[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been working out for around 2 months and I'm like this,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 750x1334
Been working out for around 2 months and I'm like this, all scrawny. How can I get bigger muscles and abs that show ?
>>
>>37336418
Read sticky retard.

Lift more. Lose fat.
>>
I have that same piece of shit scrawny body type as you.
Been working out for almost 2 years. Look good with shirt, shirt comes off I still look scrawny as fuck.
It fucking blowwwws.
Someone plz help
>>
>>37336418

What routine are you doing?

How much do you eat?
>>
>>37336459
One perk of being a ginger is that i can be on a perma bulk since i need to hide from the sun and keep the shirt on.
>>
Read the sticky. Realize it's going to be 8-12 months before any noticable gains.
>>
>>37336418
You look like shit kys
>>
you should cut
to do this, you have to eat less food (around 1000 calories less than your BMI (base metabolical ratio) in order to decrease your PF& (body fad percentish))
you should also go to a doctor anda sk them to CUT your fat off the belly
if they refuse, go to a doctor that isnt shit, if you cant find one, do it yourself, just pick up an x acto knife and start chopping, nothing will happen but its very important that you uninfectate the knife with soap of any kind first

also you should do crossfit
>>
>>37336512
do not listen to this guy unless you wnat to end up six feet underground.
>>
>>37336539
Are you THIS autistic?
>>
>>37336418
>>37336459
Hah, wow. Sometimes I really relate to posts on /fit/. My body is almost identical to OP's and I look great in clothes but shitty without. I often get to see the look of disappointment on peoples' faces when I take my shirt off, or when they lean against me/touch some part of my body and feel the flab. Feels bad man.
>>
Do 50 diamond push ups
Then do 50 inclined push ups
Then do 50 pull ups

Do this every other day for about 2 weeks

Should be at ideal body
>>
>>37336650
Breh what the fuck do we do? I hit the gym hard as shit and eat a ton and still have a little bird chest and ribs that poke out.
What Ive decided to do is stack MK677 and LGD and run a cycle of that (theyre sarms not steroids) and eat like a 3400 calories a day and end this shit once and for all.
>>
>>37336687
Dunno m8, bad genetics I think. I've steered clear of supplements ever since I almost got a heart attack from taking creatine. The only time I've ever been satisfied with my body was when I ran every day. Fat melted away and I could at least get ottermode with lifting. Chicks loved it and the chest was solid as a rock. Then I injured my foot permanently and have been back to skinnyfat ever since.

I recommend running though.
>>
>>37336748
I noticed that too. I looked good when I did muay thai even though I was tiny. Now I lift, trying to get bigger and look better, I weigh like 40 more pounds, but look like shit 90% the time shirtless.
How does that shit work? I just wanna have the body of a man and not an underdeveloped looking twink. Fuck man..
>>
>>37336464

This.

Its not a fucking secret. You're not gaining weight? You should be eating more.
>>
>>37336748

Why not swim instead?
>>
>>37336987
Cause you're getting bigger me man. I'm assuming you eat a lot while you lift which means you're probably looking pretty bulky. That's how it always was with me too, even when I did clean bulks; my body just likes to store fat, so I was always builtfat. Then I would cut and go back to skinnyfat. Can't win unless you do hardcore cardio stuff.

>>37337219
I swam, biked, hiked, did all kinds of shit to replace running. Nothing works desu. Running burns fat like no other exercise.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.