[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, check out this awesome idea for a hairstyle app I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1464383252627.jpg (146 KB, 852x918) Image search: [Google]
1464383252627.jpg
146 KB, 852x918
Hey guys, check out this awesome idea for a hairstyle app I thought of:

An app/website that'll let the user see which hairstyle would look appropriate on him/her, by picking from an array of different hairstyles. Using facial recognition technology, the user will be able to realistically put on virtually any hairstyle on his/her head, giving an accurate representation of what the user will look like with the hairstyle - even allowing the user to move his/her head up, down, left, right with the hairstyle intact.

The app will have a variety of social networking features: uploading pics with the chosen hairstyle to photo sharing sites, sending pics via messaging services/email, uploading to facebook, twitter, etc. as well.

Aside from being curious as to what you'll like with a hairstyle that interests you, this app could be use in a variety of entertaining ways as well - seeing what your three year old toddler would look like with Conan O'brien's hairstyle, amongst other uses including friends showing each other would they would look like with iconic/goofy hairstyles.

The app will detail what the hairstyle is called, along with the directions on how to achieve it - cutting directions, hair products, etc - so your barber can 100% identify how to cut it. A Google Maps feature will be included, to also show surrounding hair salons with their included ratings.

Functionality and navigation through the app will be top notch. Categorized hairstyles by regions around the world, popularity, age, gender will all be included, amongst other features will be included.

Having a feature for makeup may also be included for women.

So...What do you guys think?? Give me your legitimate criticism
>>
>>37335947
actually sounds bretty good OP
>>
>>37335947
I'm pretty sure there are at least a dozen sites that offer that service
>>
>>37335947
go for it
>>
>>37335947
>Give me your legitimate criticism
stop bullshitting, make the app and release it

also good going retard, someone is going to steal your idea since you posted it online
>>
>>37335959
As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure one of the Stacy London shows uses a software like this to help the contestants choose their makeover
>>
>>37335966
>also good going retard, someone is going to steal your idea since you posted it online

He's at least 5 years too late
>>
>>37335959
None like what I'm imagining with the technology either
>>
Does anything like this exist already? I want this. I know they ray-bans website will do this with their sunglasses, I'm sure someone has already done something like this with hair.
>>
>>37335978
http://www.facecake.com

You can try on makeup hair clothes and accessories it seems
>>
I need this yesterday.
>>
>>37336013
Yes but I think they're mostly for women
>>
File: Hair-Color-by-Modiface-App.jpg (502 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hair-Color-by-Modiface-App.jpg
502 KB, 1800x1200
https://youtu.be/PS7Vo6T-26I

I know the modiface mobile app has the option to change hairstyles too
Since they're already working with facial tracking and shit for these mirrors they're probably going to end up doing hairstyles for the mirrors too

They beat you to it opie
>>
maurice chavez frig off
>>
Oh here you go
https://youtu.be/txClQvHDAf8

Made in Italy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.