[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone gotten dental crowns here? How expensive were they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: dental-crowns-inline.jpg (52 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
dental-crowns-inline.jpg
52 KB, 500x407
Has anyone gotten dental crowns here? How expensive were they for you?

My teeth aren't the worst but they can improve so why not.

I live in Australia.
>>
>>37329132
i had decent insurance and it was still $500 out of pocket. the fucker pulled my temp off when the crown came in with a pair of fucking pliers and my feet goddamn near hit the ceiling.
>>
>>37329132
fuck outta here cunt, you got free healthcare. it's gonna cost you about 400 per tooth max
>>
When I was 17 I had to pay around nearly $2.5 grand for 2 gold teeth, 1 crown cause there was more teeth left and one whole tooth (with root).

Though I live in Sweden and this was a while ago so idk about you, but don't expect it to be cheap and expect to maybe lose a couple grand. Google will probably give you a better price idea
>>
>>37329132
I have one on a tooth I broke as a teenager. Before insurance it's about a grand per tooth. Thinking about getting a gold one because the ceramic one is harder on the opposing tooth.

Don't be surprised if you have to replace it in 15-20 years.
>>
How far along is the research on regrowing teeth like sharks?
>>
>>37330176
Nigger detected
>>
Got a crown for one of my molars. It cost $500 with good insurance. The root canal I got which lead up to the crown was cheaper.
>>
>>37330772
Not a nigger
>>
What would you guys to someone who is twenty and still has spaced/crooked teeth? I hate my teeth but it's weird to be 20-21 and have braces
>>
>>37333206
Pay for invisible braces or get over it and get them fixed, rotten teeth look worse than braces
>>
>>37330708
full dental implants are as cheap as dentures were 20 years ago so there's that.
>>
>>37329132
Does Autralia have the same public health care as the UK? If so dental work is capped at around £600 for 6 months worth of work, then again a dentist that is taking new NHS patients is like a unicorn.
>>
>>37333206
Veneers are great
>>
>>37333206
Night retainer
>>
USA checking in.
No medical insurance.
$3500 for root canal and crowns for 2 teeth.

Flawless teeth now. Money well spent.
>>
>>37333206
Invisalign
>>
i have a tooth gap too looked into invisilign and other options including surgery looks like it can be done without braces, thanks bras
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.