[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say you're gaining two pounds a week.. how much of that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1392173040542.jpg (24 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
1392173040542.jpg
24 KB, 600x451
Say you're gaining two pounds a week..

how much of that is actually weight that you're putting on?
>>
i'd say 100% of it
>>
100%
>>
excellent question OP
>>
>>37327199
are you attempting to ask a question about water weight % there pal?
>>
>>37327199
i almost worded my thread that way but then i didnt u fuking nigger
>>
>>37327199
If you're asking how much is muscle vs fat,
then you're not gaining anywhere near 2 pounds of muscle per week, so most of it is fat/water/etc.
>>
>>37327199
I'd say that if you put on 2 pounds a week you're putting on about 2 pounds of actual weight
>>
File: image.png (60 KB, 379x439) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 379x439
About two pounds a week I'd say
>>
>>37327199
My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.
>>
>>37327812
To this day I have no idea if that person was trolling or just autistic
>>
>>37327812
raep :)
>>
>>37327849
He didnt enjoy it because his sister didnt bother showering beforehand, so had to sit in dirty water after her
>>
>>37327949
I'm pretty sure this is right, all those extra details are there either because of autism or to put us off from figuring out the correct answer.
>>
>>37327812
>>37327849
>>37327949
>>37327963
He probably inherited autism from his mother, because who the fuck needs a perfectly accurate measurement of weight when scales can go beyond the decimal.

Sounds like a scenario a severely autistic person would fixate on-- knowing the exact weight down to the milligram of their child.
>>
>>37327501
yeah but what is the actual weight he's gaining not just what he's putting on
>>
>>37328006
About two pounds
>>
>>37328006
When your weight goes up 2 pounds while bulking the actual amount of muscle tissue you're putting on is relatively minuscule.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.