[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your opinion on fat burners? I'm plateauing in my cut,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: erKsBUS.jpg (85 KB, 960x868) Image search: [Google]
erKsBUS.jpg
85 KB, 960x868
Your opinion on fat burners?

I'm plateauing in my cut, should I try them?
>>
>>37329146
Yohimbine/DNP/Clenbuterol/T3

The only ones that work. You can try the GW Sarm.
>>
>>37329157
thanks bro
>>
>>37329146
>cut
>lose weight
>TDEE decreases
>still eating same amount of calories
>"my cut plateaued!"
>>
File: intermittentfasting.jpg (180 KB, 800x1757) Image search: [Google]
intermittentfasting.jpg
180 KB, 800x1757
>>37329146

Consider doing IF
>>
>>37329457
>mercola
pls staph
>>
>>37329457
Potatoes are great. They're high in potassium and give you a nice burst of energy from the carbs. Good quality whole grain breads are legit too.

Cutting carbohydrates is an easy way to reduce your calories, but they aren't bad food if done right.
>>
File: n08A8NOl.jpg (39 KB, 477x640) Image search: [Google]
n08A8NOl.jpg
39 KB, 477x640
>>37329146
Am I the only one who read that as fat boners? Kek.

Anyway, based on my own experiences, as well as observations from lurking /fit/ and other forums, their benefits seem to be greatly exaggerated and the downsides seem to be understated or completely unstated. The experience of being on strong stimulants is unpleasant to my taste.

Yohimbe (in herbal form) was extremely unpleasant. Constant sweating, shortness of breath and feeling like all the blood was rushing to my head. At times I felt I was about to pass out. I'm assuming Yohimbine in concentrated form is more of the same.

Ephedra (taken as part of Hydroxycut's old formula) made me sweaty and jittery. It also completely killed my appetite to the point where I lost muscle from under eating. I think it hurt more than it helped.

Never tried the stronger stuff and I'd be afraid to based on my experiences with just the herbal forms of the "lightweight" stuff.
>>
>>37329457
>ability to become "fat adapted"
Lel
This chart is more about keto than IF, though. It's weird to shill keto diet in a chart supposedly about IF.
>>
>>37330294
Ketofags are worse than vegans.
>>
DNP is God of all this, just pay it the respect it requires.

Clen is junk, too many sides for shit arse gains and i don't like the idea of heart tissue necrosis.

T3, i guess the idea is to use with clen but since clen is junk don't use this either. Some people use it on DNP as their endogenous T3 gets suppressed but i would recommend 300mg of discipline instead. Taurine supplementation made the biggest improvement to my DNP lethargy btw.

I can't say for sure how effective yoh is as it's illegal in my country and I don't want to waste my supply trying to burn anything but my midsection (low enough bf to test that theory now woo).
>>
>>37329457
doing IF for two years now and that chart is total bullshit.

It doesn't matter when your feeding window is so I would start it in the afternoon so you can have dinner with other people like a normal person. There are even some studies that suggest that late night eating i.e. eating before you go to sleep improves body composition.

Also you should carb cycle. Go low-carb high-fat on rest days and high-carb/ low-fat on training days. High protein throughout of course
>>
>>37329457
Any time I lift on an empty stomach, I get stomach cramps
>>
>>37329157
Difference between yohimbe and yohimbine?
>>
File: 1454589516886.gif (236 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454589516886.gif
236 KB, 500x500
>>37330330
>not being a keto-vegan

it's like you're not even trying to make it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.