[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so women are getting fatter and more out of shape by the day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: fatty.jpg (185 KB, 525x881) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
185 KB, 525x881
so women are getting fatter and more out of shape by the day while more men are trying to pick up weightlifting thus leading so men jumping in value and women just becoming lumpier on average

how do we stop this? red pill me on fat women
>>
>>37323816

>that image

Good grief.
>>
File: 723.png (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
723.png
48 KB, 500x500
>>37323816
>will work out at the gym with me 5 days a week
>>
guys are getting fatter too. i believe at an equal rate to women if not more so.

downside: less cuties to pick from
upside: less competition for remaining cuties
>>
>>37324174
youve never stepped foot on a college campus then
>>
women have no self control. We can't fix this, they've never had any. Look at the story of Adam and Eve. Eve was a weak willed whore.
>>
>>37324466
Yes i have. College population is not an accurate representation of overall population. Among other things, its too young of a sample size. wait til your 5 year out of college and youll see a ton of people gettin fat.
>>
>>37324466
>implying that lasts
Lol. Wait until those kids get full time jobs at Walmart or a cubicle mill.
>>
>>37324504
>>37324523
yes but in college women are the best women, and im in college 7 more years of dealing with this daily concoction of many fat women with the in shape women either taken or turbo sluts
>>
>>37324554
Ok?
>>
>>37324466
>college kid thinks school is real life

Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>37324554
>blah blah blah blah
College students make up around 6% of the US. Six fucking percent. You're a complete idiot. There's a reason why people call their college years the best days of their lives. Because they get fat and out of shape after.
>>
>>37323816

women dont have to exercise cause they have something men want at any size:

a vagina
>>
>>37323816
>fit-thick (big boobs and ass)
Not in that picture. I see a flatso with a gunt. PASS.
>>
>>37324504
It's when they finally settle down, marry, start a family. It's probably happened to everyone here's fathers.
>>
>>37323947
I'm genuinely curious to know what she does at the gym 5 days a week
>>
>>37323816
>women having forethought
>investing into anything for long-term benefits

pick none.
>>
>>37323816

>wanting to stop this

Are you fucking retarded?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.