[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey meatheads, what's up? My name is Gabe. You probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: gabe.reads.books.jpg (648 KB, 1500x1098) Image search: [Google]
gabe.reads.books.jpg
648 KB, 1500x1098
Hey meatheads, what's up? My name is Gabe. You probably don't know this (or much for that matter), but you are all pathetic, pitiful individuals who contribute nothing to the progress of mankind. You subject yourself for hours everyday literally lifting a bar up and down. How simple-minded can you be? What could this possibly provide to anyone? While you're in the gymnasium performing plaintive, utterly-meaningless exercises, I'm in my studies developing incredibly vast amounts of knowledge to aid in progressing our future generations to a better life. You probably won't be capable of comprehending these seemingly "big words" I'm executing, so let me attempt to deliver these characters in a simplistic, dull manner.

You spend all your time at the gym providing nothing to anyone else. You are all basically big babies living off the money of people like me trying to make a difference. You disgust me.
>>
Its a hobby you gogantic faggot. Much like this browsing of the chons that you do
>>
You make this thread every day
>>
>>37330981
Congratulations simpleton, you provide even more sufficient evidence to my original statement. Your "hobby" still wastes your time and slows the progress of society.
>>
>>37331013
As if I would spare that amount of my lifespan attempting to educate the pitiful cretins you all are.
>>
>>37330946
K
>>
File: 2016-04-26-Flint.png (605 KB, 728x5208) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-26-Flint.png
605 KB, 728x5208
>>37330946
CHECK THIS OUT
>>
>>37330946
Fuck society. I ain't a cuck. The world doesn't need to advance. It doesn't matter. I'm going to spend my life how ever I want to. Keep providing for niggers, white trash, cripples etc.
>>
>>37330946
While you play WoW, i improve myself physically.

Keep pretending this makes you superior.

Also you can totally study and lift.
T. Chemfag
>>
>>37330946
Chem masters reporting in, currently doing PhD at Oxford. I lift 3 times a week. Kys OP you pathetic excuse of a human.
>>
>>37331227
The fuck is this
>>
>>37330946
Maybe if you keep posting this every day you will finally convince yourself that any of it is true. Meanwhile, nobody else gives a shit.
>>
>>37330946
>>37331021

Except it does the exact opposite of "wasting time and slowing the progress of society." It is literally a cornerstone of western society. It was one of the building blocks of Greek and Roman philosophies, and was incredibly prominent throughout both philosophical communities.

And in the modern day, it keeps us from becoming disgusting fat slobs like you, slobs who are more of a hindrance to society than this meathead strawman you're attacking ever could be. I just finished my run through academia - STEM academia, before you can respond with another strawman - and people like you are surprisingly few and far between, and not nearly as valuable as you think you are.

The best and most valuable of us are very active. I routinely went on hikes and participated with professors, the department heads, and my fellow students from both my major and my minor throughout all four years. A couple of guys and girls I went to the gym with and did intramural sports with. And guess what? We were the ones leading our undergraduate class. Best grades, most and best internships and research co-ops, one of us was the class marshal, etc.

I know the slobs like you. The fat, awkward, cringy fuck who sulks in the corners all of the time. You MAYBE scrape by with low A's by being a reclusive hunchback who thinks he doesn't need anyone else to succeed. The rest of us worked together in light hearted and highly productive study groups, finished problem sets early and went out to bars, then dominated exams with high A's.

All the while you beat up imaginary strawmen to make yourself feel better about having sacrificed so much of your youth and still falling short of our superior achievements. "They're not as good as me!" you'd tell yourself. "I'm smarter and they're just a bunch of hedonistic, underachieving meatheads!", despite us objectively outperforming you by a wide margin in every conceivable way.

Just give up you subhuman beta fuckboi.
>>
>>37331473
>Oxford
>falling for obvious bait

Kek
>>
>>37330946
>Unsophisticated physical exploits intimidate me
>>
Gabe here again. I can see I've set off the roid rage among all you degenerates. Do you all really spend more time posting on this anonymous web forum and throwing around steel plates than giving back to society? I don't know why I came here in the first place, as George Carlin eloquently put it: "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
>>
>>37331473
I'm an undergrad, you go to Iffley?

Also,
>PhD
Don't you mean DPhil?
>>
File: 1422153174423.png (318 KB, 1071x600) Image search: [Google]
1422153174423.png
318 KB, 1071x600
>>37330946
BLOOD THIRSTY
>>
>>37330946
>You are all basically big babies living off the money of people like me trying to make a difference. You disgust me.

Good. Now you'd better fucking keep working for us or we will beat the shit out of you.

>inb4 hurr durr I will shoot you

I'm ex military, I own more and better guns than you.
>>
>>37330946
I'm a nuclear engineer, responsible for radiation safety of fellow colleges. Also volunteer with EWB and will have daugter in few months. So joke's on you.

Also, you sound like stale pasta..
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x454) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x454
>>37331645
>getting this mad at a meme
>>
kek. who dat? insecure fag
>>
why dont you use a trip and get this next 3 months of posting the same board over with
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 242x251
>>37330946
Hey Faggot,
My name is John, and I hate you. You are a fat, retarded, no-life who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are a faggot and should just kill yourself. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>37330946

Except it does the exact opposite of "wasting time and slowing the progress of society." It is literally a cornerstone of western society. It was one of the building blocks of Greek and Roman philosophies, and was incredibly prominent throughout both philosophical communities.

And in the modern day, it keeps us from becoming disgusting fat slobs like you, slobs who are more of a hindrance to society than this meathead strawman you're attacking ever could be. I just finished my run through academia - STEM academia, before you can respond with another strawman - and people like you are surprisingly few and far between, and not nearly as valuable as you think you are.

The best and most valuable of us are very active. I routinely went on hikes and participated with professors, the department heads, and my fellow students from both my major and my minor throughout all four years. A couple of guys and girls I went to the gym with and did intramural sports with. And guess what? We were the ones leading our undergraduate class. Best grades, most and best internships and research co-ops, one of us was the class marshal, etc.

I know the slobs like you. The fat, awkward, cringy fuck who sulks in the corners all of the time. You MAYBE scrape by with low A's by being a reclusive hunchback who thinks he doesn't need anyone else to succeed. The rest of us worked together in light hearted and highly productive study groups, finished problem sets early and went out to bars, then dominated exams with high A's.

All the while you beat up imaginary strawmen to make yourself feel better about having sacrificed so much of your youth and still falling short of our superior achievements. "They're not as good as me!" you'd tell yourself. "I'm smarter and they're just a bunch of hedonistic, underachieving meatheads!", despite us objectively outperforming you by a wide margin in every conceivable way.

Just give up you subhuman beta fuckboi.
>>
>>37331645
b8ed hard
>>
>>37330946
>you can't lift and be intelligent

sage and move on
>>
>>37331227
why did i spend time reading this

also why doesn't the nigger by the end have a dick
>>
>>37331801
>cro-magnum brain
also why does this faggot think that gladiators would have a posture much different from the footbalfags he hates? he's just ranting on about footbalfags being big jocks with lots of muscles but zero brains, but i'd say gladiators wouldn't be much different
>>
>>37332119
Gladiators didn't fight to the death either because that's fucking stupid
it was more like MMA with swords than a death fight
>>
>>37332142
well fighting semi-nude with just a little bit of armor and some pretty good weapons wouldn't end too well but yeah, they wouldn't fight to kill.
also just noticed
>gladiators in ancient greece
>>
>People still making several paragraph long responses to bait threads

Is this level 2 irony?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.