[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have the metabolism of a 12 year old according to our scale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: dieeeeeee.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
dieeeeeee.png
228 KB, 858x725
I have the metabolism of a 12 year old according to our scale at home. (I'm 21)

PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN ADD MUSCLE THEN YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG PIECE OF SHITS HOW MANY MUSCULAR 12 YEAR OLDS DO YOU SEE?!?
>>
>>37328115

GOMAD + DEAD + PMAD
>>
4 SCOOPS CMON SON YEAH!
>>
>>37328115

>normalfag

lel you robot autists have issues.
>>
Remember to sage, report and hide.

/r9k/ is not welcome here.
>>
>>37328115

Seriously what are you bitching about? Eat big (GOMAD is literally for people like you), lift heavy, rest, & repeat. Your Testosterone levels are at their natural peak ffs. You can bulk as much as you want and it will be a piece of cake to cut. You're gonna make it brah.
>>
käften din jävla hanrej bara lyft och ät MER
>>
E C M O N
A
T
B
I
G
>>
>>37328115
>I have the metabolism of a 12 year old according to our scale at home.

According to fucking what?
>>
>>37328185
>12 year old
>test natural peak
No children can't add muscle like that, they're always scrawny as shit for a reason. I can after 2 years in the gym only bench 50 kg.

>>37328256
There are scales measuring that you idiot
>>
>>37328302
>There are scales measuring that you idiot

>>37328181
this
>>
>>37328302
How do they measure your metabolism? With a probe?
>>
>>37328115
First of all those scales are crap. Secondly, and more importantly, what makes you think that a low or high metabolism in any way prevents you from "adding" muscle?
Here's a hint: it doesn't. Sorry pal, you've gotta find another excuse.
>>
Threads like this literally emit cancer
>>
> scales that measure your metabolism

literally wat
>>
>Dump r9k frogposter making threads about imaginary problems again
What's else is new?
>>
I actually went on r9k just now and trolled with a thread that had a picture of Arnold. They are some seriously bitter people. It was pretty funny.
>>
>>37328302
>There are scales measuring that you idiot
I'll take "useless inaccurate piece of shit gimmick devices for gullible retards" for $100, Alex.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.