[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, I'm broken as fuck right now. I was seeing a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 3359460.jpg (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
3359460.jpg
92 KB, 400x400
Hey /fit/, I'm broken as fuck right now. I was seeing a girl for some time, fell in love then she left me. Got really sick before that, vomited after every meal an lost 20+ lbs. I also live in a shit country with 200 euros average salary, mine is even lower than that. My father can't work and is waiting for an operation because of physical injury and my mother is unemployed too. I'm tempted to go an hero, every day I think about it, but I'm not such a coward to leave them helpless and heartbroken...Please bros, is there any way out of this? I'd be happy with making money off internet too, even if it's 200-300 euros a month. I'm really struggling to keep fighting, please if there is a way I could use some help...
>>
Good luck, and God bless you anon
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (59 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
59 KB, 900x900
>>37332407
go look around on the net if there are any sites that pay you for taking their polls.
would be one idea
Also why give a shit about a girl that does not care for you? you deserve better,
it will get better some day. you'll make it
>>
LMAO LOOK AT OP CARING ABOUT SOME DUMB CUNT.
>>
>>37332447
I tried some of those sites, but most are scam, if you can link me some I'd be grateful
>>
>>37332407
1. Don't give a single shit about sluts.
2. Keep going, keep trying. Everyone's life is a struggle.
3. You are a man. Men are born to fight. You have to be strong, and you have to be strong alone. If you need/depend on others you're not really strong.
>>
>>37332567
Thanks man, all of that sounds good on paper an I tried thinking like that, but eventually everything crashes down..
>>
Find your pride by honoring your parents and praying for them. Try finding joy in small talk with coworkers.

>>37332504
this
>>
My nigga first off: If a bitch didn't care about being in your journey, she's not supposed to be in it.

My motivation is always getting people to realize they fucked up not choosing me.

Go get a job. you need something to support yourself. a man can't get comfortable with himself without money.

I was briefly in the same situation you're right now, man. Its all about supressing stress.
Read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius(it's not actually about meditation), go watch some of elliot hulse's vids.
>>
>>37332407
blackhatworld.com
start from there and grind
>>
>>37332712
I got a job already, it's just not paid well, in fact every job is not paid well here.
>>
>>37332830
Thanks a lot man, any tips? I'm pretty intelligent an learn fast, but I'm not really familiar with online moneymaking
>>
>>37332843
where do you live?
>>
>>37332407
>>37332407

shit sallary here too... romania

wishing you the best ahead of you and may sunshine come down your street! they say every struggle is a blessings in disguise but i am too still trying to be proved so! Stay safe
>>
There's a redddit called "work0nline"(with o not 0, it sets off the spam alert in here). And people post there how they make extra shekels through internet.

Most of the time it's shit, but sometimes there is some good ideas.
>>
I live in Croatia, not a shit hole you can have a decent life if you have decent degree.

Try to emigrate, now I know this is gonna triger pol bots but just pack ya things and go, nothing to lose at worst you can always return to your shithole.

You can make a decent life being construction worker, bartender or storage supply worker in country such as Germany.

If dark pale negroids manadge to do thst and come there, siting doing nothing so can you.
>>
My gf does online surveys in her spare time and she gets like $20 from each one. She's been doing it for a couple years though so idk if she gets more because she's a trusted user or something
>>
File: The_feels.jpg (18 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
The_feels.jpg
18 KB, 500x461
>>37332407
>>
First things first... Forget the girl, ten yrs from now and a few new girlfriends in between you wont be able to remember details of her face without a picture, it really sucks about your parents and I know you don't want to leave them but If they live you they will be happy you succeeded somewhere else and have a good life, you have to leave... Ten yrs from now you can be someone, have money, a decent place and a new girl, or sit there broke with no job options watching your parents die slowly, pick a place and go there, I had to sleep in a park during summer in Florida being eaten alive by mosquitos every night for 5 months till I found a job and built myself up from there... You can do it bro
>>
>>37332407
truth is that nobody can help you. you have to want to feel better instead of feeling bad for yourself. beating yourself up over a girl is like crying over a toy your parents didnt buy you. your mind is used to getting what it wants when YOU make YOURSELF miserable.
p.s. this is 4chan dont be a faggot faggot.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.