[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: peanut.jpg (262 KB, 1022x800) Image search: [Google]
peanut.jpg
262 KB, 1022x800
Thoughts on this?
>>
cancer in a jar
>>
>>37325563
>no protons
why?
>>
>>37325563
>no calories
>no proten
>no carbs
whats the point
>>
>>37325563
it's literally just peanut flavoring and plant fibre.

your body doesn't even digest plant fibre. why would you even put this into your mouth?
>>
Why does this even exist?

How is "vegetable fiber" the second fucking ingredient yet it has 0 g fiber per serving? What the fuck even is it then?
>>
>>37325563
how can they just put "natural peanut flavor" as an ingredient?
>>
>JUST
Get the fucking normal peanut butter you fucking autist.
>>
It's always the same theme amongst these losers that post threads like this everyday; looking for the easy way to do things instead of learning to accept discipline NOT to eat shitty food constantly. How about you buy some proper food with actual nutrients and limit your intake of junk food?
>>
>>37325563
whats the point in peanut butter if not a lot of calories and protein?
>>
>>37325563

>*contains trace calories

What's the fucking point then.
>>
>>37325563
I tried their products, it smelled and tasted like plastic, it was disgusting. I almost threw up and couldn't eat them.
If you still wanna try don't be stupid like me, order only ONE of their products and not several.
>>
>product made to NOT be a normal food, used by people who know very well there's a non-caloriefree, regular alternative
>herp derp idiot get the real thing you dyel
lmao @ those retards (there's no other word)
>>
File: 1436093579655.gif (693 KB, 339x279) Image search: [Google]
1436093579655.gif
693 KB, 339x279
>>37325563
a delicious jar of air! Finally the missing ingredient for my nutritious air & jelly sandwich
>>
>>37326925

Except it has two known carcinogens as ingredients dipshit, literally no reason to ever eat this.
>>
>>37327060
And those are?
>>
File: 1464230235092.jpg (628 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1464230235092.jpg
628 KB, 900x675
Looks like crap. You better eat genuine and fat peanut butter. Fat is not that bad and it's good for your testosterone you know.
>>
>>37327079

Xanthan gum and "caramel color".
>>
>>37325563
>not taking the myprotein bucket
>not enjoying no cancer, yet no added transfats and shit
>>
File: 8joCKA.jpg (66 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
8joCKA.jpg
66 KB, 800x534
>>37327060
>>
got some in my cupboard smells like a chemical plant and makes me want to puke waste of £6
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (271 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
271 KB, 1920x1080
>>37325563
>top-shelf peanut butter
>more than two ingredients

>mfw i see vegetable fiber, corn starch, xanthan gum, FLAVOUR, COLOURING, lactic acid (fucking why?), PRESERVATIVES and yet more fucking worthless chemicals

i don't think any of this shit is cancerous but why does the manufacturer think these additives necessary?

just buy yourself a bag of non-fucked-with peanuts and blend them, then salt to taste
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.