't even know mad had an S rating
>>
>>37336772
Use some small plates to stops it rolling away.
>>
>>37336841
You realize that dropping even bumper plates causes wear on them and the bar, right?
>>
>>37336797
This... This all the time.
>>
>>37336772
this
>>
>>37336797
Fuuuuuck this shit dude, drives me fucking crazy
>>
File: backpack_gun.jpg (8 KB, 250x174) Image search: [Google]
backpack_gun.jpg
8 KB, 250x174
>gym moves deadlifts from class 3 to class 4 and won't let you upgrade your license until the beginning of next month
>>
>only one squat rack
>only pull up bar is on it
Why do some many faggots have to spend 20 minutes trying to do a muscle up
>>
At least you won't have to buy squatting shoes, OP
>>
>>37336772
>tfw the entire gym floor is level except for the deadlift platform
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.