[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You gotta stop giving a fuck brahs. Cuz at the end of the day,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: brah.jpg (28 KB, 329x449) Image search: [Google]
brah.jpg
28 KB, 329x449
You gotta stop giving a fuck brahs. Cuz at the end of the day, nobody is gonna give a fuck about you brah. You see, if you keep going through your life, day after day, caring about what other people are saying and thinking about you brah, you ain't going to be anyone brah! These cunts who we see on social media and on youtube brah, they don't give a fuck, and they're doing what they love. Stop being a sad cunt and be a sick cunt. Fuck all the haters, let them do their thing. haters are gonna hate brah, it doesn't matter. You gotta stop caring what all these faggots and DYELs think brah, because at the end of the day ... all that matters is what you think about yourself brah!

FUAAARKKK!!! We're all gonna make it ya sick cunts! stop giving a fuck brah! Stop basing all your decisions and picking words to please someone. Who gives a fuck if they like what you said or not?! You're a sick cunt brah, and sick cunts don't give a fuck if somebody doesn't like them. Anybody that gives you shit brah, they are a hater. Stop caring brah, say fuck that shit. Be someone, do something with your life. Go outside, say fuck it, do what you want brah. At the end of the day; BE A SICK CUNT BRAH!!!

Fuck all that depression shit! Fuck being a sad cunt. Fuck being sad and depressed over shit people say about you. Fuck them brah. Haters gonna hate, you just gotta do brah. Nothing matters in the end unless you say it does.

We're all gonna make it brahs! Fucking go get it! Fuck all that /r9k/ bullshit and chad's and staceys, who gives a fuck cunts? Who?!? Why do you give a fuck? Stop caring so much and enjoy your life, you only get one brahs! Cmon! Fuck all those cunts that wanna give you advice on this and that, and tell you you're doing this wrong and that wrong. Fuck the cunts that want to tell you what they think, why the fuck do I care? Fuck em brahs! Cmon!

Deep down, there's a sick cunt in each and everyone of us brahs ... the world is what you make it! Fuck the haters brah!
>>
>>37326985

I miss him brahs. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>37327005
Don't just miss him brah, live your life sick cunt! He would want ya to live! Live!!! FUARKKKKKKK. It's more than just making it. It's about living brahz!
>>
File: 2i5E4NI.png (95 KB, 1111x531) Image search: [Google]
2i5E4NI.png
95 KB, 1111x531
>>37326985
this is you. kys
>>
>>37327016
you are fucking pathetic. there is nothing more disgusting than people like you.
>>
>>37327017
Fuck off cunt! I don't give a fuck what a hater like you thinks, go jack it ya cunt, got it? Little sad cunt you are, don't even know me and here you are hating. That's why I stopped giving a fuck. Fuck sad cunts like you
>>
>>37327019
fuck off ya sad cunt. this whole thread is about fucking the haters, so fuck you ya cunt. if i saw ya in person id bash ya fucking head in with a rock ya cheeky slime fuck. go eat a bag of doritos ya wannabe
>>
>>37327025
hows your first 6 months in the gym going? enjoy them because in another 6 you'll have quit because you realize what a sad shit you are and the gym will never fix that
>>
>>37327039
you're mistaking me for someone who values the opinion of a sad, alone cunt who hates on a stranger on an anonymous imageboard.
>>
i read this with his voice
>>
File: 1446788663429.png (560 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1446788663429.png
560 KB, 600x800
>>37327039
Easy there edgelord.
>>
>>37326985

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlu9yTd3S4o

FOREVER MIRIN BRAHS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUARK
>>
>>37327051
Fuark!
>>
File: 1459000778533.jpg (158 KB, 341x2000) Image search: [Google]
1459000778533.jpg
158 KB, 341x2000
>>37326985
>>
>>37327055
LIVE BRAHS!!! fuck the haters!
>>
>>37327064
FUARKKKKK BRAH!!!!!!!!!! CHILLS!!!!!!!!!!!! FUARK!!!!!
>>
If dubs zyzz gets revived and we all gonna make it brehs
>>
>>37327095

rollin
>>
>>37327055
is this like the official zyzz song?
cuz there are many but there has to be a main one
>>
>>37327137

Its definitly man on the run.
There are many but this is the one which gives you all the feels.

>tfw i use this song to break PR's since 3 years.
>>
>>37327163
this one reminds me alot of man on the run but its a bit slower.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIyPvvWCYAI
>>
>>37327064
i tear up sometimes reading this... i actually miss him. he got me into lifting 4 years ago, wahtever the fuck his image was or philosophy, he was optimistic and just didint give one shit about anything except being himself. ill never forget him.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.