[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dailly Chris Aspinall thread...Well I've been watching Mma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160527_083729.jpg (104 KB, 528x503) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160527_083729.jpg
104 KB, 528x503
Dailly Chris Aspinall thread...Well I've been watching Mma fighting for a little under 3 months now and with what I've seen size doesn't really matter when it comes to winning a fight...it's all about speed,timing, technique, precision and strategy...I'm pretty sure that I could beat 80-90% of body builders in a cage...your muscles don't matter!!! What do you guys think?
>>
>>37326940
I think you should test your theory on someone with 40kg on you and see how it works out.
>>
>>37326940
fite me irl then u bitch. where do u live?
>>
Rishton >>37327268
>>
>>37327268
You know I'm right!
>>
>>37326940
I dunno where you are going with this OP.

Most body builders don't train MMA.

By you are basically saying "someone who trains MMA will probably beat someone who doesn't train MMA in a fight."

So I guess the answer would be "Yes that is a pretty reasonable statement to make."
>>
>>37326940
add cardio: McGregor lost because he gassed sooner than Diaz
>>
>>37327516
I don't train I've been watching it....and I think with the skills and tactics I've seen I could defeat most people desu especially in the body building community...the only people I'd struddle with would be full on trained mma fighters!!>>37327516
>>
>>37327533
>add cardio: McGregor lost because he gassed sooner than Diaz
I also wouldn't need cardio because I would sweet chin music anyone who came at me in a cage it's really quite basic stuff!
>>
File: 200px-DeontayWilder.jpg (12 KB, 200x258) Image search: [Google]
200px-DeontayWilder.jpg
12 KB, 200x258
Yet this nigger has no skill and ko's 30 out of 32 by being bigger and windmilling
>>
>>37327569
>>37327569
>Yet this nigger has no skill and ko's 30 out of 32 by being bigger and windmilling
I am NOT BLACK!!!! And I have no mma record as of yet because I've never fought...but I've been watching it on TV and it doesn't look too difficult!
>>
>>37327563
then you're gonna need cardio and grappling skills for all the decades before you can strike that reliably, champ
>>
>>37327553
Err I sort of agree with you. But its probably down to you pre-planning a move that you know your opponent won't expect and hoping it pays off.

I used to train BJJ and watched a load of tutorial films by the Gracies. Then one evening sparring I was being mounted by a dude about 30kg heavier than me, being both white belts it was that awkward kind of slow sparring and I remembered a tutorial about isolating the arm he was pressing on me and bucking in the opposite direction to roll him with his own weight.

It worked and then I locked a sloppy armbar.

But its just anecdotal and really in a real match or a fight I doubt I would have probably had the time to remember and then pull it off.

From what I get you are trying to say 'you've watched some moves and think you could take most people who don't know them'.

Again I sort of agree with you but really you'd have to put it into practice over several fights against different opponents and find out.
>>
OP you're deluded
>>
>>37327588
>then you're gonna need cardio and grappling skills for all the decades before you can strike that reliably, champ
It actually looks quite easy I doubt I'd need any training at all CHAMP!
>>
>>37327610
>Err I sort of agree with you. But its probably down to you pre-planning a move that you know your opponent won't expect and hoping it pays off.

>I used to train BJJ and watched a load of tutorial films by the Gracies. Then one evening sparring I was being mounted by a dude about 30kg heavier than me, being both white belts it was that awkward kind of slow sparring and I remembered a tutorial about isolating the arm he was pressing on me and bucking in the opposite direction to roll him with his own weight.

>It worked and then I locked a sloppy armbar.

>But its just anecdotal and really in a real match or a fight I doubt I would have probably had the time to remember and then pull it off.

>From what I get you are trying to say 'you've watched some moves and think you could take most people who don't know them'.

>Again I sort of agree with you but really you'd have to put it into practice over several fights against different opponents and find out.
Tbh mate I could probably take you!
>>
File: 8e7.png (74 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
8e7.png
74 KB, 1024x1024
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.