[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MALE SEXUALITY AND HIGH TEST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1463929900133.png (318 KB, 449x425) Image search: [Google]
1463929900133.png
318 KB, 449x425
How do I control my sex drive as a high test male? I get girls but come on way too strong and scare them off. When I get horny I just can't control myself, my head gets clouded and I keep scratching my balls until I either cum or scare the girl off.

How can I even come back from that? Say "sorry I turned into a knuckle dragging ape because you got me horny"?
>>
Don't fap?
>>
If they were even remotely interested in you, the knuckle dragging bit would turn them on. They like being desired you know.
>>
>>37332607
fapping makes it worse chucklefuck
>>37333028
no girl likes the guy who is overt in his desire for sex
>>37332468
become more attractive
>>
>>37333046
I just banged some chick wed night and I was leering at her tits most of the night. It depends on the woman.
>>
>>37333067
leering at tits is different from gunning for sex anon

there's a reason why nobody says "lets have sex" to propose sex
>>
>>37333097
Because that would make the world way too fucking simple, everything has to have a healthy dose of bullshit attached to it.
>>
>>37333097
I've done that. I've also been propositioned by women. Once two bitches even proposed a threesome to me after walking up to me in the club.

You just haven't made it yet. Post body pics and I'll tell you if you're high test or not.
>>
>>37333128
wrong anon, its because gunning for sex is a turn off for a woman, which is why the ape routine doesnt work for OP (even for a guy because sexual tension is fun)
>>37333153
gratz anon, I hang around less slutty woman so I have to do the dance
>>
>>37333186
Nah, I like my opinion better.
>>
>>37333097
yeah, you don't say "let's fuck"
you do things like
put her hand on your erect dick while making out
start brushing your fingers on her nipples or rubbing her clit

you DO (not say) things that overtly let her know you want to have sex. that turns women on.
>>
>>37333829
yes, but still gunning for the clit,dick, and nips is a turn off

all bout teasing and restraint
>>
>>37333028
Some like it some dont. The ones I want to like it dont, and the ones I don't want to like it do
>>
>>37333855
okay, not saying you walk up to a rando and start groping them

but if you're 'netflix and chilling' and start making out, after a while, the above are absolutely what you should do.
>>
>>37333910
yes its what you should go towards, but you're missing the point in that OP is the dude who grabs her boobs after like 30 seconds of making out which is NOT what you should do.

Also i've had more success by teasing the shit outta them by not shooting for their clit/nips directly but by using the exploring hands to skip over them until she's begging for it
>>
>>37333967
yeah.. good point

it's the same concept in the end though, by skipping over them, you're absolutely implanting the idea of sex in her head.
>>
>>37333967
I haven't actually done that. But you're getting the right idea
>>
"I feel like you only want me for sex"
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.